Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo (75563 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by jtwest(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nonsense! She is checking his back pocket for his wallet, how fat is it, will he be able to pay for the shoot and they can still branch shopleft on d way home. We all know its guys dat does ass grabbing most.

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
namuguibe:
wow! .... it's about time you educate your american friends .... grin
°I am American...... African American
....we educated tongue

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
potbelly:
i am good... smiley
hope you are doing fine as well... smiley
°I am thank you sir.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by namuguibe(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°I am American...... African American
....we educated tongue
African Americans are actually one of the least educated demographics of the American population. Not, saying, you are not, just stating the facts in general.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
namuguibe:
African Americans are actually one of the least educated demographics of the American population. Not, saying, you are not, just stating the facts in general.
°•I know what the stats say but with all I know I'm callin' for a recount.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by potbelly(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
wink
ButteredBiscuit:
°I am thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by namuguibe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°•I know what the stats say but with all I know I'm callin' for a recount.
ha ha ... witty lady ..... you should come to Nigeria some day and try some real bread ..... not "biscuit-bread" grin

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by agrovick(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lol. U nor serious.
grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
namuguibe:
ha ha ... witty lady ..... you should come to Nigeria some day and try some real bread ..... not biscuit-bread grin
°•I may just wink.bye

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Marlvin(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
Prostitute. She must be sex starved

How would you feel if someone calls your fiancée or rather your wife a 'prostitute' ?

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by massayo: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
so what?

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Hydronium(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
She's just being Naughty.

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
I see nothing wrong in this,na her guys butt so na her own. abi na ur own?

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:

For holding her finace's butt?
What planet is this one from?

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by fortunechy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
LovePeddler everywia
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by jolaiyun: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thank you all.. they are happily married and most of you will even envy their relationship. . Decent couple I must say.. check them out on instagram @triggaar n @rubiecrown. . All haters should just bow down...

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by vicben27(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
lalasticlala
yah nice shape indeed me lik it! Nt lookin at anoda mans wife because dy ar nt yet married
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by fireforfire: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1 post=451
88587:

Smh for u. Ur ignorance stinks
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chai! I dey jealous ooo.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
tanks all...u guys just made my sis and her hubby a celebrity... dos are d weddin pixs on 12:12: 16....

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
jolaiyun:
Thank you all.. they are happily married and most of you will even envy their relationship. . Decent couple I must say.. check them out on instagram @triggaar n @rubiecrown. . All haters should just bow down...
@jolaiyun...tanks dear...more pre weddin pix

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Pearlyshobor: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Been following them for a while. .even read their love story on blogs... lovely couple. Lasting love .. I must say

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Crex007(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
cute...makes me want to get married

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by meenath: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] lol grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Zzyco:
50 k marriages last longer than 50M this days. Don't spend money having a glittering wedding.
Invest it into the marriage. I wish them well in their marriage.

Thank you for this

Am inspired
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:

How did you know?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Jadekitana(f): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
What do you expect from a saddist! How can someone in her right senses say such?
OLUJOSHINS:

especially that Vinshu of a girl

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by babyud: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
y r u people so quick to call people names.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by tranxo(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

LED is past tense. It doesn't apply in my context. Mr know all. See yourself.
shocked shocked shocked
Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the ride.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by henryhemon(m): 4:44am On May 01, 2016
Zzyco:
50 k marriages last longer than 50M this days. Don't spend money having a glittering wedding.
Invest it into the marriage. I wish them well in their marriage.

They won't listen,they want their friends to be jealous hence the whole hullabaloo. I keep saying quietly do your thing and start your lives after all the public display they now start living fake lives to keep up with public expectations.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Wroxxane: 4:45am On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Because she grabbed her FIANCÉ's backside? Uncle, fear God o!

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Sllime: 5:53am On May 01, 2016
D ass with everything dat comes with it belongs to her...so wats d vibe al abt? Squeeze it dear....its all yours grin grin. There you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.