Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10425 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by platinumnk(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

Thank You Bros.
The annoying bit na say these pple arnt kids.

Why is it anybody's wahala if somebody or somepeople bleeped each other.

Its funny how its all bad that TS wants to clear her name, u can only take so much, have u seen the Chronic Womanizer Thread

Thonia, Let him have his fun. Brush it off abeg smiley
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am INNOCENT!!!! cheesy
Right!

Michael Jackson is still alive then!!!!! grin

Intel has it, another package is arriving the UK soil nextweek. Have you been briefed? grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

I thought this was going to be some interesting brawl but it's turned out to be some childs play.

Threadstarter has since logged out. In my opinion there's still some personal vendetta between Lexi and (especially) threadstarter. A view at other threads will tell the story.

Abeg make una cut each other slack jare.

Threadstarter is simply jealous people were saying i was hot. . .  It all started from another thread and i can understand her beef, but i now know what it was all about and its making a little sense now.

Pataki, i close work at 4pm and wont respond to u after that, but i still maintain that u heard stories from my exes and dont need to believe all that crap. When a girl is hurt, she will run her mouth, u need to get a grip of yourself, what u heard were either bad lies or exaggerated to sound good. I dont hold a grudge though, not against u, your informants, or even thonia. . .  She will have to live up to the fact that we are not dating anymore and as such are free to date anyone we please.  Quarelling with her friends or myself wont change anything.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have 2 eyes. . . . .Why not put em to use and digest Pataki's comment?
He said Lexi accused him of hack-ing someone's username on NL to hook a babe up. . . .
Pataki is in his right to ask Lexi if he had told someone such nonsense. . . . .

Im sure you've got two eyes as well. Now add some sense to it.
Lexi can kiss my ass and suck the doo-doo for all i care.
I still think Pataki's comments are quite harsh considering the part he pllayed or did not play

This is not the first time he's been on Lexi case. . . . . . .regarding the same issue.
If Lexu failed to respond to query then what are the chances that he is going to get an answer now?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
I just realised this topic was created today shocked shocked shocked
And check out the amount of replies. . . it's not fair angry
How come some childish immature love affair story has got the whole of nairaland's faithful attention  angry angry angry

Suscribing to thread. . .
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

Eldee you are sooooooooooooooo WRONG!!!

Sauron is a dangerous coded man. Of recent, intel reports gathering my desks, reports that a collateral damage has been unleashed on a number of romance ladies on this forum, all attributed to Jackal.
There are only about four Moderator babes Jackal talks to
Mukina, Shaz, Cristalz, Tgirl4real and prolly Spikedcylinder . . .

Intel reports from my sources have everything on our suspect . . . Jackal (Codename: Sauron)
You don't have to tell me what my undercover agents have already confirmed cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
It is here you will see Omo Ibo trying to act "unbiased". You would wonder if he is just forever sitting next to his keyboard awaiting things like this. Bite me!!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by steve49ja(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
,amebo no1:

preach what you pracice, who doesnt know that you are white lexi's fan club on this forum? undecided

You said this in some other thread ma'am.

tell me something new.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by amebono11: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
stillwater:

It is here you will see Omo Ibo trying to act "unbiased". You would wonder if he is just forever sitting next to his keyboard awaiting things like this. Bite me!!!!
dont mind him, talking about not taking sides(let him tell that to others not moi), the dude takes sides with lexi on every thread his name is mentioned
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
stillwater:

OKKKKK
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by amebono11: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

You said this in some other thread ma'am.

tell me something new.

whatever

Just stop lying about the side taking, cos you are so guilty of it, i said it on some thread,a nd its happening here again

abegiii, make we hear word
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
,amebo no1:

type my name with respect angry angry angry cheesy cheesy
Ha you! You abandoned my Hot sef for busybody to handle me well well abi? grin She has gist to give you well well now. grin

whitelexi:

Pataki, i close work at 4pm and wont respond to u after that, but i still maintain that u heard stories from my exes and dont need to believe all that crap. When a girl is hurt, she will run her mouth, u need to get a grip of yourself, what u heard were either bad lies or exaggerated to sound good. I dont hold a grudge though, not against u, your informants, or even thonia. . .  She will have to live up to the fact that we are not dating anymore and as such are free to date anyone we please.  Quarelling with her friends or myself wont change anything.
Dude, I do not care one cent about your worklife or your affair life or anything about you. Get it straight, it is none of my business and would never be. Whoever you had relationship with is your 'effing' business. Thonia had nothing to tell me about you in respect to the lies you stated against my person. So stop mentioning her name here.

All I ask of you henceforth is that, keep my bleeping name out of your life and whomever it is, you so wish to toast on nairaland. Trust me, if you still maintain that line of lies henceforth about my person, I would know! And I do not care if I am banned time and over again.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by amebono11: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

Ha you! You abandoned my Hot sef for busybody to handle me well well abi? grin She has gist to give you well well now. grin

oh you, so busy body has been doing it all this while, lets watch and see if she survives it,with the magun i placed on her cool cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
,amebo no1:

whatever

Just stop lying about the side taking, cos you are so guilty of it, i said it on some thread,a nd its happening here again

abegiii, make we hear word
cool.

