Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) (27965 Views)

Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by iamcourage(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2016
dozmandon:
I wish thr was a condom fr d tongue i dnt rly like penetration i just wanna eat d shit outta dat kit bt mst of em stanky.
sigh..your tongue might not live long..I pity u
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 01, 2016
I av vowed neva to lick any lady's clitoris, not even in my next life. #still suffering 4rum last one i did
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 01, 2016
iamcourage:
sigh..your tongue might not live long..I pity u
Lol i knw
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by DjValency(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
hmmm speechless lipsrsealed
Helo dear, I got something to tell u, can I have ur listening ears
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by H2Ossss(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2016
abeg no bashing ohh... i get serious queshion to ask.. person fit get std from mouth action? including hiv? medical practitioners... ati taki over.
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by 7inches: 1:45pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
your head correct so...frontpage for this kind thread grin

babe e be like say u follow for rita doming group .
pls can i??. tongue tongue
abeg i de beg oo biko biko
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by zeer: 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
macdon4all:
infection is waiting for u
LOL
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by laribari(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
macdon4all:
infection is waiting for u

Bros na wah for you o, na the guys dey spread am naa.

Why you think sey him dey happily do am?
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by edetty(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2016
jubebaister:
Ireneony I like u. I can lick urs even without bathing
How a person looks outwardly doesn't determine how clean they are down dere,,I have been with gorgeous looking hot girls,buh once I get to the V'spot,,,,it's nothing compared to the other part of the skin,it's lacks the freshness and smoothness and polish,, so don't be fooled,, it's not that dey were irritating buh it's because the other part of the body is exposed to more air and creams,,etc

1 Like

Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by CHYMA0258(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
Nairaland and mumu post so synonymous. Yeye dy smell
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by SUPERPACK: 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
H2Ossss:
abeg no bashing ohh... i get serious queshion to ask.. person fit get std from mouth action? including hiv? medical practitioners... ati taki over.
Yes you can get STDs and HIV frm Or@l sex, dats why you are adviced to use DENTAL DAM while giving or@l sex.
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by H2Ossss(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Yes you can get STDs and HIV frm Or@l sex, dats why you are adviced to use DENTAL DAM while giving or@l sex.

nooo... no need to use dental dam ohh... i na do again grin
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by mandeeredman(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
From experience, I Don leak some to to wey be say the next day I no go fit know the taste of good meal, my mouth go dry, sour and tasteless angry
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by tintedniggz(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2016
mandeeredman:
From experience, I Don leak some to to wey be say the next day I no go fit know the taste of good meal, my mouth go dry, sour and tasteless angry
*Tuale*
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by blackade: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
hummmmmm,
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by Oxster(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
I av vowed neva to lick any lady's clitoris, not even in my next life.
#still suffering 4rum last one i did

Wetun apon
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by Oxster(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
All this bois wey to de form like say de like to lick pussy,,abeg,,quote me,,I get job 4 Una,,,after sucking my BAe,,u LV us
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by habsydiamond(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Me lick underground layelaye never...if I won put mouth the smell go dey push me back...
Re: Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) by Taiwx(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Me lick punnyundecided Crazeundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.