Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (25421 Views)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by sexyback1(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2009
guy and girls,have u noticed that fine boys are usually shy .some of them to d extent that they are not so free with girls.infact ugly or normal looking guys are full of confidence.noticed this in sch,street and in ma workplace.

what do ya think?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Ben13: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2009
It's the shyness that makes them fine.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by whitelexi(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2009
Ben20001:

Exactement!
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by debest1(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2009
sexy back:

guy and girls,have u noticed that fine boys are usually shy .some of them to d extent that they are not so free with girls.infact ugly or normal looking guys are full of confidence.noticed this in sch,street and in ma workplace.

what do ya think?
The innocence is what makes most shy, once that innocence goes they shyness disappears.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by sexyback1(f): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2009
Ben20001:

debest1:

The innocence is what makes most shy, once that innocence goes they shyness disappears.

brilliant replies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by davidif: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2009
sexyback,
i am just like that.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by biola44: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
david david cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by opuro(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
Most of them are gay
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by sofeo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Am one of them and am not a GAY.

The thing is just like, we haven't ,
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by ritaNL: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
we are shy becos we are d$$k-less

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by gram: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
because we sometimes feel that all eyes are on us, yes its not always so, it sometimes is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by mamagee6(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
Na wa oooooo, so is it a stamp that was placed on their foreheads that they are fine so they must be shy.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by mamagee6(f): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
gram:

because we sometimes feel that all eyes are on us,  yes its not always so, it sometimes is.

Post your pics, fine my ass. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
:d
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
It's cos they've poor pockets and huge responsibility. But do girls prefer beauty to money
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by olalekan1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
shyness have many things attached to it. Handsome guys might be shy maybe because they are ignorant of the outcome of what they want to do and simply put, they dont see themselve as handsome as you and I will see them, so it does not give them 100% assurance.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2009
I don't think so,
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by topup: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2009
Most good looking guys I know are the cockiest, I think you probably expect them to be so you don't notice them, you only notice the shy good looking guys and the cocky not-so good looking guys, I mean I'm sure you've met a lot of shy not-so good looking guys, but it's 'expected' in society to you don't batter an eyelid,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by dyabman(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2009
im a shy guy here cool
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by charles316: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2009
opuro:

Most of them are gay
BEING FINE AND GAY.WHATS D RELATIONSHIP?

ITS NOBODY`S FAULT THAT U ARE NOT FINE.DONT ENVY FINE BOYS

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by rexlon(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2009
i dnt no no,
couse am shy person too
help me out
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by eyonigger(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2009
Poster it depends. There are fine bad boys, they rarely feel shy, but the innocent ones are to be classified as the shy ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by zmurda(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2009
I think poster, whats happening is the guy you like is shy grin grin grin
Most fine boys that are smart ain't shy. They use the 'fine' as a weapon to demolish tripping girls heart. Back in the old days, they used to be called playas. Don't know what's called now, casanova?
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by nethacker(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2009
Never!!!! will I be shy grin fun kini? for wetin ? I am an outspoken and very articulate person , any babe can try me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Thor(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by whitelexi(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2009
Most naija girls do not know how to welcome an approach from a guy, from the very first move the guy gets all shy, and its not like they dont like him or what he did oh. . . They just form like thats not the right way to approach a lady, and squeeze their faces and question his motives aggressively. You can approach any other woman on earth in any manner that involves saying hello but for most naija babes, it has to be different.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by nethacker(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2009
whitelexi:

Most naija girls do not know how to welcome an approach from a guy, from the very first move the guy gets all shy, and its not like they dont like him or what he did oh. . . They just form like thats not the right way to approach a lady, and squeeze their faces and question his motives aggressively. You can approach any other woman on earth in any manner that involves saying hello but for most naija babes, it has to be different.
OMG!!!! shocked Good write up -->>> well composed,concise and very true grin grin
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by emorse(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2009
we cannot generalize this. If so, what then would you say about most of those guys who parade themselves as celebrities? Though I still don't understand why some people are regarded as fine while others are not. After all we are all created in God's image.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by charles316: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
whitelexi:

CORRECT TALK FRM A CORRECT GUY

emorse:

we cannot generalize this. If so, what then would you say about most of those guys who parade themselves as celebrities? Though I still don't understand why some people are regarded as fine while others are not. After all we are all created in God's image.

I THINK U ARE CONFUSED.PLEASE FAST AND PRAY.GOD WILL REVEAL D ANSWER OF UR QUESTION TO U.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Godmother(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
topup:

Most good looking guys I know are the cockiest, I think you probably expect them to be so you don't notice them, you only notice the shy good looking guys and the cocky not-so good looking guys, I mean I'm sure you've met a lot of shy not-so good looking guys, but it's 'expected' in society to you don't batter an eyelid,

Very correct. Most good-looking guys are usually this way. Its like they feel they are God's gift to women and expect you to treat them this way
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by rebelious: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
I love shy guys, they approach u with humility and make me laugh when they fumble all over themselve. I know some good looking shy guys and i can tell u they are the best,ladies imagine being with a hottie (even if hes not your man)dats too shy to look at a beautiful girl passing by,u feel so powerful. When u think they dont know anything abt something they go and blow your mind, lol. Shy guys are a real turn on and with good looks, thats an added advantage!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by woodboi(m): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2009
it odd but it does exist. i'm a victim and it kind of crazy being a cynic.pessimistic wont just let me be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.