Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo (75516 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Pearlyshobor: 7:44am On May 01, 2016
N y are you so pained? If they spend 100 million at the wedding dt u didn't attend, is it ur money? N did they stop their friends from doing d same? Just a pre wedding picture n all ds sermon.. you are just a bitter soul.. or do u know them personally? Are they living fake lives now?
henryhemon:

They won't listen,they want their friends to be jealous hence the whole hullabaloo. I keep saying quietly do your thing and start your lives after all the public display they now start living fake lives to keep up with public expectations.

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Spicylate(f): 8:07am On May 01, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

my dear, ignore that girl jare. She is just trying to vent her bitterness on another persons success.
and how do you know that dearie?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by kika23(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Prostitute. She must be sex starved

You're Indian.....Says it all undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Daddi: 10:01am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin love the photo...grabbing her fiancé's ass is cute...she's only sending a msg that nobody shud messed up with her boo's ass coz she owns that... grin
humans self. If she didn't grab it who should?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:04am On May 01, 2016
Daddi:
humans self. If she didn't grab it who should?

Lol....btw I like the moniker, that's what I call to hifaif1 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by hifaif1: 10:42am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

My baby!!! grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:49am On May 01, 2016
hifaif1:

My baby!!! grin

Lol... i Neva heard a "priest" call someone "my baby" tongue tats ma sexxxy daddy right err... grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by hifaif1: 11:12am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... i Neva heard a "priest" call someone "my baby" tongue tats ma sexxxy daddy right err... grin

You understand!!! grin

But you are still my child!!!
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by DjValency(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin love the photo...grabbing her fiancé's ass is cute...she's only sending a msg that nobody shud messed up with her boo's ass coz she owns that... grin
kashy baby plz I need to have a word with you,can I have ur ears, I mean listening earsgrin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2016
DjValency:
kashy baby plz I need to have a word with you,can I have ur ears, I mean listening earsgrin

Hahahahaha...why.. wazzup? grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2016
hifaif1:

You understand!!! grin

But you are still my child!!!

I don't want to be ur "child" wink
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by calabardick(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Their wedding happened in 2015 but before that, this also happened!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/over-excited-nigerian-bride-to-be-grabs.html

foolish blogger, can't you see that the picture was taken after they have wedded? are you too blind to see the ring on her finger?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Chrishandsome(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
kai bros thats a big word to be use,beside they are engage.na dis ur type de use soap every nyt for roap Prick! grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by DjValency(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...why.. wazzup? grin
yea, I love that laughter........ Ist I love ur sense of humour grin . i dont know why u are contesting for miss naira land, u are 1 person I'm sure would have given our #teamIvyy a run for our money , so I want to humbly request ur presence in our league of victors, u won't regret joining this league, team ivyy love u.

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 01, 2016
DjValency:
yea, I love that laughter........ Ist I love ur sense of humour grin . i dont know why u are contesting for miss naira land, u are 1 person I'm sure would have given our #teamIvyy a run for our money , so I want to humbly request ur presence in our league of victors, u won't regret joining this league, team ivyy love u.

Me, contesting for miss nl? shocked Lol..that's false boo boo...
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by DjValency(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Me, contesting for miss nl? shocked Lol..that's false boo boo...
then let's make it up for queen ivyy, she deserve ur vote, whayasay, check out the beauty with brains not just brain....

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by fxstory(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2016
mmm
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Redhotchilli(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
Ever heard of a sex starved prostitute?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Redhotchilli(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Ever heard of a sex starved prostitute?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2016
Spicylate:
and how do you know that dearie?

dats the only logical explanation for her action naa

She placed a curse on a couple's photo.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Geenickel(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Eeeeeaaaasssyyy pls.....
Remember a nyt after d dag they took dt shot... Dt ass is gon be hers.....

Sm. Ppl cn hate shaa
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Geenickel(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Eeeeeaaaasssyyy pls.....
Remember a nyt after d day they took dt shot... Dt ass is gon be hers.....

Sm. Ppl cn hate shaa
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Daddi: 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

lol, seems you're among those that give me numerous mentions in what doesn't concern me. anyway gracias dearie
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 01, 2016
Daddi:
lol, seems you're among those that give me numerous mentions in what doesn't concern me. anyway gracias dearie

Daddi not all quotes shud be all about u grin juz take a chill pill & relax...
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Strahovski1(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
kika23:

You're Indian.....Says it all undecided

What does that mean?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by lordtq(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:

Kai...why are u this bitter?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Jadekitana(f): 3:14pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu are you married? I doubt but if you are, I hope you get what you wish someone else.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by henryhemon(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
Pearlyshobor:
N y are you so pained? If they spend 100 million at the wedding dt u didn't attend, is it ur money? N did they stop their friends from doing d same? Just a pre wedding picture n all ds sermon.. you are just a bitter soul.. or do u know them personally? Are they living fake lives now?

Are you useless or you 're daft ? Anyway no need explaining,take your folly somewhere else not to me. Don't mention me again.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
u re a f*cktard
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Vinshu(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Vinshu are you married? I doubt but if you are, I hope you get what you wish someone else.

I am married. With a child(boy)
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Daddi: 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Daddi not all quotes shud be all about u grin juz take a chill pill & relax...
we dey complain say daddy and daddi no be the same you continue dey mention 'daddi'
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by SenatorJames(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2016
Can this be love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.