Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) (1098 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) by Graciia: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Since the case of Cynthia went viral, ladies who were before now ashamed to share their experiences in the hands of bad guys have started talking.

Below is the near-death experience a young lady had with a man who was her BBM friend:

I am a girl who has fears, beliefs, reservations and just your regular typical Nigerian girl. This past few weeks has been one hell of a game for me. I have really been unsettled and I thought I share this story with you.

Read more at: http://relationshiptrendlls..com.ng/2016/06/how-married-man-i-met-on-bbm-almost.html
Re: How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) by Adaowerri111: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
La click la bend

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Man I Met On Bbm Almost Killed Me With Sex (must Read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice story but the thing is...why they have to black mail these girls when it was very clear they came there just for fun? That man is an ass**** . May his d1ck will rotten in his pants. He and his friends didn't play a fair game at all. These of men deserves to be spits in their grave.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will Ladies Get From All Her Ex Guy? / Mr Nairaland 2016, Today's interview observation thread / Nigerian Ladies Romantic????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.