Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10501 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

^ Dude give it up and stop being a woman.The girl doesnt care.
ThiefOfHearts:

Im all for girls playing around and making their comments
but when you have guys costantly sniffing around things like this, it's just gay. gay gay gay gay gay gay.
Stop trying to make them feel better jare. Male amebos are gross.
Its amazing how you are able to decipher how 'gay guys' behave. .  . .you honestly come across as a butch  tongue .

I now understand why u are repulsive to almost every guy on NL (except the gay femme ones of course) ,u've never really being interested in men,. . . . . . . . . .  abi?  undecided

Tell me ,do u like your women skinny or  lipsrsealedgrin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2009
Shit! Now i feel like someone's monitoring my every move, these peeps wont let a brother drink some water and hang his cup!
And now i know we also have some man-biatches in the house, guess what pataki? I have now confirmed the identities of those u claim told u thrash, and u know me - i will always call names and its gonna lead to another load of bull* but i really dont give a Bleep anymore.

Your namesake, Tosin - (1) - no wonder u didnt wanna mention names

and your Ally Agielove - (2)

One i've had intimate conversations with, and the other intimate relations. Both of which are seriously vexing for me grin grin grin

Then u decided to take it one step higher by involving thoniaslim, another one of my ex-intimacies, Genius!!! grin grin grin

You can now clap for yourself, you've achieved nothing. I always knew this was just one silly conspiracy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tboy1(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2009
^^ Dude pls leave this issue  cool
Moderators - pls pls pls close dis thread!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by posakosa(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2009
Some attention seeking tards! angry angry angry angry
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Shit! Now i feel like someone's monitoring my every move, these peeps wont let a brother drink some water and hang his cup!
And now i know we also have some man-biatches in the house, guess what pataki? I have now confirmed the identities of those u claim told u thrash, and u know me - i will always call names and its gonna lead to another load of bull* but i really dont give a Bleep anymore.

Your namesake, Tosin - (1) - no wonder u didnt wanna mention names

and your Ally Agielove - (2)

One i've had intimate conversations with, and the other intimate relations. Both of which are seriously vexing for me grin grin grin

Then u decided to take it one step higher by involving thoniaslim, another one of my ex-intimacies, Genius!!! grin grin grin

You can now clap for yourself, you've achieved nothing. I always knew this was just one silly conspiracy

Once again, Jesus Wept!!!!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by posakosa(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2009
LOL @ Jesus Wept, Jesu Su kun, grin

Igba to ri topic yi, o ma sun kun gidi gan ni oo!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Once again, Jesus Wept!!!!!!

This shit might just hit u pretty soon if shit further spews out of pataki's mouth
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

This shit might just hit u pretty soon if shit further spews out of pataki's mouth

That will be your DEATH!!!!!
I don't like to brag but the amount of ammo i would drop on your head, your parents would weep for you.
Sauron is a rare breed. . . . . .Don't even think about it.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by hotteju(f): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Whitelexi

Why not act the big boi and ignore the thread
ahan ahan undecided
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Look at this shameless fat buffoon! Who the hell do you think you are? I have ignored this thread for the last couple of pages, only for you to bounce back with further balderdash and utter bollocks addressed to my person.

If you can think for a second, you should note that you are ranting and babbling like a 2year old kid deprived of her feeding bottle. In reality, that is a fact. See all what your posts reeks of: I am too hot, I dumped this one, I dumped that one. . . . . at your age (30 yepa), you are an epitome of disgrace and outright foolishness. So you actually took time to use your brains to figure out whom you have lied to? Are you this dense, obtuse in life?

Continue making yourself the butt of ridicule from one section to another. If you are not masturbating with several pictures of girls on nairaland, you are on facebook, looking at the pictures of someone elses dead grandmother and salivating on it. What a fetid ninny.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tboy1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju:

@Whitelexi
Why not act the like a big boi and ignore the thread
ahan ahan undecided
I wonder why he's really replyin to this thread

Moderators - pls pls pls close dis thread!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by posakosa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

Look at this shameless fat buffoon! Who the hell do you think you are? I have ignored this thread for the last couple of pages, only for you to bounce back with further balderdash and utter bollocks addressed to my person.

