Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10430 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tkb417(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lol
I see. . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
I'd take my money back
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I'd take my money back

I did add that all other info was classified cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busta(f): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
Still . . . no comment! lipsrsealed
Still not sure who is telling a lie undecided
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
Busta:

Still . . . no comment! lipsrsealed 
Still not sure who is telling a lie  undecided

wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tkb417(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
Busta is around?
Who am I gonna see next?
Sly? Hehehhe

Mod
Kill d thread abeg
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by TOPE20001(f): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin . . . . . . .i cant blv some ppl are actually supporting lexiwhite undecided lipsrsealed
BTW Eldee, dont accept sauron's offer. I have a better offer that you cant resist, trust me wink grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin . . . . . . .i cant blv some ppl are actually supporting lexiwhite undecided lipsrsealed
BTW Eldee, dont accept sauron's offer. I have a better offer that you cant resist, trust me wink grin
Are u one of those he's alleged to have  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed in the UK?

'Lexi take am easy this other thread don too expose you  sad
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by TOPE20001(f): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
illusion2:

Are u one of those he's alleged to have  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed in the UK?

Are u fine?
Pls mind the the thread. thank u cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Are u fine?
Pls mind the the thread. thank u cool
You should have just asked 'are u mad? ' grin grin grin grin

Just concerned ,cos u're one of the few babes I really like on NL & I wnt be happy if the overweight bloke got to u too. . . . he seems to have a way with getting ladies via the internet wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by TOPE20001(f): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
illusion2:

You should have just asked 'are u mad? '  grin grin grin grin

Just concerned ,cos u're one of the few babes I really like on NL & I[b] wnt be happy if the overweight bloke got to u too. .[/b] . . he seems to have a way with getting ladies via the internet   wink

Buahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not unless he got me too in his WET DREAMS tongue
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not unless he got me too in his WET DREAMS tongue
Ok now ! kiss
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

I didnt even know when that pic was taken, i was having a chat with my fitness trainer and my phone rang, so i took the call and the girl in front of me was kinda trying to make the pic look funny grin  Everything else is classified info cool

ok! I thought you took the photo to "show" nairaland girls you're not just making empty boasts about your game.

Carry on! wink

but this ya woman problem wan overflow nah. Almost every other month a woman starts a thread either to claim you or disclaim you.

Ya g/f or wifey no go get problem so?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by oyinda3(f): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
always in woman trouble this lexi. cheesy lol i'm starting to feel bad for him sef.
except the part where he's puyanga-ing for messing with the ex's friend. that doesn't make u look good at all man. rotfl

~Sauron~:

Manual Castration to be carried out by Oyinda(She's got a steady hand). grin grin grin grin

whattttT?? lol
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
though on the other thread, I think it was the thread starter who accused him or somebody of sleeping with nairaland females.

Names began cropping up later- I'd have to revisit the thread in question to find out who first said what.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by oyinda3(f): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
yea i do think they were mostly allegations. whitelexi didn't deny them that's why he's at fault. it seems that he wanted ppl to believe those things sef grin. such a bad boy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2009
oyinda.:

yea i do think they were mostly allegations. whitelexi didn't deny them that's why he's at fault. it seems that he wanted ppl to believe those things sef grin. such a bad boy

He also mentioned some other names though, without explaining how or why he was connecting them to the case.

Nairalanders and their wahala!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busta(f): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2009
Y'all better watch out . . .NL ain't the place to pick a woman/man
Lots of desperados on the loose.

this thread is a warning and the reason why not to. Ma 50cents!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busta(f): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2009
tkb417:

Busta is around?
Who am I gonna see next?
Sly? Hehehhe

What? U missed me? and where is sly abeg? lol
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by TheSeeker(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2009
Issue resolved? ~shaking head in disappointment~ sad
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2009
@whitelexi

Lies?  grin  grin  grin. . .anywayz why am I not surprised you would deny them. . .a pathological liar like you. . .

as for the issue of hitting on my gf. . .why are you trying so hard to prove your hitting on my friend? What does that say of you as a man? Grow some balls dude cus you ain't got no game!

If you have to go all the way to Malaysia to hit on your ex gf's friend what does it really say about you as a man and individual?  grin

thought as much!  wink

And the sooner you learn to accept am in love and happy with someone else the better for you!  wink

Am a daddy's Girl? yes am a f**king daddy's gal. . .cus the man means the world to me. . .ain't denying that! and am happy to be my daddy's little girl!   wink

I only started this thread so you could tell me where we met and when we slept together! and since your denying you said it. . .hmmmm. . .I'll rest my case. . .but if I hear one more lie or claim you've made regarding me. . .I'll be coming at you like a bull! cus I can't stand fools who make up lies against peeps to hide their insecurities!  cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2009
Get it, gurl cool

Do your thang cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:28am On Aug 11, 2009
After reading two pages of this thread I now seriously thank God I've never chatted on YIM, exchanged phone numbers, or added anyone from NL to my face-book account.

Hey slim my dear pls not let this whole mess get to you dear, I'm sure you have more important stuff to worry about. Oh before I forget how was your finals?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

After reading two pages of this thread I now seriously thank God I've never chatted on YIM, exchanged phone numbers, or added anyone from NL to my face-book account.

Hey slim my dear pls not let this whole mess get to you dear, I'm sure you have more important stuff to worry about. Oh before I forget how was your finals?

Thatz true. . .but I really don't regret being friends with a few NLders. . .cus I've made a few good friends thru this site. . .you don't allow the few foolish eggs spoil the whole crate. . .

My finals were great. . . wink How have you been?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by bluespice(f): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2009
taking a cue from ogidi,
im deleting all my nl contacts on my YM tongue
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 11, 2009
bluespice:

taking a cue from ogidi,
im deleting all my nl contacts on my YM tongue
Depends on what you tell ppl.
Cant trust ppl this days/time anymore. cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by bluespice(f): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2009
lol sure wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by oyinda3(f): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2009
yea no one is to be trusted. at least not with topics like these popping up every once in a while. kinda sad actually
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:29am On Aug 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Thatz true. . .but I really don't regret being friends with a few NLders. . .cus I've made a few good friends thru this site. . .you don't allow the few foolish eggs spoil the whole crate. . .

My finals were great. . . wink How have you been?

My dear I'm doing good, just trying so hard to stay out of trouble. Good to hear your finals went well, hey I'm sure it's ok to be friends with someone you met on-line, just be careful what you tell em about your life. Some folks just can't be trusted.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2009
wow so this drama is still on shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Seesinz(f): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

wow so this drama is still on shocked shocked

U r a busybody o undecided grin everywhere there's drama, u r there.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sexyLeamon(f): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2009
Seesinz:

U r a busybody o undecided grin everywhere there's drama, u r there.
lol is somebody stalking me? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello / Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.