Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10432 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Seesinz(f): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol is somebody stalking me? grin

No dear not @ all, isn't worth it wink Just happened to notice all the drama that occured today, i noticed you were there enjoying them cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sexyLeamon(f): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2009
examples. . . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tkb417(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2009
@Busta
Of course "we" missed u and ur wahala
Sly? The boi has gone AWOL
Only eldee can tell us where the boi is

@topic
T'slim
Let it slide. . .
The mssg has been passed
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by spikedcylinder: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2009
Whitelexi, sometimes, I am embarrassed on your behalf. What is it with you and drama? What is so hard about these kinds of threads that you cannot stay away? Why do you keep getting entangled in all this kind of rubbish? Do you realise how embarrassing you sound when you boast about your "game"? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!? angry angry angry

Thonia, I understand your grievances and how annoying it must be for people to make claims against you which are entirely far from the truth (lapdogs, take note) but you are way above this. Dishing dirt on NL is never a nice thing and if you guys have any issues, sort it out in private - where it all began in the first place.
In all honesty, this just makes for interesting gossip. Aside that, no one really cares who hurt whom or who f#cks whom. Its really not necessary to drag all this unwanted, unflattering attention on yourself.

Sheesh.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

@whitelexi
Lies?  grin  grin  grin. . .anywayz why am I not surprised you would deny them. . .a pathological liar like you. . .
Tho' we're all criticizing 'lexi,d fact remains that you haven't supplied any proof of your allegations. . . . so how can we conclude he's a liar?

ThoniaSlim:

And the sooner you learn to accept am in love and happy with someone else the better for you! wink
On behalf of all NLders we are happy to learn you're now in love again. We hope its not another web-based romance however grin grin grin

One love wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2009
illusion2:

Tho' we're all criticizing 'lexi,d fact remains that you haven't supplied any proof of your allegations. . . . so how can we conclude he's a liar?
On behalf of all NLders we are happy to learn you're now in love again. We hope its not another web-based romance however  grin grin grin

One love  wink

I won't even bother tryna point out any proof to you. . .cus your opinion makes no difference to me. . .

but if the highlighted part was intended as an attack. . .you would have to try better!  cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busybody2(f): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry You mean I read all the 10 pages of this thread 8 times and still managed to miss the exact post/thread/page where all the fireworks happened cry cry cry cry cry

Is there any Amebo no 1 in the house to fill me in on what happened and pinpoint exactly where the action took place before I burst a spleen or combust in annoyance angry  angry angry cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Aside that, no one really cares who hurt whom or who f#cks whom. Its really not necessary to drag all this unwanted, unflattering attention on yourself.

Sheesh.

Er. . . this is not your section Moderator, so I am sure I can get away with telling you to sharrap dia and speak for yourself angry angry angry

spikedcylinder:

In all honesty, this just makes for interesting gossip

Now you are talking my language cheesy grin cheesy

Yeah he is my lil runt wink it is a really small world innit grin

@ OMO OBO

I feel you all the way, but I have to let go of the feeling for now as per eke is my hobby, and your moves is only gonna resolve the issue or get people to start using their brain the correct way and this will ultimately kill/crash the thread, so on this note I am not feeling you tongue because I still feel this thread still has a lot to offer and is just building up its crescendo cheesy And I seriously need some form of excitement as a form of compensation for reading all the pages of these thread angry angry angry
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by spikedcylinder: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
Busy_body, I can't stop grinning! grin grin grin I loff you already! grin grin grin [size=3pt]Did he tell you how we met?[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I won't even bother tryna point out any proof to you. . .cus your opinion makes no difference to me. . .
wait o ! whether my opinion matters or not to u isn't d issue.

You decided to shame the poor guy in public,we all naturally considering u're a lady & all took sides with u . You are morally obliged to show proof,not for my sake . . .but for posterity.
People can't just go about casting aspersions on other people's character w/out any proof.

