Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage (48773 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Tiwa must be very silly for saying that rubbish about a man she walked down the aisle with.

No wonder have never liked her. Shameless woman.
And you were happy when TBliz said all those about a woman he walked down the aisle with?

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 2:18am On Apr 30, 2016
And there are people screaming that Linda should go and get married? There are very few men that can handle her type of success. Tiwa got married and now she's very unhappy. There are lots of them that are just keeping appearances with their marriage because it's been over for a while tho hidden from the public. Getting married is very easy, staying in the marriage is where the work is.

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by alobright17(m): 2:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa baby food?
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Mamatee07: 2:34am On Apr 30, 2016
eph12:

And you were happy when TBliz said all those about a woman he walked down the aisle with?

God bless you for pointing out the hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
Tiwa trying to save her marriage but the dude made her spill everything. He's broke, living off his wife n didn't do anything to get a life, just spend. Shame on him and men like him who now come out to paint their women as prostitutes. Gold-digging idiot! The sooner he jumps into d lagoon, the better. Moraf**ker

Quite Harsh Ma'am...
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
And the man is a saint for being the first to come online and try to smear his wife's name in public? Called her mother a witch and expect Tiwa to smile through all of it? I see
So if her husband decides to wash his dirty linen in public she shld do same to be even abi?.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 30, 2016
eph12:

No matter what Tbiz or wat ever his name is says abt her, is she suppose to get even by washing their dirty linen in public as a couple?.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2016
fairygeh:

And u are a woman too?
A man she walked down the aisle too who has proven to be a useless man.
Useless man you say, do u knw him in person?.

All am saying is no matter who started dis insanity first one of them has to be sane enough to handle things, and if i were in her shoes i wouldn't get back at him by saying those trash she did.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Mamatee07:

In Nigeria then woman is supposed to always be suffering and smiling according to them angry Teebillz decided to poor petrol on Tiwa and light a match and she should just stay there and not defend herself abi If he destroys her career what will Jamil eat since Teebillz is not ready to take care of his responsibilities cool
All these u've typed is defamation of character.

Since Tiwa knew that Tbiz is jobless my question is why did she marry him?.

This is their trial time and couple go through worse, her outburst is unacceptable cos i presume they are nt telling us how it all started and we shldn't take sides since is a marital issue.

What happened to that love that got them together?.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Olushauneddy(m): 3:54am On Apr 30, 2016
They both married themselves out of pity (That's a fact nobody should argue with me, because now I know after watching this Tiwa's interview clip)

Tiwa: **Pleading** ...TBilz, please marry me because I don't wanna be without a man. You know am a celeb.

TBilz: Of course I know you're a celeb. But usually female celebs hardly find spouses.... Tiwa stop begging me on this issue because am not interested.

Tiwa: **Speaking Yoruba**... " O de joor nah marry me ", I'll take good care of everything. You know I have plenty money. I won't let the world know that I'm the bread-winner. I'll cover up to the end.." Joor n tori Olohun "

TBilz: Alright..! Calm down. I've obliged but on so many conditions.

Tiwa: Aaaah!... Mi o mind...! I promise you all the conditions will be met without you mentioning them.

To be continued !!
Because TBilz interview is yet to come.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
Tiwa trying to save her marriage but the dude made her spill everything. He's broke, living off his wife n didn't do anything to get a life, just spend. Shame on him and men like him who now come out to paint their women as prostitutes. Gold-digging idiot! The sooner he jumps into d lagoon, the better. Moraf**ker
And she married him?, was she coerced to do so?.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 3:56am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
No matter what Tbiz or wat ever his name is says abt her, is she suppose to get even by washing their dirty linen in public as a couple?.
They stopped being a couple some months back and she said TBliz social rant makes it very easy for her to accept that realization and move on with her life. In her words "am done!"

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 3:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Olushauneddy:
They both married themselves out of pity (That's a fact nobody should argue with me, because now I know after watching this Tiwa's interview clip)

Tiwa: **Pleading** ...TJ please marry me because I don't wanna be without a man. You know am a celeb.