If you can think for a second, you should note that you are ranting and babbling like a 2year old kid deprived of her feeding bottle. In reality, that is a fact. See all what your posts reeks of: I am too hot, I dumped this one, I dumped that one. . . . . at your age (30 yepa), you are an epitome of disgrace and outright foolishness. So you actually took time to use your brains to figure out whom you have lied to? Are you this dense, obtuse in life?

Continue making yourself the butt of ridicule from one section to another. If you are not masturbating with several pictures of girls on nairaland, you are on facebook, looking at the pictures of someone elses dead grandmother and salivating on it. What a fetid ninny.

<DEATH> hahahahahahahahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

He is the only idiot who dumps women he doesn't shag. . . . .What a slowpoke!!!
I dumped this, i dumped that. . . . . .With that Michael Jackson's Thriller face mask of yours?
What a tyke!!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
This thread does not deserve to be closed. The idiot wants a fill of my bad mouth, he shall so get it! I am willing to let go of my chess tournament in Uxbridge this afternoon, just to give to him.

If at his age, he believes everyone genuflects to his whims and foolishness, Pataki is not in that league!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I dumped this, i dumped that. . . . . .With that Michael Jackson's Thriller face mask of yours?
What a tyke!!!!
Are you minding the condensed and solidified FOOL? The idiot was even being played all the way from Malaysia, yet he is here, running his foul gob that he is traveling to Malaysia to have his cake.

Oponu apoda aiyeraye oshi. grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by hotteju(f): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

Like serously now
Do you guys know yourselves shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

~Sauron~:

What a tyke!!!!

@Whitelexi
Sorry but I just Fell down laffing
Please Ignore the thread
and all this wld stop

Haba u guys should cut the guy some slacks. Ki Lo De ?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don die!!!

I just hit it on the nail, i see pataki is trembling and his mouth has gone into overdrive and Sauron is also feeling the heat cos he now sees the connection grin grin grin

dont worry guys, i will listen to hotteju now that i've made my point.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju:

Like serously now
Do you guys know yourselves shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I do not know him, never met him and have no intention to. When he however made it his business to include me in his nairaland shenanigans, I decided to give it back to him.

whitelexi:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don die!!!

I just hit it on the nail, i see pataki is trembling and his mouth has gone into overdrive and Sauron is also feeling the heat cos he now sees the connection grin grin grin

dont worry guys, i will listen to hotteju now that i've made my point.
What a poltroon you are.  angry

Never start what you cannot finish. angry

Foolish boy.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
illusion2:

Its amazing how you are able to decipher how 'gay guys' behave. .  . .you honestly come across as a butch  tongue .

I now understand why u are repulsive to almost every guy on NL (except the gay femme ones of course) ,u've never really being interested in men,. . . . . . . . . .  abi?  undecided

Tell me ,do u like your women skinny or  lipsrsealedgrin grin grin

*yawn* That's what you could come up with? How embarrassing. You're still a retarded adodi who gets off on internet squabbles. By now, market women sef would have packed up. Sucks to be you.

Girl already said she has nothing to prove to a queer like you so move along and stop yarning dust.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don die!!!

E nor go better for you if you don't spew what you have in your big head.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

What a poltroon you are.  angry

Never start what you cannot finish. angry

Foolish boy.

Is that all u can now say? I thought your mouth was running like bar beach before, now all u can say is foolish boy? Where did all the astronomical english run to? Dude if u continue this rant, i will go one step further and expose your namesake's Nairaland UserID and even many more steps further to post all she told me about your friend sauron. . .  Its all in email format and screenshots can also be produced if u so desire, so shut your bloody trap and rest in peace.

I'm not like u, all accusation and no proof, i will produce concrete evidence but it will only depend on your rants grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Is that all u can now say? I thought your mouth was running like bar beach before, now all u can say is foolish boy? Where did all the astronomical english run to? Dude if u continue this rant, i will go one step further and expose your namesake's Nairaland UserID and even many more steps further to post all she told me about your friend sauron. . .  Its all in email format and screenshots can also be produced if u so desire, so shut your bloody trap and rest in peace.

