Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era (1400 Views)

Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North / #selectivejusticeisinjustice: Nigerians Charge EFCC To Release Jonathan's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Picture of How Nigerians resort to charging their phones in due to the deplorable Electrical Power dispensation.

#Change.

Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
I hope Fashola's relative are also Charging their phones there, since he recently averred that his household is also suffering from the situation grin

Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
The situation is now pathetic

Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by agarawu23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Old and stale
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
agarawu23:
Old and stale
As long as it currently depicts the abhorrent electrical power situation of the country, then we can't assume it is neolithic.

Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
wink Lalasticlala what will you do if you receive this alert:

Debit Alert: Dear Customer #2000 has been
deducted from your account 003274 **** for
President Muhammed Buhari's trip to japan.
It is your donation to Nigeria. THANK YOU
FOR BANKING WITH US. What will u do
.......?

Nigerians should expect this anytime.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by erusen: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
I would be blaming buhari for no light ,but at the moment our transformer has been stolen and it is not buhari now that there is light and we don't have.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
erusen:
I would be blaming buhari for no light ,but at the moment our transformer has been stolen and it is not buhari now that there is light and we don't have.
A partial blame is to be allotted to the President for his palpable failure to keep to the promise of providing Jobs or providing an enabling environment as an incentive that will precipitate the youths to create jobs for themselves and be self reliant, thus, eschewing the motive of stealing transformers to generate income for themselves.

Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
lie, this is an old pic, I have seen many of this pic, nor b today Nigeria dey charge phone like this,

Nigeria been blaming buhari for light we Neva had.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
charliboy654:
lie, this is an old pic, I have seen many of this pic, nor b today Nigeria dey charge phone like this,

Nigeria been blaming buhari for light we Neva had.
The electrical illumination/lucent we never had before was far and indubitably better than this current unpalatable state of supply.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
blueto:
The electrical illumination/lucent we never had before was far and indubitably better than this current unpalatable state of supply.
there has always been light in my area, here in warri, as m typing diz we have light. so don't tink is the whole country suffering this light ish. and also the reason for my comment is because Nigerians has always been charging phone like dis, I charged my phone like dis while I was in school during gej era. the op made it seems like this is new.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
charliboy654:

there has always been light in my area, here in warri, as m typing diz we have light. so don't tink is the whole country suffering this light ish. and also the rease for my comment is because we have always been charging phone like dis, even in gej era. the op made it seems like this is new.
it isn't new, but the fact that electrical power generation deteriorated under this current administration that formerly promised to attain 20,000MW of power supply during their campaign and later reneged and rebated to 10,000MW can not be repudiated.

For the Minister for power to come out to lament over the situation depicts that the state is indeed precarious.

Power outage: My children also suffering heat rashes - Fashola....
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/power-outage-my-children-also-suffering-heat-rashes-fashola/
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
blueto:
it isn't new, but the fact that electrical power generation deteriorated under this current administration that formerly promised to attain 20,000MW of power supply during their campaign and later reneged and rebated to 10,000MW can not be repudiated.

For the Minister for power to come out to lament over the situation depicts that the state is indeed precarious.

off course, but we voted them in, we have to be patient till 2019, if the fail, we vote them out like we did gej. they promise 10000mw by 2019, which is the end of their first tenure, lets see if they will succeed.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
charliboy654:

off course, but we voted them in, we have to be patient till 2019, if the fail, we vote them out like we did gej. they promise 10000mw by 2019, which is the end of their first tenure, lets see if they will succeed.
They have so far accentuated the reason why we should vote them out come 2019 for publicly reneging on their promise by exerting a cessation to the promise of projecting 20,000MW power generation and further refuting their former claims of providing 5,000 monthly stipend to unemployed graduates.

Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by tuniski: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
charliboy654:

They have more than given reasons to vote them out over n over again. Yeye scammers.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by scheminup(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
stale
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by mobaking: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Advice your brothers(wailers) to stop blowing oil and gas pipelines.If heaven will fall,it will fall on the innocent and the sinners.Gas shortage is the cause of the current darkness.
Re: Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2016
blueto:
I hope Fashola's relative are also Charging their phones there, since he recently averred that his household is also suffering from the situation grin
If i hear.

Enugu Attacks: Northern Senators Warn Govs, Other Leaders / Fayose In Fresh Certificate Mess / Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Spend Money To Dislodge Saraki