In other not to see or hear me talk or lying about taking sides why don't you turn a blind eye to my posts?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
stillwater:

I love this thread . . . even Stilly stepped in cheesy

Did you miss me wink wink

~Sauron~:

He said Lexi accused him of hack-ing someone's username on NL to hook a babe up. . . .
Pataki is in his right to ask Lexi if he had told someone such nonsense. . . . .

If anyone wants beef, he has to cook it himself
Some people just like biting off cuts from other people.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by amebono11: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

cool.

In other not to see or hear me talk or lying about taking sides why don't you turn a blind eye to my posts?

the minute you stop them lies,i will take my eyes off, until then

BEAR WITH ME cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

All I ask of you henceforth is that, keep my bleeping name out of your life and whomever it is, you so wish to toast on nairaland. Trust me, if you still maintain that line of lies henceforth about my person, I would know! And I do not care if I am banned time and over again.

Then stick your finger in your asshole and then stick it into your mouth, prick tongue tongue
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

Im sure you've got two eyes as well. Now add some sense to it.
Lexi can kiss my ass and suck the doo-doo for all i care.
I still think Pataki's comments are quite harsh considering the part he pllayed or did not play

Keep sucking Lexi's cock while you are at it.

This is not the first time he's been on Lexi case. . . . . . .regarding the same issue.
If Lexu failed to respond to query then what are the chances that he is going to get an answer now?

Pataki's evidence built a cast-iron case that Lexi could be a chronic liar.
There are now 2 incidents indicting him on he said, she said. . . . . . . . .

eldee:

Intel reports from my sources have everything on our suspect . . . Jackal (Codename: Sauron)
You don't have to tell me what my undercover agents have already confirmed cheesy

I am still INNOCENT!!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
,amebo no1:

the minute you stop them lies,i will take my eyes off, until then

BEAR WITH ME cool
In that case, you won't be 'hearing word' anytime soon. wink wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Gabry(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
OH MY GODDD!!!!! shocked  shocked  shocked  angry  angry  angry

U boys and girls betta behave yourselves!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

Mama Ngozi is pissed!  angry  angry  angry  angry angry
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

Lol. . . . . Your intel needs to acquire a live sat feed. You have been downloading stale infos. Sources based on ''prolly'' is not genuine enough and accurate for data analysis. cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
can someone tell me what dis thread 'abt? grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
Signing out, peace cheesy cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by amebono11: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

~Sauron~:

cheiii mr commentator, keep analysing
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

Mama Ngozi is pissed!  angry  angry  angry  angry angry

Mama Ngozi should not be here. . . . .Go and breast-feed Ngozi.

Pataki:

Lol. . . . . Your intel needs to acquire a live sat feed. You have been downloading stale infos. Sources based on ''prolly'' is not genuine enough and accurate for data analysis. cheesy

I won't allow you guys to derail this thread. grin cheesy grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Then stick your finger in your asshole and then stick it into your mouth, prick tongue tongue
You must definitely suck at everything you do in life! You think you can handle my foul mouth once it is engaged? Your gay ass-licker will all come trooping out now, if I start on you once more.

Best you stay in your kennel, and remain a good dog that is expected of you. wink I have sheathed my words for you. Do not tempt me beyond limits. wink
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Keep sucking Lexi's cock while you are at it.

I am still INNOCENT!!!!
Dude, i'd like to believe you are an intelligent guy.
I want you to work with me heere.

What are chances that Lexi is going to responded to Pataki's claims/query now?
Mind you, this is not the first or second time Pataki is bringing this up?

Again, nobody is sucking on nobody's cock.

This whole thing is childish. The 3 of them need to be ashamed of them selves
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
Sauron!!! angry
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by eldee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

I was expecting accurate answers like 'None of them' . . . but you're trying to discredit my sources instead
So I'll just take that as my working sample. cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

Dude, i'd like to believe you are an intelligent guy.
I want you to work with me heere.

What are chances that Lexi is going to responded to Pataki's claims/query now?
Mind you, this is not the first or second time Pataki is bringing this up?

Again, nobody is sucking on nobody's cock.

This whole thing is childish. The 3 of them need to be ashamed of them selves

Dude, you want to make this all about yourself now innit? Or what is with you on: Pataki this and that? Should I begin to come out and make mention of how you have become Nairaland vigilante over any thread that dares mention: 'michelin89' in it? How you are so fast to post therein, even when it is none of your business?

Best you shut your gob and go self-service yourself off. angry
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

I was expecting accurate answers like 'None of them' . . . but you're trying to discredit my sources instead
So I'll just take that as my working sample. cheesy
Eldee!

I am not a newbie in intel sourcing! I do not disclose info just like that. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello / Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.