Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10503 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
doyin13:

whitelexi. . . .pls post.

Let us judge the evidence.  grin grin grin

Me I no send. . .I be gbeborun cheesy cheesy

He has no choice. . . . . .he must post and may God help him today.
Not even Mukina will save his eczema-stained ass today.

I know he's begging Muki now to lock the thread. . . . .Muki, don't you dare save this boy's ass today.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by doyin13(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi. . if u don't post now, no be small thing oo

the shame, the disgrace. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will so deal with that snoring hog today. . . . . .Someone shoulda told him never to have messed with me.
He thinks everyone lives in a poverty-stricken environment he was bred. . . . .Bloody nuisance.

I dumped this, i dumped that. . . . .at 33?
It is so obvious his teenage years were fucking boring hence living the life of a 17-yr-old at the age of 33.

Who still boasts about the web how he dumped this chic and that chic at 33?
If stupidity is sold at 1 pesewa, Whitelexi is a multi-billionaire in GB Pounds.

I pity the babes hitting on a consummate pillock like Whitelexi
He looks like a child suffering from acute mumps.
Are you minding the glorified fat monkey? Depraved of sex, he comes on the net to flex his muscle. Just today, he has three threads raised all attributed to his insecurity. Yet the dolt does not know when to shut his trap and move on. If he is not wanking at someone elses dead grandmother's picture on facebook, he is busy on nairaland chasing ladies who have their YIM on their profile innocently, claiming they are the ones running after him here and there.

Yet the ignorant crying fool is claiming romantic bravado-ism for his puerile behavior.

@ Alex,
Post your shit, and make it undiluted. I have decided to forgo my trip to Uxbridge this evening.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

*yawn* That's what you could come up with? How embarrassing. You're still a retarded adodi who gets off on internet squabbles. By now, market women sef would have packed up. Sucks to be you.

Girl already said she has nothing to prove to a queer like you so move along and stop yarning dust.
Look at this dyke looking for a fight. . . . . you want to prove you're 'man enough' abi? Well i no get ur time.

i don't know when u became Thonia's mouthpiece, . . . . . . . . . or are u her new found love? undecided
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by lala2000: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
it seems bankers in london has so much time to stay online 24/7, if not,how come whitelexi is online 24/7? undecided
abi u be security officer?becos is only the security guys dat have the time to browse d way u do.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tboy1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
lala2000:

it seems bankers in london has so much time to stay online 24/7, if not,how come whitelexi is online 24/7? undecided
Very Funny grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
lala2000:

Tea-boys in London banks also call themselves bankers. . . . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
illusion2:

Look at this dyke looking for a fight. . . . . you want to prove you're 'man enough' abi? Well i no get ur time.

i don't know when u became Thonia's mouthpiece, . . . . . . . . . or are u her new found love? undecided

Don't you think its high time you go for your next therapy session? undecided
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tea-boys in London banks also call themselves bankers. . . . .

You have even given him a more dignified title. . . . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Don't you think its high time you go for your next therapy session?  undecided
very dry. . . . . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
I would repeat myself again. . .whether you think its dry or not. . .your opinion means no shit to me. . . cool

SO quit trying so hard to get some attention! cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by platinumnk(f): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2009

ThoniaSlim:

I would repeat myself again. . .whether you think its dry or not. . .your opinion means no shit to me. . . cool

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

You're obviously a juvenile,I apologise to all NLders  for joining issues with. . . . . . . . .  . .should have known better.

Your entire approach to being dumped & all speaks for itself. Goodbye.

I'll only respond to the grand dyke,if & when (s)he returns.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
doyin13:

whitelexi. . . .pls post.

Let us judge the evidence. grin grin grin

Me I no send. . .I be gbeborun cheesy cheesy

this also affects u, your babes, and your recent trip to naija. . . Dont worry, i've found the email containing your own bit, I'm still searching for sauron's own. . . I shall drop it only once, altogether so that everyone can see how the fowl's yansh flies open when the wind blows. . . Just a few mins more - i'm struggling to do this while coping with work so bear with me. grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
illusion2:

You're obviously a juvenile,I apologise to all NLders  for joining issues with. . . . . . . . .  . .should have known better.

Your entire approach to being dumped & all speaks for itself
. Goodbye.

I'll only respond to the grand dyke,if & when (s)he returns.

Long Yawn. . . Really?

Ok. . .if you say so. . .whatever. . .  cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by doyin13(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

this also affects u, your babes, and your recent trip to naija. . . Dont worry, i've found the email containing your own bit, I'm still searching for sauron's own. . . I shall drop it only once, altogether so that everyone can see how the fowl's yansh flies open when the wind blows. . . Just a few mins more - i'm struggling to do this while coping with work so bear with me. grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NO NO NO NO NO . . . . . . there must be some privacy laws i can invoke to stop this infringement.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

this also affects u, your babes, and your recent trip to naija. . .  Dont worry, i've found the email containing your own bit, I'm still searching for sauron's own. . .  I shall drop it only once, altogether so that everyone can see how the fowl's yansh flies open when the wind blows. . .  Just a few mins more - i'm struggling to do this while coping with work so bear with me. grin grin