You inferred whitelexi was a 'kiss & tell' which is one of the lowest of the lows for a guy ,. . .you must show proof,or else everything uve said will be called to question & you urself will be tagged with the caption-LIAR !

ThoniaSlim:

but if the highlighted part was intended as an attack. . .you would have to try better! cool
I have no need to attack u. I was just rejoicing u found true love this time & praying it won't be a dejavu experience cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice contacts tho' wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
^ Dude give it up and stop being a woman.

The girl doesnt care.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by platinumnk(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
^Lol, grin

If people come running to you telling you that your house is burning, do u wait for the smoke? cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

The girl doesnt care.
ah ah ? undecided
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busybody2(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Busy_body, I can't stop grinning! grin grin grin I loff you already! grin grin grin [size=3pt]Did he tell you how we met?[/size] grin grin grin

No, he didn't tell me. Wait you mean there is proper real gist out there and I am here wasting my time reading and slaving over this 10 pages non-starter thread and reading it over and over and over again in case I missed something out angry angry angry You are a real life saver darlink kiss Thanks for rescuing me, I was about to start pulling out my teeth outta boredom grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busybody2(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

The girl doesnt care.

Hey you, back off right now and mind ya angry angry angry
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
Busy_body:

@ OMO OBO

I feel you all the way, but I have to let go of the feeling for now as per eke is my hobby, and your moves is only gonna resolve the issue or get people to start using their brain the correct way and this will ultimately kill/crash the thread, so on this note I am not feeling you tongue because I still feel this thread still has a lot to offer and is just building up its crescendo cheesy And I seriously need some form of excitement as a form of compensation for reading all the pages of these thread angry angry angry
You know what Busy_body, I never really looked in your direction but after reading the above comments i'm beginning to fancy your pants.
For some reason, everyone thunk i was adding, taking something out of the whole debacle or better still taking sides.

But anyways, i appreciate your input.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busybody2(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
Oh dear, who did I just tell to shut it shocked Was that who I really thought it was shocked Was that TOH for Thiefofhearts shocked Yeparipa, me and my big mouth, I don die, abeg effribody just helep me kneel down and beg her, don't ask what I did wrong, just helep me beg am, biko embarassed TOH, Oko Iya mi, ma binu kiss

Chei, of all day, and of all people for my modify button to stop working  tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed

TOH, have I told you I love you today cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busybody2(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

You know what Busy_body, I never really looked in your direction but after reading the above comments i'm beginning to fancy your pants.

Chei, see as you drag Iyalode's yansh for ground embarassed Is this an insult or a compliment angry You just wait till that walking dictionary that is Mr pataki come to explain what you mean to me, you will smell pepper and fire join together angry angry angry

Oloshi, you nefa look my direction, yet run crying to Debosky's laps to delete my posts nudging you in the right direction that Michelin89 is head over heels in love with you and can't resist you and that you should grow some balls conquer her, anu ofia oshi grin grin grin

OMO IBO:

But anyways, i appreciate your input.

Anytime babe kiss
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
Busy_body:

TOH, have I told you I love you today cheesy grin cheesy

been taking your bi-polar meds these days, eh? tongue kiss

Im all for girls playing around and making their comments

but when you have guys costantly sniffing around things like this, it's just gay. gay gay gay gay gay gay.

Stop trying to make them feel better jare. Male amebos are gross.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
This is what I like about Iyalode.

