Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (56069 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by jubrealguy(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

The issue of Tiwa and Tunji is way beyond your subjective worldview and a little more complicated. Did you fire your husband from a joint venture and expect him to bounce back in seconds?
would u love to work with someone u av found out to be stealing from you, someone who can't be honest about some millions, someone who would stop at nothing to tarnish ur image cos of some few millions he intend to borrow, I don't really understand what you mean by joint venture cos last i checked Tiwa is the employer here and Tunji the employee and he was sacked on reasonable ground........I guess what he should have done was pick himself back up, get another life because as much as his wife wouldn't do business with him, she's still willing to help him on other business ground that has nothing to do with her.

Going by Tunji's rant on IG and Tiwa's 45 mins video, you would know that Tunji is just a wussy guy who blames people for his failure, he had no money and had nowhere to run to then everybody around him became the villain, even his own father, that's what brokeness can do to u, it creates this kind of depression that makes u see death as ur saving grace. It does really show he has tried to get some few cash from Tiwa but he couldn't and he believed killing her name, hee career and brand was the best way to get to her but unknown to him, weeks will roll by and weeks will roll in and all ds wouldn't carry much weight again and one Tiwa single can allow her once again be loved by all and sundry cos she's good at what she does.

I pity the nigga tho it's not easy to lose things u once get all day on a platter of gold. The issue of broken marriages, infidelity and irresponsibility among men in this our country is really snowballing at an alarming rate and needs to be checked

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by oladipoolaitan(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...
sharp guy
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Acebar(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

Very well said but what of a situation where the guy gives a woman yet she doesn't respect her man still.....same woman might even be collecting it and giving to anoda worthless dude....what do you think about that? Me thinks not only makes a Man gain respect but his hustling spirit....his character is what earns him respect which I think Teebillz lacked here....if Teebillz had refused some of the things Tiwa claimed to have bought and even try to get her things no matter how little as you said he would have gotten maximum respect from Tiwa but he started seeing Tiwa as a meal ticket and Tiwa lost attraction for him straight...he's no more than a Gigolo...my dear Teebillz financial status wasn't the problem but his attitude towards his money crisis...he wasn't being man enough and even became a conman to the flesh of his flesh towards the end...that's an epic fail.

In addition I as a Man can allow my children buy things for me when they're grow cos my pipkin na my pikin but wife matter is different cos even if you're paralyzed only a Godfearing woman will stay with you otherwise she'll start to see you as a burden and offload you....when a man understands that women are born helpers not leaders then we will have peace of mind.
guy u made a nice point but right from onset, I never condemn Tbillz for ranting on social media cos Every lizard is lying down but no one knows the one with stomach disorder. How would u feel wen u are talking and no body cares to listen to you. what else will u do? what could have made a man to leave his matrimonial home and pack out leaving his wife and the kid. wen all these happened , as a good wife dat loves her hussy, what did Tiwa do. Yes of course Tbillz is broke and the dignity of him as the head of the family left.Tiwa savage Is really a bad lady. The marriage started collapsing the day she fired her husband as her manager wen she fully know that the husband depends on her to run his business. Even if he's stealing from her, all join na their money. whom ever that adviced Tiwa to have that interview with pulse tv or whatever is a enemy to that Family. She didn't know she did her self more harm Dan Tbillzz. Tiwa is bad lady. from the interview she said she knew Tbilzz has been feeling suicidal this statement clearly tells me dat Tbillzz has been marginalized financially and psychologically in the marriage. seems he nearly became an errand boy grin Tiwa couldn't even hide her family just for old time sake,she exposed everything.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Ekaka1(m): 12:36am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

we are saying the same thing

He should have taken charge not allow his wife run the finance.

Most women are not humble enough to handle money
Even her own money..??
She obviously worked very hard and saw things in the guy we don't know....perhaps that lazy spirit and high maintenance having a hair cut bi-weekly like He was the Act himself....lol
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 12:42am On May 02, 2016
titosantana:

The guy wasn't smart at all, but I pity him.

Absolutely spot on.

How can you be married to a Tiwa Savage and hope to be married for any length of time and without a backup plan?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by barcaboi(m): 12:49am On May 02, 2016
Boss13:

He was never jobless. He just spent more than he earned. Tiwa should never had been his only client if he was a serious person. He should be looking out for talent and managing their careers. Chasing endorsement deals and shows for these clients and getting his commission.

