Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences (1285 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by Vveni(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Personally I don't joke with kiss, fresh kisses. Add the power of seductive eyes and great scents... Heavens have no option but to wait...............

Now the floor is opened... Show what you are made of ladies and gentlemen in the house....
Re: What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by emotions1: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2016
please its late.... go and sleep Jor
you know say you the go farm this morning abi....

4 Likes

Re: What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by Icepresh(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Her Boobs And The scent
Re: What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by Vinshu(f): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Hostility and Aggression. Especially in a public place (such as an office toilet or restaurant restroom)
Re: What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
"No touch my breasts"

"No carry my leg like that"

"Manage am like that, I'm tired I no fit turn"

"Belle dey pain me, no dey nack me like that"

"I'm shy, I no fit open lap too much"

Nothing is more annoying than these. If you don't want sex, its better to make it known that u don't want. I wonder why one shd make her guy see her fresh nakednesss and deny him of paradise. If it doesn't cause rape, it can cause anoda thing.

3 Likes

Re: What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by Vveni(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Hostility and Aggression. Especially in a public place (such as an office toilet or restaurant restroom)

HAHAHAHAHA you are my carbon copy VINSHU
Re: What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences by olymurphy(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up / 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You / What's She Trying To Check (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.