TJ: Of course I know you're a celeb. But usually female celebs hardly find spouses.... Tiwa stop begging me on this issue because am not interested.

Tiwa: **Speaking Yoruba**... " O de joor nah marry me ", I'll take good care of everything. You know I have plenty money. I won't let the world know that I'm the bread-winner. I'll cover up to the end.." Joor n tori Olohun "

TJ: Alright..! Calm down. I've obliged but on so many conditions.

Tiwa: Aaaah!... Mi o mind...! I promise you all the conditions will be met without you mentioning them.

To be continued !!
Because TJ's interview is yet to come.

So how come he wants to kill himself if Tiwa was the one begging him to marry?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 30, 2016
eph12:

They stopped being a couple some months back and she said TBliz social rant makes it very easy for her to accept that realization and move on with her life. In her words "am done!"
Clap for urself, if they shld both rant on media trust me!, we will hear worse.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 30, 2016
LESSON : Never judge a matter without hearing from 2 opposing parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by jubrealguy(m): 4:05am On Apr 30, 2016
A wussy man, infact he should commit suicide and just die so then, he can have peace of mind
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 4:06am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
All these u've typed is defamation of character.

Since Tiwa knew that Tbiz is jobless my question is why did she marry him?.

This is their trial time and couple go through worse, her outburst is unacceptable cos i presume they are nt telling us how it all started and we shldn't take sides since is a marital issue.

What happened to that love that got them together?.
He wasn't always jobless. By the way the kind of job they do does not involve 9-5 Mon - Fri. He get contracts, manages people. You should be asking him what happened to that career not Tiwa unless you also believe she used his star lol.
TBliz made it clear that he is done with Tiwa by coming to the social media. You don't type those things on the internet where everyone can see and expect the person you so insulted to welcome you back with open hands. He fired the first shot and it was very damaging. If his plan was to ruin her career he may have achieved his aim. It takes someone very strong and talented to come back from that. If they come back together they will be isolated. Nobody would want to work with Tiwa for fear of TBliz accusing them of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 4:07am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Clap for urself, if they shld both rant on media trust me!, we will hear worse.
Can't get worse than this. Unless of them comes out to accuse the other of murder.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Olushauneddy(m): 4:07am On Apr 30, 2016
eph12:

So how come he wants to kill himself if Tiwa was the one begging him to marry?
It's because Tiwa didn't meet up with all his conditions I guessed.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 4:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Olushauneddy:
It's because Tiwa didn't meet up with all his conditions I guessed.
Sounds like he didn't get the direct access to her account

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by jubrealguy(m): 4:14am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
U might probably even do far worse, dis is not a case of a woman trying to get even, this is a case of a woman trying to come clean and straight, giving every question a well detailed and comprehensive answer, not holding anything back.....defending herself, she has a name to protect na. At least, she wasn't on the abusive mode unlike TJ, it's like u don't know the gravity of what TJ did.....to top it all, nigga can't pay bills, na by force to marry?

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by saltoftheearth: 4:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello Tiwa, Did you just say what happened was God sent? How did God send it and why would God send an event to enable you walk away from your marriage? Challenges makes us stronger when we overcome them not when we run from them. Nothing ou have said here that has not been faced and surmounted by someone else. I would advise you seek a mentor, an elderly successful married woman like Mrs Isibor of Poise , Joke Silva and choose friends wisely. Finally two wrongs don't make right, you did not have to spill thrash on your husband even if he did same to you. And then you actually did a recorded visual interview. In all you said, no part did i hear you going on your knees to pray for your husband. God answers prayers my dear and it is never too late to turn to him. The hearts of Kings are in his hands and he is able to change your husband and heal your marriage. But you must ask and believe. Again, God did ot send anything to destroy your home. When he sends challenges, he makes a way to overcome it too.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by vivalavida(m): 4:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Tiwa should have taken her time off to heal before talking, lest she speak outta pain and say things she doesn't wanna say_ for the sake of her son. Lots of people just want gist, they don't really care about her, including that bimbo interviewer.

