Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208754 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NPComplete: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
zionmde:

pulled the miracle off his butt? Did atheism really encourage u to use foul language in public?

Hypocrisy is wen u ask someone to do Wat u don't want to do.

Why don't u put up ur pics here or ur full name. I will verify ur story, if its true I will foot ur transport to a particular address (somewhere in the east) where u will see d girl. Am not related to the girl but through my contacts in her church I will locate her for u.

Whether church is a fraud or not is not my business
I started by saying I don't preach church.

From ur comments its so obvious that Christians are much more happier than the so called atheists. I can imagine how frustrated u must. be feeling right now. feeling that the God u trusted for years betrayed u. lol, I will say it again, if the Godly life is a fairy tale I will gladly continue in it because am actually enjoying it.

Show him the evidence na. No need for long story. You are happy yet u had to lie thorough your teeth about a miracle that never happened. Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by spartan117(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
spartan117:
Hardmirror I've always wanted to hear your story, I didn't know you had already posted it.didn't have the time to go through the whole thread though, given the mess it turned out to be.

however from what I gathered it is safe to conclude that you got blinded due to your own pride. from what you wrote you had passion for souls and therefore you were given the gift of the spirit to help these souls.

Soon you became skilled in the use of this gift and 'you perceived' that others saw you as anointed. then the devil saw this as an opportunity and thus sowed the seed of pride in your heart.

You then began to see yourself as an "ASF Legend" as you clearly stated and also saw other leaders in your fellowship as inferior, that was the demeanor you exhibited in the way you described your 'entrance' into the deliverance session of a lady possesed with the spirit of fornication in your campus fellowship. This demeanor of pride is also noticeable in the way you described several other experiences in your Christian life.

Then you lost your connection with the holy spirit hence your personal relationship with God, but it didn't show yet because you kept functioning in your gift. what you failed to realize is that the anointing was going to soon dry up due to the fact that you had lost connection with the source.

...To be continued shortly.
... hardmirror your story continues

then your ministrations stopped coming with power and they were just vain babbling.

then you began to feel frustrated and your personal relationship with God got completely cold. When this happened, there was a party in hell and the spirit of pride was one of the celebrants, the devil boasted that he had you right where he wanted you.

as the story goes, you started wondering why you couldn't feel his presence anymore and why he was very silent, so you began to resent jesus christ .

then the devil planted the seed of doubt in your heart and succeeded in convincing you that God isn't real.when this happened there was wild jubilation in hell and a banquet was thrown to celebrate the addition of a new soul into their fold.

then having gained the erroneous conclusion that God isn't real, you forced your mind to belief it and consciously ignored all evidence pointing to the contrary even though the evidence was very compelling, Thus you became blind.

it's a really sad story and let it serve as a lesson to all Christians.

let he that thinks he stands watch himself lest he falls.
pride comes before a fall.

however the story is still not over until you draw your last breath on this earth, it's up to you to write the final chapter. you may be able to quote many Scriptures but without the spirit they are just letters to you and won't do you any good.

What you need is this: always remember that Jesus loves you even in your sin he died for you. belief in him today and confess him as your lord that you might be saved before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
NPComplete:

Show him the evidence na. No need for long story. You are happy yet u had to lie thorough your teeth about a miracle that never happened. Chai!!!
lol
lie?
Let him give me his full name and picture first I will verify his story and then locate the girl and send him the address.
The girl is somewhere around the east
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol
lie?
Let him give me his full name and picture first I will verify his story and then locate the girl and send him the address.
story for the gods, the gods o...

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:
story for the gods, the gods o...
I thought we were all looking for evidence here? grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NPComplete: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol
lie?

You are a liar and u know it. Hardmirror don't waste your time with this clown.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
NPComplete:

You are a liar and u know it. Hardmirror don't waste your time with this clown.
lol?
liar?
the guy told his story without giving evidence and expected me to believe
now I told him mine he is asking for evidence in order to believe it
Is hypocrisy one of the foundations of atheism?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NPComplete: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol?
liar?

I thought u were just a clown. Now u are showing me u are actually a dumb clown.

So he should reveal his identity to u, an identity he is probably striving to keep secret because of guys like u who will probably start discriminating against him in life and career, just so u can show him proof of a testimony u willingly volunteered? Is the person u talked about also anonymous? What sort of false equivalence is this?
Later u guys will be shouting that u have the holy spirit. But single sense u don't have.
I am not an atheist by the way. It must be a tall task for you wrapping that ur tiny brain around the fact that someone may be logical and still not be an atheist. May God heal ur brain. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2018
NPComplete:

I thought u were just a clown. Now u are showing me u are actually a dumb clown.