People are mistaken that Tiwa was the breadwinner. Probably he allowed it. Tiwa is the product and he manages the product and should earn for providing services. I think the couple made a mess with the arrangement.

I don't know how is being done in Nigeria, but it is the management company that looks for business for these celebrities, who just sit around and wait for the call to come in. Even payments are made to the management company, they take their cut and credit the artiste/actor/book writers etc
he was actually managing other stars but dropped dem after marriage. ..a big mistake if u ask me....its biting him now

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by jubrealguy(m): 12:50am On May 02, 2016
pangea2:

My guy!
A bottle of orijin for you.
Just on point!
What opened my own eyes to everything was when she said her husband stole her money!
Are they not meant to be one?
These people don't understand the meaning of marriage.
It's like saying you stole money from yourself.
The biggest problem of that marriage was a third party was giving Tiwa advice against her marriage and unfortunately the useless husband had no adviser and they boxed him to a corner.
Quite an unfortunate affair.
The youths that are suposed to learn alot from this are busy getting hoodwinked.
Many of them will still find themselves in this situation when they get married.
no problem, u made sense a little, no problem in my wife going to meet Mr. Seun to collect the 1 million Mr. Seun owes me, no problem if she lavishes all the 1 million on bottles of orijin, no problem if she throws it into the streets but there's a problem if I av to accuse Mr. Seun of not paying only for him to lash it to my face that my own wife whom we sleep under d same room every night collected my 1 million 4 months ago without telling me, obviously she's already broken the foundation of what our marriage should be built on which is trust.

I am a man myself, maybe I sud b defending Tunji buh hell....naah! dah nigga was just wrong because Tiwa calmly answered every question in a well detailed and comprehensive manner......wah can u say abt the cheating on the wife when at the same time of him cheating, the wife was writhing in pain of miscarriage, reading msgs and not replying. That was the moment u'd know divorce was imminent. Teebillz messed up big time, i can't imagine my own wife gathering so much bravado on TV telling the world i never spent a kobo on my own son in 2yrs....I'll commit suicide without posting it on Instagram cos that's how real suicides are done.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2016
lilzcee:
yup she says he steal from her, she is far more richer than her husband, why won't he steal from her, am not saying he is right buh it shouldn't be an issue, with the kind of money tiwa have, her husband shouldn't work again, i watched it on hiptv, teebillz thought she cheated on him, so he revenged by cheating on her back, why should she be mad at him? A mature person would have handle the issue without the public knowing, teebills made a mistake by ranting a twitter, i won't call it a mistake, is normal when u are angry and no one wants to listen to u, u have to rant on social media if it is serious

You made a very good point there, when nobody would listen to you, I guess he had gotten to that oint where people just would take Tiwas word over his and it all affected him negatively especially when he is no longer the richer one.... These things actually happen a lot and people die in silence and then one day get suicidal and do something crazy, I think I understand their story better, I just wonder where it all began to go wrong...
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by ademusiwa11: 1:02am On May 02, 2016
[size=28pt]Putting his picture while he was in the toilet was not call for.

Is not that he committed arm robbering lime a Ghanian arm robber call mensah[/size]
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:02am On May 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
no problem, u made sense a little, no problem in my wife going to meet Mr. Seun to collect the 1 million Mr. Seun owes me, no problem if she lavishes all the 1 million on bottles of orijin, no problem if she throws it into the streets but there's a problem if I av to accuse Mr. Seun of not paying only for him to lash it to my face that my own wife whom we sleep under d same room every night collected my 1 million 4 months ago without telling me, obviously she's already broken the foundation of what our marriage should be built on which is trust.

I am a man myself, maybe I sud b defending Tunji buh hell....naah! dah nigga was just wrong because Tiwa calmly answered every question in a well detailed and comprehensive manner......wah can u say abt the cheating on the wife when at the same time of him cheating, the wife was writhing in pain of miscarriage, reading msgs and not replying. That was the moment u'd know divorce was imminent. Teebillz messed up big time, i can't imagine my own wife gathering so much bravado on TV telling the world i never spent a kobo on my own son in 2yrs....I'll commit suicide without posting it on Instagram cos that's how real suicides are done.

Bro suicide in a case has to be done with a note or a message left behind if not people would call you, dumb, weak, silly and all sorts as no one would understand your pain, I guess that's what he was trying to do, guess no one really listened to him anymore and he got depressed, sad and suicidal.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by titosantana(m): 1:04am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely spot on.

