Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi (18124 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by dayoungmoney1: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
RIP to the departed.
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by millhouse: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
The kind cooking going on behind eh.... No be small chopping
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by Gayigaskia(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Is Dino now a servant or bodyguard of Sarathief?
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by GWMI(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
i respect Saraki
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by GWMI(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
i respect Saraki if people like Tinubu,Amaechi,Atiku and many other APC leaders, can be walking freely, then Saraki is a saint.Thanks.
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by moshmusth(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
5starmilitant:

The last time I checked Saraki is Apc, please deal with it.

apc my foo. D last tym I use that I was banned for 2 days so I won't be let that happen ...
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by leofab(f): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Haba, Cos you still live with your parent at the age of 46 does not make you a youth, you are an ancestor.
bad mouth
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by skelewu404(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Haba, Cos you still live with your parent at the age of 46 does not make you a youth, you are an ancestor.
u r wicked
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by ghuzy01: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
siraj1402:
grin see those server at the back of Saraki were like, "The Senate president is here" grin
Lol....U read my mind grin smiley smiley wink
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by BlessedFellow: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:

Bukola Saraki In Delta State To Commiserate With Sen Nwabuoshi Who Lost His Father

Embattled Senate President, Bukola Saraki was in Delta state for the 4th time third time this year but this time he was there to Commiserate With Sen Nwabuoshi Who Lost His Father...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-bukola-saraki-in-delta-state-to.html

One "good" turn deserves another. The same senator is sponsoring amendment to CCT bill so that Saraki will be free.
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by farem: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
When we he visit Enugu, the supporters' base headquarters, to commiserate with the government and the good people over the massacre of iinnocent people.

What is it really in it for these supporters? Is it blindness or hypnotism? Or self-inflicted stupeedity?

Saraki goofs on this.
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
toposi4naija:
Saraki is fearless....strong....has a qreat n' tantamount will power.......he made governors forum very powerful..........he isn't a puppet.............. Tinubu can't defeat him cool cool

Cc....tonyebarcanista cheesy
is he fighting war with tinubu?
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by Roadmap27(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Haba, Cos you still live with your parent at the age of 46 does not make you a youth, you are an ancestor.[/quote].

Chai e be like u go school of insultazation . U really give him wot he deserve
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by marcusaurelio(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
see my Dino melaye. ..I too like am
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by ajieh21(m): 2:10am On May 01, 2016
Why won't he? There is confidence in wealth. He is worth trillions. #Aku-neshi-obi-ike

kropelgrada:
Saraki exudes so much confidence and always so comfortable in his environment..I see why they are trying so hard to pull him down.
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by Mohjigga: 2:40am On May 01, 2016
Pls is Dino , Saraki's PA ?
Re: Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:23am On May 01, 2016
dunkem21:
Brotherly love .. cool

Which kind brotherly love? The election of 2015 sealed the deal between Yoruba and Easterners/Midwesterners. While fulani are killing search is smiling and hoping to maintain his seat.

Corrupt Saraki family

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Mohammed Wakil Over Dubious Payment / Election Spending: Politicians Move To Bypass Cash Withdrawal Limit / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.