So he should reveal his identity to u, an identity he is probably striving to keep secret because of guys like u who will probably start discriminating against him in life and career, just so u can show him proof of a testimony u willingly volunteered? Is the person u talked about also anonymous? What sort of false equivalence is this?
Later u guys will be shouting that u have the holy spirit. But single sense u don't have.
I am not an atheist by the way. It must be a tall task for you wrapping that ur tiny brain around the fact that someone may be logical and still not be an atheist. May God heal ur brain. cheesy cheesy
lol
tiny brain?
single sense?
Just know that u don't come any close to some people u see here intellectually, if u want to express ur view, do that without belittling anybody's personality

U want me to bring someone's identity to the public to please u ( something u will still say its staged) While the OP keeps his own identity hidden abi. If the girl in question is ur sister, will u agree?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by spartan117(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol
tiny brain?
single sense?
Just know that u don't come any close to some people u see here intellectually, if u want to express ur view, do that without belittling anybody's personality

U want me to bring someone's identity to the public to please u ( something u will still say its staged) While the OP keeps his own identity hidden abi. If the girl in question is ur sister, will u agree?
Brother try not to ever resort to using harsh words on unbelievers.

You are in the light,they are in darkness you don't do the kingdom any favor by insulting them. God might have started his work in their life but your insults may keep them from accepting Jesus Christ.

Remember that we will all give account on the last day, let all effort be geared to towards soul winning. God bless you.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol?
liar?
so all the names above are made up abi? Or when going through the thread you did not see Azo i mentioned show up? He even refuted some part of my story and was not so sure he recalled who i was. We had to talk off nairaland to refresh his memory. And you say i did not give evidences. I guess futa and asf are in space and un verifiable.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol
lie?
as a christian you should have a higher moral standard than me, else what good is your christianity? This is a testimony, perhaps it wld make me believe in god. Or of what good are miracles if not to testify to god's power. So cos of my name you wld rather bury this testimony? Or you are just a stark liar!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Ur post is full of ignorance and self fulfilled prophecy. You are being controlled by ur desire to believe that ur God is read.
Oga, u can go on worshiping the idea in ur head u call God, but I will play my part is pointing the delusion in ur post.

zionmde:

Evidence??
As I said before, u told ur story and I didn't say its a lie neither did I ask u for evidence. Am not here for that argument of God is real or not. Am just here to advice my fellow Christians, Having a deeper and closer personal relationship with God is better trying to show off,Going to church, being a prayer warrior, prayer coordinator, brother Holy ghost, Brother tongues bla bla bla.
U didn't say his story is a lie but let me ask u... Do u think his story is a fact? U talk like a pretender, forming holier than thou. U have formed ur own religious path and u think its the best. U are showing off by saying u are not showing off.

I have passed the level of Christianity show off u talked about in ur story, I have gotten to that point where I wanted to call it quit with Christianity, I saw denigrating things in the so called house of God, at the end of the day I retired to"me and my God" status.
I have enjoyed my walk with the Almighty that way. I pray to God and I see answers in terrific ways, I just smile give him thanks and move on.
Of course u will enjoy ur walk with God. Even those u think are worshiping God the wrong way are enjoying their walk with God. This is no news. Everybody actually enjoys what he is doing.

The only course in my university days I should have gotten F I went down on my knees cried to my God and the result came out, I got a C. I went to see my script, it was an F score but up till today the lecturer didn't know how on earth he gave me C. you may call it a coincidence but I live in those coincidences everyday and am enjoying it.
Listen to urself. God miraculously gave u a C when u should get an F. What kind of cheating is that? If a lecturer had done this to his female or male student friend same u will start crying foul.
By the way, how do u think God did it? Is this the first time such is happening. We were all student once and we have seen where someone passed of failed a course he didn't expect to pass or fail. What if the lecturer was in a good mood or he simply like something about the way u made effort? How is this even a miracle that proves God

I needed a laptop critically at work, I spoke to God and a colleague of mine who has never brought his laptop brought it that day and guess Wat, I was the only one that that used it all day. Coincidence? Yes or no but I am enjoying it that way
The silly things ur God does. Children, infants are dying due to circumstances beyond them, parents are praying, asking God to save their innocent sick children who are still dying in multitude... But ur God is only effective in making someone borrow u a laptop.
How is this childish story a miracle. U well at all?
Let me ask u... If u had not spoken to God about the laptop, and yet the colleague brings the lap top and give it to u to use, would u still call it a miracle? Well, welcome to my world. I got promoted in my job out of the blues without asking for it... Guess what, I didn't even pray to ur shitty God.

