Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? (865 Views)

Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2016
I like slim girls
I like plump girls
I like hairy girls and guys
I like tall men
I like fair ladies
I prefer dark ladies
I prefer a woman's anus to her pussy
I can't touch a female butthole with a long pole
I like tall figure eight ladies
I like short bow legged girls

If I continue writing, the pages will be full , remember I never mentioned perverse sexual preferences like analingus, party, bdsm , scatology and the likes. Yet our secret cupboard is filled with them. The fact is that our sexual prefrences differ and we have no congent explanation as to why we have some preferences. If we assume this is true for everybody, that we all belong to intertwined classess with respect to our sexual preferences, why then must orientation be the same.

I am an ardent attacker of homosexuality , but my sexual preferences accept lesbianism but not gay. Just imagine the hypocrisy. I think it makes sense to agree that as our preferences differ and are not cast in stone, so also may our orientations. Thus to be wicked to someone of a different orientation should be regarded as unfair. Should I accept other orientations as mainstream , while risking the future of our unborn children? The answer is no. Should I accept other orientations on par with the most popular (hetero) and thus with equal rights on marriage, child adoption etc ? I say no. Should I harm a man who in his private life desires another man, or woman who does same ? The answer is no. Its simply against the nation's law, and not completely a freak of nature. Its is only part of nature' s diversity. It might be irritating and abominable to my reasoning , but same as how my sexual preferences as a heterosexual male sounds abominable to other heterosexuals.

Be truthful, if we had a lens that sees our hidden cupboards and our sexual preferences. How proud would we be of them? Its been understood that the rapists have raping as a sexual prefernce. Thanks to the law we are punishing them, unfortunately some girls have a sexual prefernce to being rape victims, thus I wonder why we are hidden freaks of nature difficult to be curtailed by law or reason if all our hidden sexual secrets are made open to public scrutiny
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by geez18(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
you had better shut the fvck up if don't have anything reasonable to say. weirdos everywhere angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
geez18:
you had better shut the fvck up if don't have anything reasonable to say. weirdos everywhere angry
online warrior. Offline coward. Watch ur mouth
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Sugarcious(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
MILITARY ZONE KEEP OFF
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by geez18(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
online warrior. Offline coward. Watch ur mouth

in front of me you can't spew this trash... i'll surely knock the fear of God into your dumbskull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
geez18:

in front of me you can't spew this trash... i'll surely knock the fear of God into your dumbskull.
pm me. I hope you are in lagos
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
geez18:

I will come look for you even if you aren't in lagos. So please give directions. This will be a very lovely learning experience for you. Respond early. So if ur reachable . It shall be today. Waiting

1 Like

Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I like slim girls
I like plump girls
I like hairy girls and guys
I like tall men
I like fair ladies
I prefer dark ladies
I prefer a woman's anus to her pussy
I can't touch a female butthole with a long pole
I like tall figure eighst ladies
I like short bow legged girls

If I continue writing, the pages will be full , remember I never mentioned perverse sexual preferences like analingus, party, bdsm , scatology and the likes. Yet our secret cupboard is filled with them. The fact is that our sexual prefrences differ and we have no congent explanation as to why we have some preferences. If we assume this is true for everybody, that we all belong to intertwined classess with respect to our sexual preferences, why then must orientation be the same.

I am an ardent attacker of homosexuality , but my sexual preferences accept lesbianism but not gay. Just imagine the hypocrisy. I think it makes sense to agree that as our preferences differ and are not cast in stone, so also may our orientations. Thus to be wicked to someone of a different orientation should be regarded as unfair. Should I accept other orientations as mainstream , while risking the future of our unborn children? The answer is no. Should I accept other orientations on par with the most popular (hetero) and thus with equal rights on marriage, child adoption etc ? I say no. Should I harm a man who in his private life desires another man, or woman who does same ? The answer is no. Its simply against the nation's law, and not completely a freak of nature. Its is only part of nature' s diversity. It might be irritating and abominable to my reasoning , but same as how my sexual preferences as a heterosexual male sounds abominable to other heterosexuals.

Be truthful, if we had a lens that sees our hidden cupboards and our sexual preferences. How proud would we be of them? Its been understood that the rapists have raping as a sexual prefernce. Thanks to the law we are punishing them, unfortunately some girls have a sexual prefernce to being rape victims, thus I wonder why we are hidden freaks of nature difficult to be curtailed by law or reason if all our hidden sexual secrets are made open to public scrutiny

Comeout of d closet.

I know a closeted gay when i see one

1 Like

Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2016
iamdurent:

Comeout of d closet.

