Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10424 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Player Pataki, are u serious or just entertaining us for the fun of it?
Did Lexi really say these things about u?
Have you seen him refuting the allegation I just made at him now? I just do not want to mention the names of those ladies concerned here. But I know one of them you chat with her on YIM. She is a moderator and she can confirm it to you.

Just becareful, you never know what that lunatic may be telling peeps off this forum about you in matters of lies just to hide his own inadequacies and insecurities.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Seesinz(f): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
izeek:

and u both could not find a better way to resolve this than entertain NL.
so what happens when u both advise peeps later about how to conduct themselves.
to think u two are one of the celebrated peeps on NL.
big shame to you both.

seconded! though Thonia seems to be saying the truth and just wanted to clarify.And to be seeing posts on "most matured guys and girls", "most handsome and pretty" "stories" like the people creating them know them so well when there seems to be a bunch of fakes on here.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
it seems to me you guys are all friends once, something must have happened with friendship,now you guys are throwing spurious allegations from right ,left centre, na wa o, isn't there a more mature way of dealing with things
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

LOL! I expected the same anachronistic phraseology that you normally employ to hide your lies and insecurities. Such a shame, you are always the butt of ridicule and bashing on the romance boards. grin

ROFLMAO. . . . .
Pataki, i lost my dictionary last week. . . .abeg, don't twist me head with your vocab. grin grin grin

Pataki:

Have you seen him refuting the allegation I just made at him now? I just do not want to mention the names of those ladies concerned here. But I know one of them you chat with her on YIM. She is a moderator and she can confirm it to you.

Female moderator on me YM? I doubt it. grin

Just becareful, you never know what that lunatic may be telling peeps off this forum about you in matters of lies just to hide his own inadequacies and insecurities.

That will be his DEATH. . . . .I will chase him to the end of the world to chop off his head.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eldee, can i buy the story from you?
I don't want any scandal abeg. . . . .

Player Pataki, are u serious or just entertaining us for the fun of it?
Did Lexi really say these things about u?

What . . . you think you can buy your way out of this?? nah man

[size=3pt]Whatchu offering?? lemme see if it can match Tope's[/size]
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

LOL! I expected the same anachronistic phraseology that you normally employ to hide your lies and insecurities. Such a shame, you are always the butt of ridicule and bashing on the romance boards. grin

Oh pleaseee, enough of all this your stupendous english that even the british will laugh at, u know exactly what i mean - how come u only turn up on NL when something fishy is going on sef? You two have decided to conspire and make me look bad. . .  You just throw allegations without giving any names of their origins. . .  I remain untouched sha, u guys can do your worst it wont touch me in anyway. . . na una go tire tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by izeek(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
u guys have been too long on this site,
u have forgotten its supposed to be a faceless community.

soo much accusations and counter accusations.
when did y'all find time to date and even meet half way across the ocean?

thonia, try and act like u are really over him like u said,

and whitey, i have been told that when two or more ppl accuse you of a thing, there is some truth in this accusations.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

Female moderator that talks to Jackal, that's easy?? grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by steve49ja(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
Wonderful.

Are you saying he thinks he's dating one of thonia's friend? meanwhile thonia are you saying he's just being fooled all over and over again?

Oh my. . .nairaland shit mixed with real life.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

What . . . you think you can buy your way out of this?? nah man

[size=3pt]Whatchu offering?? lemme see if it can match Tope's[/size]

Eldee, i am going to make you an offer you cannot resist.
How about taking Mukina2 to St. Tropez for a weekend on ma private yacht, deal? grin grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
izeek:

u[b] guys have been too long on this site,
u have forgotten its supposed to be a faceless community[/b].

and whitey, i have been told that when two or more ppl accuse you of a thing, there is some truth in this accusations.

was thinking exactly the same thing, dont take your relationship beyond the forum,
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO. . . . .
Pataki, i lost my dictionary last week. . . .abeg, don't twist me head with your vocab. grin grin grin

Female moderator on me YM? I doubt it. grin

That will be his DEATH. . . . .I will chase him to the end of the world to chop off his head.
Blow your head with vocabs? grin

Sauron, are you now Whitelexi the second? When did you start lying? grin

LOL. When you find him, let me have his postcode! That lying prat needs some serious ass whooping!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Busta(f): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

Eldee Sweetie, how u been?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
subscribing
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

It is not so easy as you thunk! Intel has it that, Jackal has loads of them gals stored up!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by posakosa(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Chineke mei, see FIGHT! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

Yes oooooo. . . . . .My Engrish is not that good, so take am sofry sofry. grin grin grin

I am not Whitelexi o. . . . .No chic has ever told me i am FAT. grin

LOL. When you find him, let me have his postcode! That lying prat needs some serious ass whooping!

