Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage (48589 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Safemode(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Somebody should warn Teebillz & Tiwa Savage, I ll course their marriage & they ll reconcile.
I m tired of their news
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by kenysheg101(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
this is getting serious
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by tellwisdom: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shey na tiwa mater person go dey read everyday?? sad
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Baroba(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Woman avoid bad boys, you might think they got swag and all that, remember we all get old, have families, face bills..you can't be thugin forever.. A man with a name such as Tbillz na run Tiwa suppose run shocked..I wish her well..

10 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by musicwriter(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
You people should get done with this news already!. These people aren't important to the society and don't worth investing all these time. If the husband does meth and the wife want to fukc the world, that shouldn't be news. Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are on the rampage and nobody knows the latest of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa should have taken her time off to heal before talking, lest she speak outta pain and say things she doesn't wanna say_ for the sake of her son. Lots of people just want gist, they don't really care about her, including that bimbo interviewer.

People said so many things about that T-wareva way back, but aunty Tiwa was in love. I remember that her emotional wedding vow_ it made lots of her guest/viewers so emotional, she admitted hearing a lot about him, but love conquered.
Now, where is the love? angry

9 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by ArmedRobber: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know about that but I can't testify before any judges that Don jazzy have being bleeping tiwa since 2010 till Date

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Tee bills need deliverance.....mayb a touch from TB Joshua
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by JhimmySpark(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
In Lil Kesh voice*......... I leave the life of a star omo ko easy ra ra*.
The pains dat comes with the fame.
When i saw their wedding video i was like dis two are gona be the Nigeria version of Jay Z and Beyonce, alas i was so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by shamecurls(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Lobatan!

#CaseClosed
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by TheBlackGeneral(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Besides the point, but even if he cuts his hair 5 times a week, the one time she would make her hair would triple the total cost.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by jiblox: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
naija celeb..

month by month

new new story

who is next.......................................?
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Precious91(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
I laugh at these allegations and counter allegation.I remember this same Tiwa claiming this guy covered her shame when he proposed.Why all these drama nowWhy is she now claiming what is not

Her words
" Is there any track dedicated to
Tunji in your album?
Yes, there’s this track Written All
Over Your Face. I dedicated the
song to him for the role he played
in my life. I met him at a time
when no one was ready to help
because I’m a female artiste. And
whenever I wanted to give up and
cry sometimes, he always
encouraged me to be strong and
move on. He’s my back bone. I
love him because he’s been there
for me. He wiped my shame away
when he put a ring on my finger.
Why did you say he took your
shame away. Were you ashamed
of being single?
(Laughs). You know in Nigeria
when a lady isn’t married and is
just focused on her career, people
think there’s something wrong
with her. But he understood my
journey. He was able to push me
career-wise and encourage me.
So, I just had to do a song for him."

sources: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/my-fiance-wiped-away-my-shame-tiwa-savage/

https://www.nairaland.com/1317322/fiance-took-away-shame-tiwa-savage

http://encomium.ng/tiwa-savage-extra-why-i-dedicated-a-song-to-my-fiance/

This is just a case of look before you leap.If you had been patient enough and not allow the society dictate her life for her.Now that same society is laughing at her.I feel for you,Tiwa.Mr Teebillz,irrespective of what your wife did too.Grow up dude.Old man still wearing pampers.shio

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Qabt(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Failed marriage

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by BolaLFC(f): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa trying to save her marriage but the dude made her spill everything. He's broke, living off his wife n didn't do anything to get a life, just spend. Shame on him and men like him who now come out to paint their women as prostitutes. Gold-digging idiot! The sooner he jumps into d lagoon, the better. Moraf**ker

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by olagamalin(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
The Question is, why have you waited till this time before you speak about this? Babe, let ur mumu fans drink this zobo.. . I nor dey drink, e nor cold well. Bye.
So you expect her to tell you her husband is taking cocaine.

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by BolaLFC(f): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
olagamalin:
So you expect her to tell you her husband is taking cocaine.
I tire o. He called for it, now he's got his fingers burnt

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by clickwtB(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
DADDY AND MUMMY JAMIL IF YOU REALLY LOVED EACHOTHER SETTLE YOUR PROBLEMS PRIVATELY.!
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by lloyds(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Marriage is more physical looks. These guys carelessly overlooks many things before they jumped into marriage. The obvious is gettings obvious now.
Lessons for us.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Modsenemy:
Can I say all this shii were cooked to blackmail d dude ? undecided

No, I guess .

Both hav just decided to expose themselves since the world knows wat is goin on .

Very soon Jamal will reveal his own part of the bad sides of his unfortunate parents .

Actually I'll love to hear from the housegirl or cook that they hired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Vveni(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
On issues like this even if I'm given Jerusalem and Mecca for free I won't open my mouth. I hate 'child-marriage' sha.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by siegfried99(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

Seconded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by ndnuray(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahahaha! TJ is not a man, and tiwa is not a woman....! Ask me why
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by daniska3yaro(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

word#

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by utch(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Bliss ,you see your life.....a cheerful giver is lampooning you..chai......guys should stop getting married to shameless yeyebrities
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by uyplus(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Shebi na dem want fresh boiz na? Some responsible potential suitors may have begged her sometime in her prime years to give them a chance to prove their A-game and show her love, but i bet she must have turned them down. Imagine a woman saying she was ok and was gonna deal with the fact her hubby was smoking weed!! I have a female friend who was so selective on guys many years back because she was so pretty but she is still unmarried, & now she is 28yrs and so desperate to settle because 80% of her friends are now married. Thats life!! You must live with the poor decisions that you make. To every sequence there is a consequence. To all those young single ladies who are still short sighted about life, probably waiting Mr. perfect to walk them down the aisle, life moves so fast;don't get caught up with your fantasies!!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by phanshark(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2016
lalasticlala:
In an exclusive interview with Azuka Ogujiuba, ThisDay Editor, which was obtained exclusively by Pulse TV, Tiwa disclosed the following....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-21-things-tiwa-savage-said-about-teebillz-accusations-id4978550.html
if u ask me na who i ask, the mater u see so,e hevy 4 mouth, no be me go tailk-am, e tey whe e start, if u ask me,d matar 4 hand,na who i go ask?..........in r kely's song.whe a woman fade up,there's noting you can do about it............
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by smiley001(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nten: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
very useless man,shey you cn open her yansh..lols women are more dangerous than. that.this is just dur beginning..
she ll destroy thay your image... tiwa fire on

are you sure you are a male? this is because you are supposed to know the disposition of a woman when matrimony or relationship is hitting the rock.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by damocool(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.