I got a job via video interview unknown to me my subscription couldn't carry it, I had no cash anywhere, pocket or account. 2 mins before the interview I got a surprise alert from my brother He didn't even tell me Wat the money was for, during the interview my data finished ( a situation I could never have had a solution for) I recharged from my bank, continued and I got the job. Coincidence? Yes or No but I am enjoying it that way
Lol.. Thieves came to my compound. U know the worst part? My key was bad and my door was not locked. In fact, the key was visibly outside the door because I couldn't pull it out that evening when I can from work. My windows where opened and one could see my laptop and phones when he flashes light to peep. These guys robbed my neighbour who locked his door, tied him up and took his laptop. They tied up the gate man and carefully operated in the compound without coming to my apartment.
The day u stop going to church or worshiping any nonsense God u will know that these things happen and u were only making a fool of urself by calling it God.

I told my roomie that as I am going for a vacation all the breakable plates will be broken before I leave (Something brought about the joke though) The day I was to travel all the plates came crashing down from where they were kept it was the guy that reminded me of that joke. Coincidence? Yes or No but am enjoying my life that way.
See this guy. Are u for real? Ur life must be a joke. Let me ask u... Why did u say the plates will break? Be honest with urself, isn't it because ur roommate is a careless person?
How is him acting out his usual carelessness a miracle pls? Sometime ago, a friend of mine visited naija with his son. And when boy came around with a roller board I warned one of the kids trying to play with it that he will injure himself if he attempts to ride it. Guess what, his first trial, the boy fell and broke his hand.
Coincidence? Yes... U didn't see me shouting God God.
What's really wrong with u guys?

I can go on and on and on
U can call it a lie, a coincidence or whatever but I have come to that level that nothing on earth I mean nothing can convince me that there is no God.
U call it God I call it coincidence... But that fact that these things can happen to both a God believer and a sinner like me should actually make u just sit down and think... Of course u can decide not to think, but stop making a fool of ur self by calling anything u just don't understand God.

keep ur conviction if u enjoy it. let me keep mine, I am enjoying it and I have nothing to loose
I wish it was so without u guys, disturbing our lives with morning cries, bus preaching, loud church speakers, track sharing on the streets, even knocking on our door when I am trying to relax... U opress people ur stinking believe and when u are challenged u ask people to keep thier belief. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:
as a christian you should have a higher moral standard than me, else what good is your christianity? This is a testimony, perhaps it wld make me believe in god. Or of what good are miracles if not to testify to god's power. So cos of my name you wld rather bury this testimony? Or you are just a stark liar!
now u sound more responsible

As I said before u will always believe Wat u want to believe. A lot of times the apostles converted people they didn't have to show them any physical evidence of the death of Jesus or miracles. So preaching Christ is not always about evidence
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

now u sound more responsible

As I said before u will always believe Wat u want to believe. A lot of times the apostles converted people they didn't have to show them any physical evidence of the death of Jesus or miracles. So preaching Christ is not always about evidence
so in one word you dont have any miracle to show to us here? Ok we wld keep believing god aint real, just as the supposed manifestation of his power. Thank you. Case closed
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2018
frank317:
Ur post is full of ignorance and self fulfilled prophecy. You are being controlled by ur desire to believe that ur God is read.
Oga, u can go on worshiping the idea in ur head u call God, but I will play my part is pointing the delusion in ur post.

U didn't say his story is a lie but let me ask u... Do u think his story is a fact? U talk like a pretender, forming holier than thou. U have formed ur own religious path and u think its the best. U are showing off by saying u are not showing off.

Of course u will enjoy ur walk with God. Even those u think are worshiping God the wrong way are enjoying their walk with God. This is no news. Everybody actually enjoys what he is doing.

Listen to urself. God miraculously gave u a C when u should get an F. What kind of cheating is that? If a lecturer had done this to his female or male student friend same u will start crying foul.
By the way, how do u think God did it? Is this the first time such is happening. We were all student once and we have seen where someone passed of failed a course he didn't expect to pass or fail. What if the lecturer was in a good mood or he simply like something about the way u made effort? How is this even a miracle that proves God

The silly things ur God does. Children, infants are dying due to circumstances beyond them, parents are praying, asking God to save their innocent sick children who are still dying in multitude... But ur God is only effective in making someone borrow u a laptop.
Let me ask u... If u had not spoken to God about the laptop, and yet the colleague brings the lap top and give it to u to use, would u still call it a miracle? Well, welcome to my world. I got promoted in my job out of the blues without asking for it... Guess what, I didn't even pray to ur shitty God.

