Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up (1287 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by zpakln(f): 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
A man in the streets of Huai'an City, in East China's Jiangsu Province, driven to desperation as his girlfriend decided to break up with him one day, resorted to a last-ditch attempt to win her back.

He got on his hands and knees and begged for her not to leave him, and even held onto her legs as she turned to walk away.

As the girl could be heard saying 'let me go' a number of times, the boyfriend clung onto her legs with such force that he ended up pulling down her black stockings and pulling off her shoes in the process.

He begged: 'Please don't leave me', but his determined girlfriend shouted: 'Let me go. This is so embarrassing.'

She later adds: 'We can't be together anymore – it's impossible.'

The video ends with the man still sprawled on the pavement as he refuses to let go of his girlfriend.

Reports did not say when or how the girlfriend managed to escape the embarrassing scene.

SOURCE: http://www.yukibox.com/man-clings-to-girlfriends-leg-in-desperate-attempt-to-prevent-break-up/

1 Share

Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by dollyjoy(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2016
My ex did the same thing. grin
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by VocalWalls: 8:12pm On May 25, 2016
Love nwantinti
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by emperorchedda(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
Some men are just plain f00ls!

It totally infuriates me when I see a man begging a girl, when you can just get a better one the next hour
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Boring: 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
*run check dp* hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by dollyjoy(f): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
Boring:
*run check dp* hmmm lipsrsealed
what?
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
what?
I have been crushing on you. are you igbo by chance ?
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by dollyjoy(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
I have been crushing on you. are you igbo by chance ?
No. I am an Isoko ladywink
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
No. I am an Isoko ladywink
and yet so beautiful. You can call me modo modo. Apprently my name is so awesome, it must be repeated twice. Isoko people are the deltans who aren't anioma and the likes. How was ur day hon (sorry for derailing @op, I don dey find this babe since morning)

1 Like

Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by dollyjoy(f): 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
and yet so beautiful. You can call me modo modo. Apprently my name is so awesome, it must be repeated twice. Isoko people are the deltans who aren't anioma and the likes. How was ur day hon (sorry for derailing @op, I don dey find this babe since morning)
wowww. Am just seeing this.

My day was awesome. That name though,is that a nickname or your name for real?
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Omotayor123(f): 12:18am On May 27, 2016
Eyah.. Sorry man. tongue
BTW... Shey no be agarawu23 be that lipsrsealed
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by agarawu23(m): 2:56am On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eyah.. Sorry man. tongue

BTW... Shey no be agara wu23 be that lipsrsealed
you should trust me I can't go that length to beg a lady even if her papa na dangote cheesy
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Exponental(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2016
except I know and I'm convinced that my destiny will only be good if we are together else.....KO JOOR!
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Nobody: 4:56am On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
wowww. Am just seeing this.

My day was awesome. That name though,is that a nickname or your name for real?
its a nickname hon, but why bother anymore with a regular name like "Roy" , when I could be awesome. I am so curious to hear your special stories, beauty is evident and am swept off, but I want the mind also. So sweetheart why are you this attractive
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by ambrosini593(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
omote na, mavo?
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by dollyjoy(f): 8:29am On May 27, 2016
ambrosini593:
omote na, mavo?
Morning. Am finewink
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by Omotayor123(f): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
agarawu23:
you should trust me I can't go that length to beg a lady even if her papa na dangote cheesy
I know na, datz why I dey shade you.

Waiting for the day love go arrest you and go come NL come share your testimony tongue
Re: Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
I know na, datz why I dey shade you.

Waiting for the day love go arrest you and go come NL come share your testimony tongue
the testimony will be when me and u fall in love angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts Photos Of Money She Made After Sleeping With A Guy / Ladies Only, Guys Please Avoid This Very Thread!!! / Why Girls Love Dating Bad Guys.. 12 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.