Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye (28949 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / "Marriage Is Strictly A Private Matter"- Ooni Of Ife Speaks About Marriage Crash / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by goldbim(f): 7:39am On May 01, 2016
yinkslinks:
He only discovered after his own saga. so his advise is welcome my dear. happy new month my love
happy new month,sir..best regards..
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by yungest(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2016
Bobbysmicky:
Anatomist?
no sire
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Yuneehk(f): 8:07am On May 01, 2016
Haute:

Couldn't sleep dear - 'cos I was worried about you; worried you had become a junkie. cheesy

Okay. Will drop you off first thing in the morning. I just hope the 'deliverers' will meet you at the church gate. tongue
LOL
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by pipiko: 8:27am On May 01, 2016
this is for haters!

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by goodvision12(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2016
goldbim:
He should have advised himself with this few weeks ago..
buh i thought once upon a time this dude also took his family affair to the public
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by okrote4real: 9:01am On May 01, 2016
Fool. sad sad angry
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by ebichy(f): 11:03am On May 01, 2016
olayinka807:
Paul Okoye knows a things or two about making private matters public, thanks to P-Square breakup saga.According to him

Don't ever go to the public to solve a private matter lol. It will only get worse!!! You are only entertaining people. And they re having fun.

I guess this is for Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/726510925197545472

its so shameful that dog has actually licked some peoples face..
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2016
RaeMystix:

Exactly! !...Experience is the best teacher.
You just said it all ... exactly what I was about to comment ... He's speaking from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Leke001: 11:50am On May 01, 2016
this is a very important marriage creed...good one from Paul
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by fxstory(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
mmmm
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by goldbim(f): 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
goodvision12:
buh i thought once upon a time this dude also took his family affair to the public
guess he has learnt his lessons too.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by RaeMystix: 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
You just said it all ... exactly what I was about to comment ... He's speaking from experience
Yep!!.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by calculator123(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2016
Boldtrust:
but he needs to pay his data bills before seeing the sweets
okay but him suppose get mb na
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Goldienana(f): 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
FRIENDS THEN.

zeusdgrt:
I must say u really luk gud,simple and attractive.can we be frnds?
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by zeusdgrt(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2016
Goldienana:
FRIENDS THEN.

yep.contact share?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin Record Celebrates 4th Anniversary Today / Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.