Lol.. Thieves came to my compound. U know the worst part? My key was bad and my door was not locked. In fact, the key was visibly outside the door because I couldn't pull it out that evening when I can from work. My windows where opened and one could see my laptop and phones when he flashes light to peep. These guys robbed my neighbour who locked his door, tied him up and took his laptop. They tied up the gate man and carefully operated in the compound without coming to my apartment.
The day u stop going to church or worshiping any nonsense God u will know that these things happen and u were only making a fool of urself by calling it God.

See this guy. Are u for real? Ur life must be a joke. Let me ask u... Why did u say the plates will break? Be honest with urself, isn't it because ur roommate is a careless person?
How is him acting out his usual carelessness a miracle pls? Sometime ago, a friend of mine visited naija with his son. And when boy came around with a roller board I warned one of the kids trying to play with it that he will injure himself if he attempts to ride it. Guess what, his first trial, the boy fell and broke his hand.

U call it God I call it coincidence... But that fact that these things can happen to both a God believer and a sinner like me should actually make u just sit down and think... Of course u can decide not to think, but stop making a fool of ur self by calling anything u just don't understand God.

I wish it was so without u guys, disturbing our lives with morning cries, bus preaching, loud church speakers, track sharing on the streets, even knocking on our door when I am trying to relax... U opress people ur stinking believe and when u are challenged u ask people to keep thier belief. Rubbish.
i am baffled at how myopic christians in particular are. Do they think Muslims, atheists, hindus, mormons, ATR adherents etc dont experience those things they call miracles? Good things happen to us all. They pay tithe cos they want to prosper financially, do they assume other people who dont pay tithes are not even doing better financially? They testify for things that happens to those who dont even give a fvck about their god. Yet christians also die in accidents, dont do well in business, suffer misfortunes just like any other human. Nothing makes them special, they only think they are special. It is all in their mind. ,
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NPComplete: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol
tiny brain?
single sense?

What sort of stupid argument is this? This is the first time I am hearing a christian miracle is anonymous. Someone was blind. Very blind but was healed in a church by a pastor u know and u are hiding the person's identity? You are hiding the testament to God's power?

LMAO. You are just a clown.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CAPSLOCKED: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:

I am baffled at how myopic christians in particular are.
Do they think Muslims, atheists, hindus, mormons, ATR adherents etc dont experience those things they call miracles? Good things happen to us all.
They pay tithe cos they want to prosper financially, do they assume other people who dont pay tithes are not even doing better financially?
They testify for things that happens to those who dont even give a fvck about their god.
Yet christians also die in accidents, dont do well in business, suffer misfortunes just like any other human.
Nothing makes them special, they only think they are special.
It is all in their mind.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
frank317:

For the sake of this thread let's assume his story is true (even though without his name or pics it is not verifiable

I have not called out any group worshipping God the wrong way.As long as I don't express my thoughts its non of ur business

Yes my script showed "F" which lecturer will give u 35 on ur script, 55 on result sheet intentionally? Was it coincidence that it was the only F I should have gotten while in school? Why didn't it ever happen to any of my course mates then.

the silly things ur God does. Children, infants are dying due to circumstances beyond them, parents are praying, asking God to save their innocent sick children who are still dying in multitude... But ur God is only effective in making someone borrow u a laptop.
U don't know Wat I could have lost without that laptop. And how is it ur business Wat my God Chooses to do for me? Everyday God is healing many, changing lives, answering prayers. Anyway u choose to see Wat u see

see this guy. Are u for real? Ur life must be a joke. Let me ask u... Why did u say the plates will break? Be honest with urself, isn't it because ur roommate is a careless person?
Lol ASSUMPTIONS that's all u guys know how to do
The guy hardly stays home.He is a very careful one for that matter. Why did it happen just as I was about to travel?That utteration, I didn't know how I said it, I didn't premeditate it.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
NPComplete:

What sort of stupid argument is this? This is the first time I am hearing a christian miracle is anonymous. Someone was blind. Very blind but was healed in a church by a pastor u know and u are hiding the person's identity? You are hiding the testament to God's power?