She knows how to dish it out to everyone AND still make everyone feel funky
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Chei, see as you drag Iyalode's yansh for ground embarassed Is this an insult or a compliment angry You just wait till that walking dictionary that is Mr pataki come to explain what you mean to me, you will smell pepper and fire join together angry angry angry

Oloshi, you nefa look my direction, yet run crying to Debosky's laps to delete my posts nudging you in the right direction that Michelin89 is head over heels in love with you and can't resist you and that you should grow some balls conquer her, anu ofia oshi grin grin grin
Anytime babe kiss
You know what??
If everyone had a sense of humour like yours or better still if pple could turn a blind eye to certain things they do not like this forum would be a better place.

but with the surly virago's around i don't see that happening anytime soon.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by nex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
It's obvious that people are taking this internet of a thing more seriously than necessary.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Vuitton(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2009
Nex am with you on that one. I have read 3 out of the 10 thread thus far and its amazing that online dating really went this far
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tkb417(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2009
make the thread die abeg
abi wetin?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by mamagee6(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
na wa oooo, everybody chill down.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
obviously jenni isnt around.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ofokasibe: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
@thoniaslim
he even said ur pussi smells like rotten moinmoin . he said he tgook picx of ur pusshi aND BREAST. grin grin

@SPIKEDCYLINDER
PLS ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE THAT THE NAIRALAND KING OF DRAMA IS HERE.HOW COME I DONT GO OUTTA THE RAP MUSIC SECTION . I AM MISSING O .SEE SCANdal. I CAN IMAGINE HOW SLIM THONIAS PUSSHI WILL BE grin grin
DRAMA KATAKATA .I LUV THEM, LETS GET IT ON FAM! WHITELEXI HOW DOES HER BREAST TASTE AGAIN? grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin . . . . . . .i cant blv some ppl are actually supporting lexiwhite undecided lipsrsealed
BTW Eldee, dont accept sauron's offer. I have a better offer that you cant resist, trust me wink grin

Just saw your offer . . . nah, not good enough
I already accepted Saurn's offer of the all expense paid trip with Muki cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

I stepped in because Omo Ibo has the tendency of fueling threads that has nothing to do with him and especially when derogatory remarks are made to girls on this forum not because of Lexi's whatever . . . can't be bothered. angry cheesy

I missed you o grin kiss kiss kiss You know you're in my good books unlike someone I know. tongue
Well . . . let that 'someone I know' better not be Sauron or Sly
You know it's hard to control those boys when I'm not around grin grin

I left for one minute, next thing I heard three chics were carrying Jackal's babies

tkb417:

@Busta
Of course "we" missed u and ur wahala
Sly? The boi has gone AWOL
Only eldee can tell us where the boi is

Sly?? He's moved from Kent to Leeds now . . .
Did he tell you he was conquering UK's chics in an alphabetical order??
He started with Aberdeen . . . don't ask me how many city's he's been to since grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by C2H5OH(f): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
kaiii see bottled up frustrations finally being let loose like cannons.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busta(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
eldee:

Sly?? He's moved from Kent to Leeds now . . .
Did he tell you he was conquering UK's chics in an alphabetical order??
He started with Aberdeen . . . don't ask me how many city's he's been to since grin grin

hehehehehe . . . . hilarious!
I remember he was once ganged on by the NL ladies a while back. . . along side, Debosky.
I see debo has moved on.

The drama on NL will never end.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by C2H5OH(f): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
cheeeeeeei this whitelexi you get game o. chronic womanizer indeed. the poor lasses you have preyed on are finally fed up with you jerking them around.

why don't you hang it up and pass the belt to me. i will do you proud, i promise grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tpiah2: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2009
Going by the number of women who have a beef withor crush on whitelexi, and the way he handles the allegations, it would seem the main problem may be he has a friendly nature and is naturally egregious and comfortable around females.

Such an attitude normally lends itself to women palava at the end of the day, because he makes each of them feel special, and it makes any shock greater after all's said and done.

The names mentioned on the thread in question, may be a mix up I assume.

There was some similar problem in the webmaster forum which I looked at, and which seems to have been cleared up now. Though of course I could be mistaken.

Although of course not exchanging insults doesnt necessarily make someone a saint, since Omo Ibo doesnt always exchange words but still manages to pass some abuse across when he wants to.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by platinumnk(f): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2009
@spiky- biko, clean up the romance disputes thread and open it back up pls! what happens when 190 comes back o! *falls on knees* im begging u oh. ! my haven is gone! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello / Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.