How can you be married to a Tiwa Savage and hope to be married for any length of time and without a backup plan?

Yes bro, he fuckedd up big time, he should have atleast have like plan A-E.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by rahman3853(m): 1:42am On May 02, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him.
kinda agree with u sha, bt God knws best.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by rahman3853(m): 1:55am On May 02, 2016
u said it al bro, tiwa jst mentiond d guy met her wen she was nfin, n am sure d dude wasnt broke wen dey marid, bt d day ego rains on woman n c her husband as a pest, depending on her, dat day d man may do n undo. wat money is she claiming d guy stole, hers or theirs? tiwa jst undo the phrase "4 richer n poorer" in weding vows. bt as said b4, watz hiden 2 man, is exposed 2 god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Neverquit(f): 3:25am On May 02, 2016
You hit the nail on the head. Most peeps here are turning blind eye to this piece of info. If Tj was not the manager (or Tiwa was not forgiving), he would have been chilling in jail. He stole and lied. And yes, one can steal from ones spouse. My money is my money, your money is your money, our money is our money. If you steal my money, there might be terrible consequences.

I think the 4.5mil deal was beginning of the end for them. Spending the money was not the issue, stealing and lying about it was the main ish. Now combine that with all sorts of ish that continued to happen, they were bound to self destruct.

Communication is the key (easier said than done, but it is). If we stop communicating with our spouses (not just talking o), and continue to absorb the wrongs we feel is being done to us, we might eventually implode and destroy everything in our path.

Lots of lessons to be learnt from this unfortunate saga.

deasy:

According to Tiwa's words on Pulsetv...Tunji got a 4million deal for a show she is to perform. Tunji didn't inform her, he had collected the money and he didn't transfer the 4M into the company's account.
Tiwa called the event/show planner to know what's up with pay...to her surprise, she was told Tunji had collected 4M, meanwhile Tunji told her the show is for 3Million.
Tunji never transfer the 4M into the company account and Tiwa did the show for free.

Tiwa had to sack him as his manager because he stole from his own her(his wife).
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Khris3(m): 3:33am On May 02, 2016
Stil watching their kid play cool
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adrainuche(m): 3:49am On May 02, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

This message is for girls not for boys abeg !!!
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 4:29am On May 02, 2016
cathodekazim:

Be like say you are related to Tiwa

Or very close to dem fam

Just spewing thrash here

Am sure if yu ar bn called upon. To read this thrash you spewed here, you will be flickering saliva while reading

Watery akamu
na the truth I write bro, tiwa is my crush, and I love her...
The truth us always bitter , and youbare dealing with it as thus.... Swallow it nigga, the gospel truth must be known..
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by isblog(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

True Talk
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 5:11am On May 02, 2016
pangea2:

My guy!
A bottle of orijin for you.
Just on point!
What opened my own eyes to everything was when she said her husband stole her money!
Are they not meant to be one?
These people don't understand the meaning of marriage.
It's like saying you stole money from yourself.
The biggest problem of that marriage was a third party was giving Tiwa advice against her marriage and unfortunately the useless husband had no adviser and they boxed him to a corner.
Quite an unfortunate affair.
The youths that are suposed to learn alot from this are busy getting hoodwinked.
Many of them will still find themselves in this situation when they get married.
The odds were really against Tunji the moment Tiwa mum and family started living with them. They really did a fantastic job on Tunji the playboy. I give them credit for a job well done.

They had three options of putting a closure to Tunji by serving him official divorce papers, poisoning his food and claim over dose as a drug addict, engaging assassins or pushing Tunji to jump into a lagoon by constantly reminding him of what a failure he has been using his history.

I know more dangerous advice was given to her on how best to dump the useless husband and be free but the Tiwa I know don't have such heart yet for such greater evil hence she thanked God tunji made it easier for her to walk even though he alerted the public last minute.

Most glory hunter woman have silently eliminated men in marriages once they perceive weakness from the man. You've got to be on top of your game all through the marriage or your manhood is gone. life doesn't work that way whether you are in showbiz or not. All the brand hairstyles shows parties and singles Tiwa is so self conscious of today will someday be over and her sexy body will shrink.This is the human condition everyone must face.