LMAO. You are just a clown.
Clown?
I am not hiding her identity, I don't know her exact location, it happened about 9yrs ago. Now OP has to prove to me by showing us his identity that it is worth stringing contacts, contacts etc together to get the exact location of the girl.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:
so in one word you dont have any miracle to show to us here? Ok we wld keep believing god aint real, just as the supposed manifestation of his power. Thank you. Case closed
So in one word u don't have a name? an identity?
OK we would believing u re lying, just as any other atheist
After all no matter how much lies u tell u ve got nothing to loose
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

I have not called out any group worshipping God the wrong way.As long as I don't express my thoughts its non of ur business
U indirectly did. Read through ur responses.

Yes my script showed "F" which lecturer will give u 35 on ur script, 55 on result sheet intentionally? Was it coincidence that it was the only F I should have gotten while in school? Why didn't it ever happen to any of my course mates then.
So God helped you cheat when he knows u should have failed? Are u proud of this?
Why should it happen to any of your students? What point was ur God trying to prove when he allowed u to pass a course u should have failed.

U don't know Wat I could have lost without that laptop. And how is it ur business Wat my God Chooses to do for me? Everyday God is healing many, changing lives, answering prayers. Anyway u choose to see Wat u see
Of course its not my business that God chooses to help u get a laptop so that u can do important things but would rather watch a five years old girl gets molested by some 45 years old dude.

Lol ASSUMPTIONS that's all u guys know how to do
The guy hardly stays home.He is a very careful one for that matter. Why did it happen just as I was about to travel?That utteration, I didn't know how I said it, I didn't premeditate it.
Why did it happen? What did God tell u he wanted to prove by allowing the dishes to crash because u said it will
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

So in one word u don't have a name? an identity?
OK we would believing u re lying, just as any other atheist
After all no matter how much lies u tell u ve got nothing to loose
so cos of my name, you would refuse the world the testimony of God's power? I say this with all sincerity, you are a joker! You are nothing but a blantant liar seeking refuge for your lies

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:
so cos of my name, you would refuse the world the testimony of God's power? I say this with all sincerity, you are a joker! You are nothing but a blantant liar seeking refuge for your lies
lol?
Joker?
Blatant liar?
U want ur sincerity to be believed while u don't want to believe others.
I have shared the testimony with u. thats All the bible asked me to do. The bible didn't ask me to go around snapping pictures. Or how many people did u know in the bible were converted wen the apostles showed them evidence.
Wat physical evidence did peter use to convert 3000 souls?
my bible preaches faith and not proof. So I owe u the message of faith and not proof
John 12:40 perfectly describes ur kind (that is if u know the bible at all)
Mr evidence
Wat evidence do u have that the woman u call ur mother gave birth to u?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
frank317:

U indirectly did. Read through ur responses.

So God helped you cheat when he knows u should have failed? Are u proud of this?
Why should it happen to any of your students? What point was ur God trying to prove when he allowed u to pass a course u should have failed.
lol cheat? How did I cheat. I wrote my exam and went my way.Prayed to God to perform a miracle, he did Wat he chose to do. How is it cheating? My bible preaches grace (unmerited favor) and I believe in it.

Of course its not my business that God chooses to help u get a laptop so that u can do important things but would rather watch a five years old girl gets molested by some 45 years old dude.
I don't question the decision of the God I serve. He is the Almighty to me. That is why am called "A christian" I know to u its either a lie or coincidence that someone who had never brought a laptop to work suddenly brought it wen I asked God I needed one and the guy didn't even have a reason for bringing it. Guess wat ? my life is full of those coincidences (or lies whichever one u choose) and I am enjoying it.

Why did it happen? What did God tell u he wanted to prove by allowing the dishes to crash because u said it will
it was a word of knowledge
God revealing through ur voice Wat is about to happen. It doesn't mean it will happen because u said it, no u said it because it was destined to hapen
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol?
Joker?
Blatant liar?
U want ur sincerity to be believed while u don't want to believe others.
I have shared the testimony with u. thats All the bible asked me to do. The bible didn't ask me to go around snapping pictures. Or how many people did u know in the bible were converted wen the apostles showed them evidence.
Wat physical evidence did peter use to convert 3000 souls?
my bible preaches faith and not proof. So I owe u the message of faith and not proof
John 12:40 perfectly describes ur kind (that is if u know the bible at all)
Mr evidence
Wat evidence do u have that the woman u call ur mother gave birth to u?
i am an atheist, you are a christian. I have nothing to lose or prove. Must you measure yourself with me? Thought you guys are trying to sell an image of higher morality and responsibility. Thanks for clarifying to us that you have nothing to offer the world. The joke is on you, but you too daft to see it.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by abbatoir(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:
i am an atheist, you are a christian. I have nothing to lose or prove. Must you measure yourself with me? Thought you guys are trying to sell an image of higher morality and responsibility. Thanks for clarifying to us that you have nothing to offer the world. The joke is on you, but you too daft to see it.
too draft? lol
U have nothing to loose and yet u re hiding ur identity up till now
Yes I have shown u higher morality by not replying u with the same abusive words u and ur colleague are using
I have nothing to offer to people like u religiously, unless God does a big miracle in ur life. Outside religion bro, I can give u an employment that can change ur life if u re this unhappy cos to me u are sounding like someone who might be frustrated
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