I know a closeted gay when i see one
yes I am a closeted gay. Now Bleep off my mentions you asswipe. Victim of gay molestation. you want me ?
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
yes I am a closeted gay. Now Bleep off my mentions you asswipe. Victim of gay molestation. you want me ?
mtcheeew .
Acting straight online wouldnt change ur orientation.
@bolded, u had better keep ur tiny meat in ur underwear.

1 Like

Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Some notions are too complex for some to grasp.......I blend with the herd because the sheep far outnumber the shepherd
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2016
iamdurent:
mtcheeew .
Acting straight online wouldnt change ur orientation.
@bolded, u had better keep ur tiny meat in ur underwear.
you like big meat I see. I once told you that canceer of the anus will be ur portion one day. Am happy to announce you are on the right track for that. Yes I am gay. Dumbo . You wish and attack ur betters with the sickness you have at filmsy attempts to bring one to ur debased level. Mr man you are an asswipe. How dare I call a child a man. This boy you are an asswipe. A sorry excuse for a living thing. Unashamedly you strut about the forum telling everybody ur parents have a defective gene that produced a homosexual. You have no shame in that. Well like my post says . I won't kill you if I set my eyes on you because you are gay, I will only kill you because you are damn stupid
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you like big meat I see. I once told you that canceer of the anus will be ur portion one day. Am happy to announce you are on the right track for that. Yes I am gay. Dumbo . You wish and attack ur betters with the sickness you have at filmsy attempts to bring one to ur debased level. Mr man you are an asswipe. How dare I call a child a man. This boy you are an asswipe. A sorry excuse for a living thing. Unashame dly you strut about the forum telling everybody ur parents have a defective gene that produced a homosexual. You have no shame in that. Well like my post says . I won't kill you if I set my eyes on you because you are gay, I will only kill you because you are damn stupid
summarize, dumb skull.
Ive got loads of stuffs to do, readin dis longcrap aint one.

Excuse you.

2 Likes

Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
iamdurent:
summarize, dumb skull.
Ive got loads of stuffs to do, readin dis longcrap aint one.

Excuse you.
smh @ loads of stuff. Hahahahahahahaha. Go and sleep kiddo
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
smh @ loads of stuff. Hahahahahahahaha. Go and sleep kiddo
its like your brain cells are malfunctioning, move it _bitch, get d fvck out my mentions.
Am tired of hearin my phone beep, just to realise its you pungent waste of bandwidth mentioning my moniker.
Look here retar'd, theres no fvckin excuse for u! Your bitchass mother would hav excreted ur fvckin s'tupid ass if she couldn't afford an abortion. You dumb fuckhead. Dare mention me again.
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2016
iamdurent:
its like your brain cells are malfunctioning, move it _bitch, get d fvck out my mentions.
Am tired of hearin my phone beep, just to realise its you pungent waste of bandwidth mentioning my moniker.
Look here retar'd, theres no fvckin excuse for u! Your bitchass mother would hav excreted ur fvckin s'tupid ass if she couldn't afford an abortion. You dumb fuckhead. Dare mention me again.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah. E PAIN AM WELL WELL. Hahahahahahahahahahah you go suffer. I promise you. You must suffer hardships. Hahahahahaha
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah. E PAIN AM WELL WELL. Hahahahahahahahahahah you go suffer. I promise you. You must suffer hardships. Hahahahahaha
After u do, honey.

I know u are gay, pm me if u ever get h'0rny, aiit?
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
iamdurent:
After u do, honey.

I know u are gay, pm me if u ever get h'0rny, aiit?
hahaahahaha and all of a sudden the homosexual has time. Don't bother I have class oh, if I leave women , it should be a man with class and not an ekuke who displays his debased self on nairaland. Hahahahahahahaha. Shame on you. Honey ? Dat was hilarious. You brain is also a homo its inlove with self delusion and idocy apparently. U go suffer
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahaahahaha and all of a sudden the homosexual has time. Don't bother I have class oh, if I leave women , it should be a man with class and not an ekuke who displays his debased self on nairaland. Hahahahahahahaha. Shame on you. Honey ? Dat was hilarious. You brain is also a homo its inlove with self delusion and idocy apparently. U go suffer
u are definitely gay to think like dis. undecided

You hav only one life stop livin in self denial, bye.
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by Eddygourdo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
iamdurent:
u are definitely gay to think like dis. undecided

You hav only one life stop livin in self denial, bye.
idiot I alreaddy admitted am gay. Dumbo
Re: We All Differ In Sexual Preferences......must Orientation Then Be The Same ? by iamdurent(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
idiot I alreaddy admitted am gay. Dumbo
am happy for u *kisses*

(1) (Reply)

Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side / How True Is This?? / See An Old Man Carrying A Baby On His Back While Riding A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.