Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. (3442 Views)

The Name Tinubu Is A North Name / Ahmed Magaji Tinubu Is Not A Yoruba Name. Tinubu Mean Nothing In Yoruba / I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by Gbawe: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2009
desgiezd:

I shudder at the possibility of another four years of Yar Adua and with the way things are going presently, I doubt seriously if he can hold this country together.

likewise but it will happen especially with PDP's commitment to "do-or-die" politics. Yar Adua has already shown , In Ekiti recently, his desperation not to lose any more ground in the most problematic region for the PDP - The South-West.

Yar Adua will attempt to rig himself back as President in 2011. No one should doubt that. Our President knows that his gross ineptitude means he will be voted out in any fair election. His actions, non-commitment to electoral reforms and the deployment of the man who wrote the manual on election rigging (Anenih) as NPA boss all show that Mr. President is an adherrent of "do-or-die" politics.

Those who , because of tribalism , fail to acknowledge or support what Tinubu is attempting to do should carry on . They will all be here to witness Nigeria fail completely under Yar Adua and the PDP in the next few years when proactive action could have saved our nation.

I have my reservations about Tinubu but I support his attempt to ensure that the vote of Nigerians count and that the PDP is voted out before they destroy Nigeria completely.
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by lucillia90: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2009
IMAO

I feel Yar'adua is feeling Tinubu's a threat to his succession

Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by dfanthom(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
inasmuch as tinubu isn't a saint himself i'd admonish all progressives & lovers of the nation of Naija to come together & ensure that the strongholds of retrogression in naija is cast away & shattered forever otherwise the lives & happiness of our children will be mortgaged to the demonic umbrella called PDP. i really believe that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend!' as such let's rally behind & support folks that can wrest power from this self destructive behemoth cum ruling party.
u know that these politicians can play politricks with practically everything under the sun. shocked
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by ayobase(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
Whatever!
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by Alabianp(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
Really,wat could we xpect 4rm a president who is bein rules by other big guns,who rely on peoples comment,who is nt firm in his decision,our foreign policy has always earn us gud image in africa bt inside we are suffering,our ecomog grp is ranked amg d best land fighter bt check it out d unrest in 9ja delta is a slap on our nation.Tinubu is a gr8 man and shd be praised 4 representin 9ja in ghana,damn it! 2yrs gone and 9ja is still movin backward,economy goin down,education nowhere to be ranked.Abeg yaradua is d most inept president we eva had.WELL DONE Tinubu.keep 9ja flag flying [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by PROJECT: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
yeah , i hared waht u all are saying my point here is that i have worked closely with him and i know wht he can do,obj has not said he is a democrat and i wonder why ppl are dis appointed in him he neva said he was a democrat, the problem with us as nigerian is that we fail to look at issues,
tinubu cracked and destroyed A.D,he fought his deputy ,and set up an alternate party,,,now to be relevant he has to be loud mouthed because he knows he cant be arrested cos they alll belong to the same cult,and that is why things will not work bcause ,in this cult no body betrays the other,if not obj would have try to get rid of anthony aneneih for his role in truncating his third term abition.
tinubu is just obj in a magnified form,,,simple.lets try chris okotie some one who will consider good name rather riches
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by PROJECT: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
yeah , i hared waht u all are saying my point here is that i have worked closely with him and i know wht he can do,obj has not said he is a democrat and i wonder why ppl are dis appointed in him he neva said he was a democrat, the problem with us as nigerian is that we fail to look at issues,
tinubu cracked and destroyed A.D,he fought his deputy ,and set up an alternate party,,,now to be relevant he has to be loud mouthed because he knows he cant be arrested cos they alll belong to the same cult,and that is why things will not work bcause ,in this cult no body betrays the other,if not obj would have try to get rid of anthony aneneih for his role in truncating his third term abition.
tinubu is just obj in a magnified form,,,simple.lets try chris okotie some one who will consider good name rather riches
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by Gbawe: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2009
PROJECT:

There is no "issues" to look at and Nigerians do not have the problem you think they have. You talk as if OBJ should be absolved of all blame because "he neva said he was a democrat" when you fail to realise that OBJ , if he is a sincere man , should not have accepted to be the democratic President of the federal republic of Nigeria if he knows he cannot perform his democratic job democratically. I know we all have angles but lets try and factor in logic also.
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by reindeer: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
It will be most unfair to associate Tinubu with yaradua!!
Both simply dont function on the same wavelength!
Tinubu is the man, why would i drop the name of 'ineptitude' if i have any political ambitions?
Why would someone given credit for giving lagosians drop the name of someone seen world over as clueless and a corruption supporter?
The initial story i think is from some mischief makers and haters and maybe some of those who think in tribes rather than issues.
Ride on Tinubu grin
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by Nchara: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
Tinubu should actually be in prison for corruption. I WONDER what bribe he has given to EFCC
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by Ovamboland(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2009
PROJECT:

tinubu cracked and destroyed A.D,he fought his deputy ,and set up
an alternate party,,,now to be relevant he has to be loud mouthed because he knows he cant be arrested cos they alll belong to the same cult,and that is why things will not work bcause ,in this cult no body betrays the other,if not obj would have try to get rid of anthony aneneih for his role in truncating his third term abition.

We are all aware the soul of AD then had been sold to PDP with crisis instigated by OBJ to destabilise the party. If you were truly close to the party you 'd know the intrigues that led to Abdulkadir ersthwhile chairman of AD being appointed as an adviser to OBJ without any agreement with his party folks and the susequent imposition of a new chairman.

As regards his deputy, i have no idea of what the woman stood for that will be of public benefit, is it education , or public health or ifracture that led to the disagreement. If it is non of that or anything that serious, then they fight is of no consequence. What positive role can we pin on the former deputy since she left office? non that i know of.
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by igbalajobi: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2009
All Naija politicians are the same. Whether BT, OBJ, UMY, Dem be original and confirmed thiefs. They will also promised to build bridge even when there is no river grin
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
@jodeci. . .

U's just a bleeped up pusssy. . . mo'bleeping hater. . . boi gats no time to batter words with ya. . . tongue
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by PROJECT: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
tinubu is in ghana for his own personal business, i see him some times ,he doesnt have the interest of nigeria at heart i can tell u dat,if he was president he would have been doing the same thing pdp is doing,why is fashola performing more than tinubu even when the world is witnessing a recession,am not a yoruba man but i love and worked for the progressive,ponmile ayodele,sowore,yemisi omotosho and the like of iginla, where are they today we all left the struggle because we were used against abacha and after that what happen,they only shout when they are not in power but when they are ,its hooliganism in the highest order,lets wiat for 2011,i will be back in niger before then,NIGERIA YES I BELIEVE
Re: I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. by drn0(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2009
DROP HIS NAME 4 WHAT? I AV NEVA SEEN ANY1 ASSOCIATING WIT A FAILURE MOST ESPECIALLY WEN IT IS COMIN FROM AN OPPOSITE CAMP!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Abuja / APGA Governorship Candidate In Abia State, Chief Regan Ufomba Has Been Diagnosed / FG To Give Accident Victims Free Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.