Take it easy on Lexi. . . . . . . .

Pataki:

It is not so easy as you thunk! Intel has it that, Jackal has loads of them gals stored up!

Ignore those Intelligence Reports. . . . . .They are fake.
I don't have any mod on ma schitzo. . . . . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by posakosa(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Where are the fighters located in Europe or US ?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

See this lekpa shandi, only one slap will send u to a deep coma, idiot grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Seesinz(f): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
izeek:

u guys have been too long on this site,
u have forgotten its supposed to be a faceless community.

Nothing wrong in dating someone from sites like this or even on here but nairaland has made it so impossible because there are a lot of fakes on here especially the girls, so it's definitely close to being so impossible.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by jaybee3(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lexi, you gats to pay more attention to the ignore button dawg.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
Don't you just love Nairaland??
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Oh pleaseee, enough of all this your stupendous english that even the british will laugh at, u know exactly what i mean - how come u only turn up on NL when something fishy is going on sef? You two have decided to conspire and make me look bad. . .  You just throw allegations without giving any names of their origins. . .  I remain untouched sha, u guys can do your worst it wont touch me in anyway. . . na una go tire tongue tongue tongue
What a bleeping* retard! You reek of high idiocy and I personally cannot stand you. That is a FACT. I am not going to explain my internet activities to you. But be rest assured that anywhere I am, I can easily log on the forum and type whenever I want.

You call my vocabs 'stupendous'? I am seriously laughing!  grin Even the British should be ashamed that you ascribe a degree from their ivory towers to your name, given the exemplary display of bad punctuations and spelling mistakes you display incessantly with your postings.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

True that . . . but Jackal has this longrunning beef with moderators
The only female moderator he talks to is . . . wait for it . . . will you tell me if  guess right?? grin grin

~Sauron~:

Eldee, i am going to make you an offer you cannot resist.
How about taking Mukina2 to St. Tropez for a weekend on ma private yacht, deal? grin grin grin grin
Hmmn  . . . I'm not seeing how Tope can beat this . . .
Except if she adds Stillwater to the deal cheesy cheesy

Busta:

Eldee Sweetie, how u been?
I'm good . . . legendary as always wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
jay bee:

Lexi, you gats to pay more attention to the ignore button dawg.

I know, but when it happens over and over again, different people with different allegations that are just wrong, u want to know the origin. Its not the first time thoniaslim has accused me before - the other time someone posted on a thread and she accused me of being that person - even after the Moderators came out to say it wasn't me. . .  

I get so sick of all these things, but hey, it wont stop me from posting or being myself. They can all rot in hell for all i care now.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Aswerigad, Whitelexi needs to make use of the ignore button.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by hollandis(f): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

When did Thonia create this thread and I missed out of it??! angry angry angry

Now when did all these old timers resurface all of a sudden? shocked shocked grin

As for Whitelexi, who does not know he is a bloody liar?!

Question for Whitelexi:

Did you tell two different ladies off this forum that I hacked into your nairaland profile because I wanted to date thoniaslim?

You are nothing but a bloody nuisance and a bloody liar!

You need to read "why to never take sides "book.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by darkgoddes(f): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not Whitelexi o. . . . .No chic has ever told me i am FAT. grin

@ SAURON

pls dont kill me with laughter, i am just recovering from illness ooo,
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

See this lekpa shandi, only one slap will send u to a deep coma, idiot grin grin grin
And yet this big bloated buffoon still keeps on typing? What a foolish and stubborn goat you are! At your age, I do not see myself displaying your outstanding idiocy and lunacy.  grin

Keep on going round London looking for cheap lies to get nairaland girls. What a disgusting pig!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by posakosa(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
Na wa ooooh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
I don't know Lexi or any other person on this site personally but i can't stand it when pple take sides.
Pataki, if you do not mind me asking, what is your beef with whitelexi?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
hollandis:

You need to read "why to never take sides "book.
You need to read the book: ''Learn to mind your business and learn to piss off!''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello / Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.