The youths will someday marry and face most of these issues and will make same mistakes.If Tiwa and Tunji agreed to a contract marriage then I can understand. Tunji the playboy put all his eggs into this and got played.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Mayflowa(m): 5:14am On May 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Apparently, that was the only saving he ever did, an investment to hit a jackpot.

I don't like teebilz's temperament at all. He acts childish and jealous! But truth be told, Tiwa wrecked teebillz by sacking him from her management. WTF! How else does she want him to make money? The sharing for managers is usually 40 - 60. She carried that money to someone else. Hian! How can marriage work?

Teebillz is somehow good o. Some bad ass niggars will take the lady's life before ending his. He must really love him Esp when he is thinking she is cheating around.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 5:18am On May 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
would u love to work with someone u av found out to be stealing from you, someone who can't be honest about some millions, someone who would stop at nothing to tarnish ur image cos of some few millions he intend to borrow, I don't really understand what you mean by joint venture cos last i checked Tiwa is the employer here and Tunji the employee and he was sacked on reasonable ground........I guess what he should have done was pick himself back up, get another life because as much as his wife wouldn't do business with him, she's still willing to help him on other business ground that has nothing to do with her.

Going by Tunji's rant on IG and Tiwa's 45 mins video, you would know that Tunji is just a wussy guy who blames people for his failure, he had no money and had nowhere to run to then everybody around him became the villain, even his own father, that's what brokeness can do to u, it creates this kind of depression that makes u see death as ur saving grace. It does really show he has tried to get some few cash from Tiwa but he couldn't and he believed killing her name, hee career and brand was the best way to get to her but unknown to him, weeks will roll by and weeks will roll in and all ds wouldn't carry much weight again and one Tiwa single can allow her once again be loved by all and sundry cos she's good at what she does.

I pity the nigga tho it's not easy to lose things u once get all day on a platter of gold. The issue of broken marriages, infidelity and irresponsibility among men in this our country is really snowballing at an alarming rate and needs to be checked
In the real sense of it, Tunji built and owned the Tiwa brand. Just that Tiwa the brand grew big and powers changed hands so questions were asked and Tunji was fired. Tunji deserves atleast 3% of Tiwa brand for all his work in building the Tiwa brand. They should cash the playboy out and let him walk since he has lost the marriage and his son.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Mayflowa(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2016
Sleekbaby:

He got something doing o. She crippled him by sacking him. That is his job to manage singer. They shared 40 - 60.

When he got married to her. Every artiste stayed clear away from them and him thinking they were enjoying their privacy and collaboration. As an artiste, will u go to Tiwa's husband? Make he tear u bills
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by wolexmighty: 5:21am On May 02, 2016
Tiwa first intention was to dig gold from d guy ground, BT forget dat tin d guy pour water for ground sodat him go match cold ground,now Tiwa don sack am! Him water do dry. grin
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 5:26am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely spot on.

He fell in love with a hustler. He put all his eggs and staked his manhood and business into a marriage with Machiavellian Tiwa. He saw Tiwa as an end in itself while Tiwa saw and used him as a means to an end. Contract marriage would have saved them this mess. Hope unmarried males are learning.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by jamace(m): 5:53am On May 02, 2016
Kele kele love grin grin
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 5:54am On May 02, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...
Please shut up! Why will you judge this issue based on Tiwa's own version of the story.
Have you verified her story at all?
It is not ok to judge based on a one-sided account.
This is a case of one person trying to out rubbish the other.
If Teeblizz should respond in kind to this Tiwa's 'nollywood' display I am sure you will call him a liar because you are God that knows what is going on in their lives.
It is not always the wealthy one that is correct.
Look at the Kardashians. Most of the time they blame their exes for every unfortunate incidence leaving out their own role in the saga just because they are more popular and have a platform to do it.
I suggest you forget about taking sides and try to learn a thing or two from this event.
There are 3 sides to a story. Nobody but the two involved knows the whole story.
Seriously, we might not even know the true story because most times not all is said when couples fight.
Those supporting Tiwa and drawing up conclusions based on her account should know that you can't crucify someone based on a one-sided account.
That is why we have courts so everyone can be heard and you also have the opportunity to face your accuser.
I do not take anything they said seriously because to them it is a media battle.
Stop being gullible and put yourself in the shoes of the victims.
Teeblizz is a man and if he could survive before meeting Tiwa, he sure can survive without her.
Today it is Teeblizz and Tiwa, tomorrow it might be you. So please forget about throwing blames and making hurtful statements about an issue you only know what you have heard.
I suggest you settle your own issues and forget about analyzing someone's matrimonial issues because whether you admit it or not, some of us here have far greater issues than those of Tiwa.
That our issues are not in the public domain yet doesn't make us better than them.
Finally, it is the responsibility of the accuser to show proof and until Tiwa or Teeblizz show such I will take everything said with a pinch of salt.
I wish both of them the best.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 6:34am On May 02, 2016
adudu208:

