Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love (649 Views)

Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo / Am New Romance And Breasts Lovers....please Welcome Me / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love by AgileLionMan(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
My Advice : Young lovers, please DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE.

I have learnt by experience that it takes more than a 'Dubai' wedding to make a great marriage, it requires hard work. I must say, congrats to the newly weds and I can only wish they begin early enough to conquer both their fears and illusions as they advance in marriage.
If you hope to wed and ultimately enjoy your marriage, you should know that true love will neither make you blind to reality nor unconscious to your responsibilities. Love opens the eye and strengthens the will of the daring, as a matter of fact, true love is the love under a strong will.

As you sojourn with your partner along your agreed route, you may dream big, but must shun illusion. You should work hard to direct your love/affection to serve d good course. See yourself & (future) partner as one perfect wonder symbolizing God's very nature as regards creation. With this knowledge, you would only allow a sex life lit with purity.

For love is work that your hands must direct, feet must trudge through, mouth must profess, eyes must patiently observe and mind clearly understand. You are not meant to FALL IN LOVE... you are meant to WIN by it. For the person who falls in love sees everything in pink and not in their true shade and colour. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. HAPPY SUNDAY from chibyke d lion man to you all
Re: Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love by finalboss1(m): 1:02am On May 01, 2016
hmmm..you cnt control dere lif bro...if dey wanna fall in love let dem

1 Like

Re: Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love by chriskosherbal(m): 5:37am On May 01, 2016
OK I see

1 Like

Re: Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love by Kog45(m): 6:11am On May 01, 2016
AgileLionMan:
My Advice : Young lovers, please DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE.

I have learnt by experience that it takes more than a 'Dubai' wedding to make a great marriage, it requires hard work. I must say, congrats to the newly weds and I can only wish they begin early enough to conquer both their fears and illusions as they advance in marriage.
If you hope to wed and ultimately enjoy your marriage, you should know that true love will neither make you blind to reality nor unconscious to your responsibilities. Love opens the eye and strengthens the will of the daring, as a matter of fact, true love is the love under a strong will.

As you sojourn with your partner along your agreed route, you may dream big, but must shun illusion. You should work hard to direct your love/affection to serve d good course. See yourself & (future) partner as one perfect wonder symbolizing God's very nature as regards creation. With this knowledge, you would only allow a sex life lit with purity.

For love is work that your hands must direct, feet must trudge through, mouth must profess, eyes must patiently observe and mind clearly understand. You are not meant to FALL IN LOVE... you are meant to WIN by it. For the person who falls in love sees everything in pink and not in their true shade and colour. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. HAPPY SUNDAY from chibyke d lion man to you all
The only thing that keeps relationship or marriage going is unconditional love and not true love.There is difference between unconditional love and true love.An unconditional love is very hard to come by but couples that have this always have everlasting married life and no matter what they whether the storm together even in the case of infidelity.As u rightly said people fall in love for different reasons either for fame,money or love.But to have a successful marriage one must have unconditional love because marriage is up and down and what keeps couples going is the unconditional love and not true love.True love faded away easily when ones face serious challenges in marriage,that is why people keep wondering why some marriages always lead to divorce.The only way out is unconditional love and u w have a successful marriage.Unconditional love couple don't listen to what outsiders says about their marriage life or patners,they always wax in love to the shame of detractors.

1 Like

Re: Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love by AgileLionMan(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=Kog45 post=45200892]The only thing that keeps relationship or marriage going is unconditional love and not true love.There is difference between unconditional love and true love.An unconditional love is very hard to come by but couples that have this always have everlasting married life and no matter what they whether the storm together even in the case of infidelity.As u rightly said people fall in love for different reasons either for fame,money or love.But to have a successful marriage one must have unconditional love because marriage is up and down and what keeps couples going is the unconditional love and not true love.True love faded away easily when ones face serious challenges in marriage,that is why people keep wondering why some marriages always lead to divorce.The only way out is unconditional love and u w have a successful marriage.Unconditional love couple don't listen to what outsiders says about their marriage life or patners,they always wax in love to the shame of detractors.[/quote/] .
True love is God's very nature. Ponder on these; "For he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain to the just and unjust." , "My Father works hitherto, and I work". My point therefore is; for unconditional LOVE to become TRUE, WORK must be done!

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Get Past This Answer "I Like You" / True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher / Guys How Do You Lie About Your Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.