People said so many things about that T-wareva way back, but aunty Tiwa was in love. I remember that her emotional wedding vow_ it made lots of her guest/viewers so emotional, she admitted hearing a lot about him, but love conquered.
Now, where is the love? angry

Where is the love?

Let's ask Black eyed peas
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by josh4D: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2016
There's truth in what tiwa said and there's truth in what her hubby also said.. Both are criminal n prostitute.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by victorjoe(m): 4:44am On Apr 30, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
The Question is, why have you waited till this time before you speak about this? Babe, let ur mumu fans drink this zobo.. . I nor dey drink, e nor cold well. Bye.

and who asked her now bfore she started spilling it? Or where in the interview did you hear the pulse person ask.. Does ur husband sniffs cocaine? Hun? Oga you can't start judging the dude because one tiwa was crying like A baby wey no get food.. Like my popsy will say.. Be careful with a woman that cries when trying to prove herself right... Abeg.
He was also responsible for chibok girls, collect dasuki gate, plus fuel scarcity grin

You talk well jare. Don't they have elders in their families that can settle these issues? Just yesterday i heard an argument. The song "Eminado" does it really mean "Goodluck charm" in any language? If it's you language pls tell us. Or was Don Jazzy actually saying "he also bleeped" in yoruba. Nobody one hear say anyone bleep him wife o. Even if it happened years before they met.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by jubrealguy(m): 4:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Tiwa should have taken her time off to heal before talking, lest she speak outta pain and say things she doesn't wanna say_ for the sake of her son. Lots of people just want gist, they don't really care about her, including that bimbo interviewer.

People said so many things about that T-wareva way back, but aunty Tiwa was in love. I remember that her emotional wedding vow_ it made lots of her guest/viewers so emotional, she admitted hearing a lot about him, but love conquered.
Now, where is the love? angry
taking a chill pill at this point is an herculean task....truth is she would av known all ds abt dah nigga buh maybe her age pressured her into the marriage.......I pity her sha if all she said is really true
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by dare2differ: 5:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Your sexism no get rival

May you meet a woman like her husbandsmiley
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by otokx(m): 5:07am On Apr 30, 2016
As usual majority of the men will take sides with Tunji while the women will take sides with Tiwa.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by afroditte(f): 5:10am On Apr 30, 2016
There was just something about the guy. He looked like a thug, but I thought it was just an appearance he was keeping.
Don't understand why she married him, there's no how there were no red flags before she agreed to tie the knot.

Even though the gist is really interesting, should she have exposed this much?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by bigtt76(f): 5:23am On Apr 30, 2016
As usual, I'm expecting Teebillz to come out soon with a counter stating that it was his hologram that Tiwa caught sniffing grin
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by bigtt76(f): 5:31am On Apr 30, 2016
@embolden, I suspect the Mavins are behind it, trying to hit back at Teebillz for messing up their star.

Ordinarily, Tiwa would not call Pulse Ng to spill out. It was a publicity stunt and it has finally nailed Teebillz's career no doubt.... If he had anyany.

I fear for Tiwa's safety now and the health of Teebillz too.

That interview shouldn't have been granted. Too much footprints for Jamil to trace when he grows up. Sad.

I saw all these scandals when the so called celebrities started embracing social media without decorum undecided

afroditte:
There was just something about the guy. He looked like a thug, but I thought it was just an appearance he was keeping.
Don't understand why she married him, there's no how there were no red flags before she agreed to tie the knot.

Even though the gist is really interesting, should she have exposed this much?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Well... the stories dont add up..

With N45m as claimed was lost.. and 40% manager fee

He can get that mercedes
He wont be sucidal
Get truck load of cocaine
Pay off efcc
Wont be living at 1004
Wont be a stay at home dad..

Well... there business...

My assumptions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / Flavour Opens School For The Blind In Liberia (photos) / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.