Please shut up! Why will you judge this issue based on Tiwa's own version of the story.
Have you verified her story at all?
It is not ok to judge based on a one-sided account.
This is a case of one person trying to out rubbish the other.
If Teeblizz should respond in kind to this tiwa's 'nollywood' display I am sure you will say he is a liar because you are God that knows what is going on in their lives.
It is not always the wealthy one that is correct.
Look at the Kardashians. Most of the time they blame their exes for every unfortunate incidence leaving out their own role in the saga just because they are more popular and have a platform to do it.
I suggest you forget about taking sides and try to learn a thing or two from this event.
There are 3 sides to a story. Nobody but the two involved knows the whole story.
Seriously, we might not even know the true story because most times not all is said when couples fight.
Those supporting Tiwa and drawing up conclusions based on her account should know that you can't crucify someone based on a one-sided account.
That is why we have courts so everyone can be heard and you also have the opportunity to face your accuser.
I do not take anything they said seriously because to them it is a media battle.
Stop being gullible and put yourself in the shoes of the victims.
Teeblizz is a man and if he could survive before meeting Tiwa, he sure can survive without her.
Today it is Teeblizz and Tiwa, tomorrow it might be you. So please forget about throwing blames and making hurtful statements about an issue you only know what you have heard.
I suggest you settle your own issues and forget about analyzing someone's matrimonial issues because whether you admit it or not, some of us here have far greater issues than those of Tiwa.
That our issues are not in the public domain yet doesn't make us better than them.
Finally, it is the responsibility of the accuser to show proof and until Tiwa or Teeblizz show such I will take everything said with a pinch of salt.
I wish both of them the best.
u quoted me just to type this prosaic epistle that makes absolutely no sense..... And who says I haven't read the account of Tbills? Who says, I have read all his Instagram post, even before tiwa replied, I knew what's up, so do not surmise trash and call me up.... I also very much believe u haven't even followed up the story.... So just take a chill pill, okay....
Rubbish...
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SirShymexx: 6:40am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

He fell in love with a hustler. He put all his eggs and staked his manhood and business into a marriage with Machiavellian Tiwa. He saw Tiwa as an end in itself while Tiwa saw and used him as a means to an end. Contract marriage would have saved them this mess. Hope unmarried males are learning.

I've been reading ya comments on this issue since yesterday when I saw one of ya comments and you're one of the few who can read between the lines and you understand what's going on. I'm sure it is either you have been with loads of women, was raised around a lot of women, and/or observe the experiences of those around you. Your comments are so on point.

Even before proper details started coming out - as soon I saw the news about the suicide attempt by the guy and his rant, I knew he got hustled by the chic and most likely lost everything. It happens everyday and once you see a pattern - you don't need to be a psychic or rocket scientist to know what's going on. A lot people don't know how utter cunning women can be and getting into messy war with women is something you can't win, especially in the court of public opinion. So ya holy grail is to always use ya brain and not ya heart when dealing with them.

The ball was in the guy's court when he discovered her and they started dating. Once you start mixing business with love and you know it's going to affect ya business cos no one would want to sign with a management company where the owner only cares about one artist who also happens to his lover - he should handled the business side of things and paperwork. He doesn't even need a lawyer for that...just a template from the internet is enough. And every time it expires, you renew it. If he had done that - he won't be as messed up as he's today. An investment is an investment and ya paperwork has to be right at all times.

Even if he isn't business savvy, he should've listened to Notorious B.I.G's 10 crack commandments, especially rule 3 and 7:

Rule 3: never trust nobody.

Rule 7: keep ya family and business completely separated.

