Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? (1094 Views)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who can I and my pals vote as miss NL? We ar still sampling bt we need to endorse one person. contestant u can drop ur profile link to see
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Odunharry(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
vote Mysticgal

2 Likes

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Odunharry:
vote Mysticgal
let see her profile link
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by mysticgal(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
babs01:

let see her profile link
See me here.
Www.nairaland.com/mysticgal
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by mysticgal(f): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Moreover op, I stand and represent, excellence, sincerity, simplicity, charisma, style, astuteness, tolerance and most of all, singularity.
Vote me. Not to forget, ask me any question. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Odunharry(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
babs01:
let see her profile link
www.nairaland.com/mysticgal

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
we need to see d rest
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by unapapadeycraze: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:
Moreover op, I stand and represent, excellence, sincerity, simplicity, charisma, style, astuteness, tolerance and most of all, singularity.
Vote me. Not to forget, ask me any question. wink

Are you a virgin?
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by mysticgal(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Are you a virgin?
No I am not lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Diasyluv(f): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vote diasyluv....A simple description of what many call beauty with brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by torqque7(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Are you a virgin?
Are you looking for a virgin to vote?yes she is a virgin lol..she is everything and more,real talk..vote MYSTICGAL

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by torqque7(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Odunharry:

www.nairaland.com/mysticgal
Bro pls let your sigi carry Mysticgal too so people will know. Thank you team MYSTICGAL

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by optional1(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vote who ever u wish can represent u any were nd speak 4 u even wen u not there.

Vote wit ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by torqque7(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
babs01:
Who can I and my pals vote as miss NL? We ar still sampling bt we need to endorse one person. contestant u can drop ur profile link to see
It depends on what u are looking for..but mysticgal represent, excellence, sincerity, simplicity, charisma, style, astuteness, tolerance and most of all, singularity.
She's not sassy or saucy,she is industrious and believes in self hustle not leaching and sucking off others,very humble and meek..a reflection of the perfect role model any young girl can look up to. Vote wisely vote MYSTICGAL

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Sexytemi(f): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:

Are you looking for a virgin to vote?yes she is a virgin lol..she is everything and more,real talk..
vote MYSTICGAL

Tnx dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by torqque7(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sexytemi cheesy..you see what you have done abi?oya don't just watch from the sidelines dear,join in kiss
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by torqque7(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Tnx dear kiss
Welcome miss..
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Sexytemi(f): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:
Sexytemi cheesy..you see what you have done abi?oya don't just watch from the sidelines dear,join in kiss

Lol, yes oooo

@ Babs01, please you and your friends should vote for Class, Beauty, Brain, Brilliancy, Humility, Charming smile.....and you can only get all these when you vote for #MYSTICGAL

3 Likes

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Diasyluv:
Vote diasyluv....A simple description of what many call beauty with brains
Hmmmm! noted
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by MUVA(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
babs01:

Affiliate with the SURE bet.

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Thank me later wink

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
MUVA:

Affiliate with the SURE bet.
www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Thank me later wink
she's beautiful tho
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Sexytemi(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
babs01:

she's beautiful tho

Mysticgal

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by MUVA(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
babs01:

she's beautiful tho

Mimzy is breathtaking bro. She is a SURE bet. A pure blend of Beauty, Character and Intellect. Her threads are a testament to that!

NL has spoken. She has the crown gringrin

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by petux(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
bro u and yhur niqqaz shuld vote the queen oo team ivyy

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
MUVA:

Mimzy is breathtaking bro. She is a SURE bet. A pure blend of Beauty, Character and Intellect. Her threads are a testament to that!

NL has spoken. She has the crown gringrin
we need to see others
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by petux(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by babs01(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Mysticgal
yes, all of dem
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by prettyjo(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by petux(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
nn

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by petux(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
every pics was a hit bk to back and now shez on top...... ivyy ti take over other contestant o jawo mo

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Odunharry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:

Bro pls let your sigi carry Mysticgal too so people will know. Thank you team MYSTICGAL
No problem.

1 Like

Re: Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
*Sips Zobogringrin*

#TEAMVVIPseat______#

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Whatsapp Message ~pls Read Through. / How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) / Learn The Best And Different Types Of Sex Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.