too draft? lol
U have nothing to loose and yet u re hiding ur identity up till now
Yes I have shown u higher morality by not replying u with the same abusive words u and ur colleague are using
I have nothing to offer to people like u religiously, unless God does a big miracle in ur life. Outside religion bro, I can give u an employment that can change ur life if u re this unhappy cos to me u are sounding like someone who might be frustrated
this is not about my identity. Scream that till eternity, it does not bury the questions i am asking. There is zero evidence to back the claims you christians make. God does not answer prayers. There are no healings as you folks purport. My identity or not, this would remain a challenge that would keep making people wake up from their delusions realizing the lies christianity is built on. Keep asking for my identity as if it is your proof that god heals. Out obviously an headless chicken at this stage seeking to divert attention from you extraordinary lies. You need my identity to get your evidence. What a joke
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
zionmde:

lol cheat? How did I cheat. I wrote my exam and went my way.Prayed to God to perform a miracle, he did Wat he chose to do. How is it cheating? My bible preaches grace (unmerited favor) and I believe in it.
Oga u passed an exam u were supposed to fail. If God did this for u then its wrong because u and I know that if a lecturer deliberately make u pass and exam u are supposed to fail he will be penalized for it.
Unfortunately what u call unmerited favour happens everyone at least I have given uu instances where I got 'unmerited favour' without praying to any God

I don't question the decision of the God I serve. He is the Almighty to me. That is why am called "A christian" I know to u its either a lie or coincidence that someone who had never brought a laptop to work suddenly brought it wen I asked God I needed one and the guy didn't even have a reason for bringing it. Guess wat ? my life is full of those coincidences (or lies whichever one u choose) and I am enjoying it.
Unfortunately I do question the decision of the God u serve because I think he is not real. And when I question it what I get is a lay mans way of answering questions he for things he does not understand, like u calling the fact that a lecturer wrongly passed u when u should have failed 'unmerited favour'
In a civilized world u should go report urself to authorities.
O really don't see anything special in someone who has never brought a laptop to work bringing it wen u need it. Such can happen to anyone we just chose to call it different names because of excitement. How ever I am bothered that (and u should too) a God who can do it for u will not help a helpless five years old from being molested even when she cries to the same God for help.

it was a word of knowledge
God revealing through ur voice Wat is about to happen. It doesn't mean it will happen because u said it, no u said it because it was destined to hapen
No I said it because I saw the likelihood of it happening. U probably said urs because u just wanted to make a joke. Both ways it didn't happen because either u or I said it, it happens because people made mistakes .
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
HardMirror:
this is not about my identity. Scream that till eternity, it does not bury the questions i am asking. There is zero evidence to back the claims you christians make. God does not answer prayers. There are no healings as you folks purport. My identity or not, this would remain a challenge that would keep making people wake up from their delusions realizing the lies christianity is built on. Keep asking for my identity as if it is your proof that god heals. Out obviously an headless chicken at this stage seeking to divert attention from you extraordinary lies. You need my identity to get your evidence. What a joke
I need ur identity to ascertain if u re telling the truth or not. Keep wailing while I keep dancing every time he answers my prayers. He has answered my prayers so many times and I live in that joy.

God has been a very close friend and father to me. As I am typing this I am so relaxed and at home within my heart because I know God is watching over me.

If this is delusion, I am so so loving it. I want to keep living in it. Not even a million of ur type can change that fact. that's why I advice Christians "get so close and into God that much that NOTHING on earth can separate them from God.

If u re still waiting for evidence to believe a miracle but u needed no evidence to believe that the woman they told u is ur mother actually gave birth to u, it proves the fact that u will always believe Wat u want to believe evidence or no evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.