Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Proven Secrets To Avoid Delay And Late Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proven Secrets To Avoid Delay And Late Marriage (1406 Views)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Secrets To Avoid Delay And Late Marriage by lifesolutions(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is important to ask ourselves that what does it means that an action has a cause. Or in another respect; do all events have causes? These questions carry with them implications; first any assumption to the effect that all actions have causes is an indication that our actions cannot be free. Second, if we argue that some of our actions are free then, all events cannot be caused.

Against this backdrop, it was discovered that the stigma associated with delay marriage has become almost non-existent in our African society. In the 1940s and 50s, women were expected to get married right out of high school and begin a family soon after. However, today, women are increasingly expecting other options for themselves. Marriage is no longer the only one. Read more secrets at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

Delaying marriage is an increasing trend in the world today. According to a report, populations with later mean ages at first marriage tend to be more urbanized to have higher levels of educational attainment and to use family planning within marriage. Later marriage also permits, women to complete their educations, build labour force skills mind develop career interests that compete with child bearing within marriage.

However, a sociology expert, Constance L. Shehan also noted that well educated men and women with careers are much more likely to postpone marriage. People in lower classes are the least likely to put off marriages. It is essential to note that the age at which men and women marry today is almost identical to the age at which they married in 1900. Over the 20th century the age at first marriage declined somewhat, especially right around world war 11. Unlike today women want to get an education, see the world and develop a life plan for themselves that doesn’t necessarily include a husband and children right away. Sources pointed out that it is very difficult to finish school and begin a career with a husband and possibly the pressure of starting a family. No matter how much the social structure changes, the social roles defining men and women infiltrate all aspects of the society.

First and foremost, avoid rhetorical questions, such as; why me? Where are you Lord? Can I still depend on you and your word? Are you still there? Am I not getting too old for marriage? But when will you answer me Lord? These questions carry sense of hopelessness. God himself supported the idea of marriage right from the onset. All you need to do is to build your faith very strong in God and every other thing follows.

Biblically, Hebrew 13:4 stated, “marriage is honourable among all and the bed undefiled.” So when you give room for hopelessness in any situation, worry and anxiety set in and before you know it, your head is cast down. When you’re worried, the devil wearies you. This in turn leads to depression. You cannot be oppressed until you are depressed. Jesus came to free you from all oppressions of the devil. (Acts 10:38) you must come out your shell of depression and everything that seeks to cast down by celebrating the redemptive benefits in your life.

Refuse to be offended in God, no matter the pressure; there is victory for all marriage delay you are facing. First you have to recognize who is living in your heart, who is sitting on the throne. You may have accepted Jesus Christ, but is He also your Lord and Master? Have you given Him full control in your life? Are you keeping your “flesh” down in the grave? Then you have to recognize the enemy of your soul and obvious of your marriage. He is Satan and he will do all he can to destroy the marriage plans and family relationships that you have. You have to be aware of the tricks and the lies that he comes to you with. Read more secrets at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

Also, you have to search the Word of God. The Bible is the best marriage manual that you will ever read. If you will read it from cover to cover, you will find scriptures that will teach you how to overcome anger, how to overcome strife, how to walk in love, how to walk in forgiveness and how to communicate with your mate.

The Bible is the best marriage manual that you will ever read. You may not have found the answers for your problem; you may not have found answers in the world. But if you will turn to Jesus and the word of God, you will find answers. Your marriage delay may be far from God’s ideal. But it is not impossible for you to have the marriage that God wants you to have. You may have just given up and you’re so hopeless. But I want you to know that it is possible for you to have a marriage. It is not impossible to obtain that which is God has called you to obtain.

Read more secrets at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches / Mexico Mother And Son Face Jail Time For Incestuous Relationship / Just How Deep Can You Go????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.