Anyway, the more I read this story - the more I see a pattern with how Robin Givens and her mum used Mike Tyson and hustled the guy, while she was fvcking Brad Pitt under his nose. And her interview is reminiscent of how Robin Givens also destroyed Tyson in her interview with Barbara Walters. Though there are a few nuances here and there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by queencalipso(f): 7:03am On May 02, 2016
lilzcee:
yup she says he steal from her, she is far more richer than her husband, why won't he steal from her, am not saying he is right buh it shouldn't be an issue, with the kind of money tiwa have, her husband shouldn't work again, i watched it on hiptv, teebillz thought she cheated on him, so he revenged by cheating on her back, why should she be mad at him? A mature person would have handle the issue without the public knowing, teebills made a mistake by ranting a twitter, i won't call it a mistake, is normal when u are angry and no one wants to listen to u, u have to rant on social media if it is serious
I didn't think I was gonna comment here but with your comment, I have to
what do you mean by "with the kind of money tiwa have her husband shouldn't work again" is like you are yet to understand women. no matter how rich a woman is, she values that little one that comes from her man because that's how it was design. A husband is suppose to provide for his wife, even though she is the one with the big money, taking care of everything in the house. once in a while give her the little you have; that way she will know that when you have big you will do more and she in return will be happy to care for your needs and that of the family.
a man shouldn't sit at home and do nothing simply bcz his wife is rich. you contribute nothing, yet you don't know how to manage the one given to you and you expect the woman to be happy carrying your burden.

no matter how a woman loves and spend on you, if you contribute nothing, a day will come when she will throw it back at your face and it may not be funny.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by merigold(f): 7:04am On May 02, 2016
Oh Lord help Tiwa and Teebillz resolve dis issue and let dem live peacefully.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by adudu208(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2016
PaulKillerman:
u quoted me just to type this prosaic epistle that makes absolutely no sense..... And who says I haven't read the account of Tbills? Who says, I have read all his Instagram post, even before tiwa replied, I knew what's up, so do not surmise trash and call me up.... I also very much believe u haven't even followed up the story.... So just take a chill pill, okay....
Rubbish...
Once again I say shut up. You read Tiwa's story and well scripted response.
She denied sleeping with the trio and also made certain allegations of hers.
My point is that the fact that she denied it and made those allegations doesn't make it true. Also Tblizz sure could be making false allegations too.
My question again is that have you bothered to consider if she just exaggerated or consciously painted a favorable story to malign her husband so as to gain public sympathy?
I suggest you wait until Tblizz either confirm or deny those allegations.
Tblizz ranted on instagram and Tiwa responded with drama on youtube.
Tiwa had her opportunity to deny Tblizz accusations and instead of hearing from Tblizz again (atleast to shed more light on the allegations made) you have decided to conclude based on that 45mins drama.
Who are you to decide who is telling the truth?
Maybe because she is a lady or the celeb your little mind is quick to see her as the innocent one.
Brother, learn to think objectively and stop jumping into conclusions based on bits of information you get from people who have every reason to lie.
Women have denied cheating even when caught red-handed or do you expect her to admit to infidelity(if true).
I don't have an issue with you but I have a problem with your views which I believe are childish considering you are making judgment based on hearsay.
Thank God you are not a judge in a law court. If you know how to judge characters you will definitely know people lie alot to protect their image.
Tiwa is now a saint to you and others who are quick to run to the side of a female celeb without really grabbing the facts of the issue.
Most of these things don't just happen in isolation. There may be issues that have been brewing for long and might just have gotten to the breaking point.
Don't be quick to judge because we all can be in same situation and would want our voice heard and also an opportunity to address any allegation made.
Until I read a response from Tblizz to confirm or deny all the allegations made by the wife, I will take every word from both as lies and half truths said to paint themselves as the victim.
So far I must commend Tblizz and his advisers for prevailing on him not to respond to his wife's interview because I am sure if he was allowed to do a rejoinder that we shall learn some really dirty secrets which will permanently kill Tiwa's career.
Remember they are married and must know each other intimate secrets.
Tblizz must be prevailed upon to shelve any public rebuttal and concentrate on salvaging what is left of his marriage to 'saint' Tiwa.
Silence at this junction and behind the scene efforts by friends and family to resolve this issue in an amicable manner is the best answer and the one who take this road going forward is the one that will earn my respect.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Safemode(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him and she stupidly thought it would be eternally.

Guys: never woo a girl with money, never start off a relationship by giving her money or sending her airtime or offering her one yeye favour. If you do, she would only have interest in the financial gains and not you; such a woman could have you murdered for no reasonable reason.
If you talk to her and she doesn't yes you simply because she thought you are broke, leave her, there are numerous golden fishes in the ocean.
you seem to be right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.