Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? (1004 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Brothel Buys 2nd Sex Doll To Satisfy Customers’ New Preferences (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by oluwasma(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have had three dates with a guy that I met online. We are still getting to know each other. He has been a perfect gentleman so far. We have not discussed about sex but I am curious if we are compatible on all levels specifically the bedroom. This has been a problem for me in my past relationships. So I want to know if I can ask about his sexual preferences in the bedroom so I will know if we can continue or not so as not to waste his time. Please advise.

Temi

My Response: No

You have only had three dates. You should not negotiate sexual preferences now because you may not get yourself into any relationship. What if every guy you meet is not sexually compatible with you? It is not necessary really. This is just like reading a book from the last page instead of the first page. You will definitely still find out and if he is not satisfying you, then you have every right to break up with him. You have a lot more leverage over a man you have been seeing for six weeks than when you have known eachother for just few hours over one or two weeks.

Thanks for taking time to read..what advice can you give to Temi?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/26/is-it-right-to-discuss-sexual-preferences-before-we-have-sex/

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by marvin902(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
why the heck will you discuss something like.. do the practical and find out whether you like it or not
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
There is nothing wrong in discussing about your sexual preferences joor grin
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by oluwasma(f): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
There is nothing wrong in discussing about your sexual preferences joor grin
lol....I see you joor. What if you discuss too early and she tells you she likes doing anal sex if you arent into that, wont it discourage you?
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
lol....I see you joor. What if you discuss too early and she tells you she likes party..wnt that discourage you?
by party you mean party or thresome grin? Anyway, I am not the party type but I dint think it will discourage me... As long as I see other qualities that I deem very important
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by oluwasma(f): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
by party you mean party or thresome grin? Anyway, I am not the party type but I dint think it will discourage me... As long as I see other qualities that I deem very important
so you will continue abi grin
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
so you will continue abi grin
sweetheart do you mean tiresome? Or normal party ?
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by oluwasma(f): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sweetheart do you mean tiresome? Or normal party ?
party auto correct keeps changing it for me.. not normal party
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
party auto correct keeps changing it for me.. not normal party
not normal party... Meaning like party etc... Well, it still can't stop me if it's just a fantasy that can be once in a while.... ( remember I told you that my mind is sexually crazy grin
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by oluwasma(f): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
not normal party... Meaning like party etc... Well, it still can't stop me if it's just a fantasy that can be once in a while.... ( remember I told you that my mind is sexually crazy grin
hmmmmmmm I am really suspecting you. Why isnt your picture uploaded so I can know this guy whose mind is sexually crazy grin
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
hmmmmmmm I am really suspecting you. Why isnt your picture uploaded so I can know this guy whose mind is sexually crazy grin
hahahah I am suspecting you like a sexually crazy guy because you are also sexually crazy lipsrsealed grin
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? by oluwasma(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahah I am suspecting you like a sexually crazy guy because you are also sexually crazy lipsrsealed grin
bad shild..me and you are not together o

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant / 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring / This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.