This pillock won't keep his mouth shut.
Who is a certified gynaecologist in the house? I need someone to check Whitelexi does not possess a vagina?
So u actually sit on the net and gather gossips about other members on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whitelexi. . . . . .By the powers conferred on me by Seun. . . . .I hereby crown you NL's number one ASSTARD.
The money spent on your child development is a sheer waste.
You must find the email containing my gists. . . . .Let me see what you and your association of mental handicaps have been up to.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
Just to let you all know, I have decided to remove my contact details from my email signature which appears a number of times on the email threads i am about to post, i just found the first part of sauron's bit, I am still searching for the rest.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Just to let you all know, I have decided to remove my contact details from my email signature which appears a number of times on the email threads i am about to post, i just found the first part of sauron's bit, I am still searching for the rest.

Post the emails. . . . .at least i will know the source
What is it this time? I slept with your fat cousin in Cambodia? grin grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Foolish boy, shoot SHOOT, don't talk! What a demented and frustrated being!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eyonigger(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
Lol, all this old Nija London boys acting like babies on NL. I don laff die.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

Foolish boy, shoot SHOOT, don't talk! What a demented and frustrated being!

He is editing it. . . . . .
Don't be surprised to see rubbish about Pataki asking LadyT out in a London restaurant.
Whitelexi is living with the CURSE(it's official).
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Post the emails. . . . .at least i will know the source
What is it this time? I slept with your fat cousin in Cambodia? grin grin grin grin
grin
Yet the irritating irritant, has not made bold his foolish rantings. The same thing he did on the chronic womaniser thread, he is threading along that path here. Unfortunately, he is going to cry so shamefully this afternoon.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is editing it. . . . . .
Don't be surprised to see rubbish about Pataki asking LadyT out in a London restaurant.
Whitelexi is living with the CURSE(it's official).
Are you minding the foolish boy? He must have been so cursed, I guess he was sent packing from his village in Nigeria. African village boy feeling funky.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

grin
Yet the irritating irritant, has not made bold his foolish rantings. The same thing he did on the chronic womaniser thread, he is threading along that path here. Unfortunately, he is going to cry so shamefully this afternoon.

Well. . . . .he has named the wrong pocket for his black ball.

I won't rest on this and this shall continue till RAPture.
The idiot is trying to involve other people to divert the attention of other members.
He won't succeed. . . . . . .I am going to make this place unbearable for Lexi. . . .I will chase him from section to section until he apologises openly.
The bastard doesn't know who he's dealing with. . . . .A common tea boy in a Bank.

Which banker stays in one bedroom @ Deptford? Anuofia.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . .he has named the wrong pocket for his black ball.

I won't rest on this and this shall continue till RAPture.
The idiot is trying to involve other people to divert the attention of other members.
He won't succeed. . . . . . .I am going to make this place unbearable for Lexi. . . .I will chase him from section to section until he apologises openly.
The bastard doesn't know who he's dealing with. . . . .A common tea boy in a Bank.

Which banker stays in one bedroom @ Deptford? Anuofia.
Snoring so hard incessantly that 999 is always called upon his fat ass life by his surrounding neighbors. Anumanu.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

Snoring so hard incessantly that 999 is always called upon his fat ass life by his surrounding neighbors. Anumanu.

I pity Babycool. . . . . She musta been suffering from acute conjuctivitis to let Whitelexi sleep with her.
I mean. . . . .What is the selling point? Lexi is a broke-ass minger who only brags without any substance.
Anyways, his only claim for being a player is sitting on the net with a cup of palm-oil and wanking his meat to death.
With his amala belly, i doubt any classy chic would wanna be with him. . . .except of course, emeraldbee(A Ghananian beans seller)
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
Hahahahahahahaha, just reading through right now, and i see pataki even asked his namesake out this yr, and she shoved him aside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
iya e ni dyke. Everyone knows drag queens need attention  grin

anyway I bid adieu

I suspect mass banning in the next few hrs  cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

iya e ni dyke. Everyone knows drag queens need attention grin

anyway I bid adieu

I suspect mass banning in the next few hrs cheesy
seconded
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I pity Babycool. . . . . She musta been suffering from acute conjuctivitis to let Whitelexi sleep with her.
I mean. . . . .What is the selling point? Lexi is a broke-ass minger who only brags without any substance.
Anyways, his only claim for being a player is sitting on the net with a cup of palm-oil and wanking his meat to death.
With his amala belly, i doubt any classy chic would wanna be with him. . . .except of course, emeraldbee(A Ghananian beans seller)
Intel has it that no girl's hearing has ever been the same, following how the fat snoring machine vibrates his snoring at a 100% efficiency! shocked

Sits behind the computer scavenging for girls here and there. . . . What a skunk.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Hahahahahahahaha, just reading through right now, and i see pataki even asked his namesake out this yr, and she shoved him aside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don die grin grin grin

There's nothing new in that. . . . .
At least, Pataki tried doing stuffs the normal way unlike you. . . . .who stay on the computer wanking your diseased penis to Michelin's pics.
Anuofia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York / Teenagers (16-19), Where Are You @????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.