I'm not like u, all accusation and no proof, i will produce concrete evidence but it will only depend on your rants grin grin grin
You are a BASTARD! What a lame game and cheap blackmail. And I want you to do your worst! Post it and let us see what you have. Who does not know you are in the habit of modifying texts? Why waste my hard earned grammar on your dumb skull? Mr. ''Totology'' grin

bleeping idiota!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
He logged off??! shocked shocked grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

He logged off??! shocked shocked grin

Log off for where? grin grin grin

We have a very efficient email archiving software at my place of work but even at that the convo between your namesake and i can fill a 2000 paged book, so i'm having to do this the hard way, manually scrolling through all that bunch just to satisfy you and your friend grin grin grin grin

Give me a little while to do this, will ya? grin cheesy grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
lexi why don't just ignore all this? undecided
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Log off for where? grin grin grin

We have a very efficient email archiving software at my place of work but even at that the convo between your namesake and i can fill a 2000 paged book, so i'm having to do this the hard way, manually scrolling through all that bunch just to satisfy you and your friend grin grin grin grin

Give me a little while to do this, will ya? grin cheesy grin
Who is laughing with you here? I am actually waiting for you to disgrace yourself. Edit whatever you want to edit and post it. You internet masturbating fool. cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ztyle(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
Na wa, u guyz re just here to create a scene, btw wat going on with this two beautiful couples? grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lexi why don't just ignore all this? undecided

You now see how they go about tarnishing people's images? can u see how dramatically his response has changed from an attacking one to a defensive one since i discovered what was going on?

Look at him now trying to say i will edit it - just to discourage me from posting anything?  I dont wanna do these things but they always have a way of trying to push everything out of proportion, all the lies they told against me, all the abuse and bad talk and u say i should let it all go?

Even Sauron cant talk anymore, everywhere has gone silent simply cos they know i'm not afraid of calling names. . .  Well, i shall rest my case, but dont push me or i will expose everyone, and i mean that.

@Pataki, your namesake was a moderator and a lot of shit went down that many people dont know anything of - believe me or not, i have all the behind the scenes shitpile u lot do and i aint afraid of shit, just stay off my bleeping case or shit will hit the roof!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Even Sauron cant talk anymore, everywhere has gone silent simply cos they know i'm not afraid of calling names. . .  Well, i shall rest my case, but dont push me or i will expose everyone, and i mean that.

You are a consummate idiot.

Look at this flaming onanist spewing rubbish from his gutz. . . . .U claim to have something on me and i am waiting for you to post your shit.
How does that mean i am silent? Are u paid to be an idiot on a forum?
U shit-faced Silverback ape. . . . .I said E nor go better for you if you don't post all what you have in your corrupt email account.
Matter of fact, may amadioha impregnate you with a triplet of bush babies if you don't post your shit.
You serial self-servicer. . . . . . .Look at me very well. . . . . .All your shenanigans with other peops are nursery level. . . . .If i start with you here, you will beg for death.

P.S. Make sure your shit ain't edited when you post them and name your source. . . . .It's time to BATTLE.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

You now see how they go about tarnishing people's images? can u see how dramatically his response has changed from an attacking one to a defensive one since i discovered what was going on?

Look at him now trying to say i will edit it - just to discourage me from posting anything?  I dont wanna do these things but they always have a way of trying to push everything out of proportion, all the lies they told against me, all the abuse and bad talk and u say i should let it all go?

@Pataki, your namesake was a moderator and a lot of shit went down that many people dont know anything of - believe me or not, i have all the behind the scenes shitpile u lot do and i aint afraid of shit, just stay off my bleeping case or shit will hit the roof!
You are MAD, and you are a BLOODY COWARD!!! Post what you have to post and stop this noise making. Are you this dangerously daft? angry

Let whatever shit you have, come out fast! You will pack your shit in shame!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

You are MAD, and you are a BLOODY COWARD!!! Post what you have post and stop this noise making. Are you this dangerously daft? angry
Let whatever shit you have, come out fast! You will pack your shit in shame!

I will so deal with that snoring hog today. . . . . .Someone shoulda told him never to have messed with me.
He thinks everyone lives in a poverty-stricken environment he was bred. . . . .Bloody nuisance.

I dumped this, i dumped that. . . . .at 33?
It is so obvious his teenage years were fucking boring hence living the life of a 17-yr-old at the age of 33.

Who still boasts about the web how he dumped this chic and that chic at 33?
If stupidity is sold at 1 pesewa, Whitelexi is a multi-billionaire in GB Pounds.

I pity the babes hitting on a consummate pillock like Whitelexi
He looks like a child suffering from acute mumps.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by doyin13(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi. . . .pls post.

Let us judge the evidence. grin grin grin

Me I no send. . .I be gbeborun cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York / Teenagers (16-19), Where Are You @????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.