Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila (1186 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by Punchvibe(m): 5:32am On May 01, 2016

A road accident in Swaziland has killed 38 girls and seriously injured 20 others who were on their way to a traditional ceremony where King Mswati III can choose a new wife, pro-democracy activists reported.
Source: http://www.thepunchvibe.com/2016/02/25/38-beautiful-virgins-died-in-bus-crash-on-their-way-to-marry-the-king-of-swaziland/
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by AleAirHub(m): 5:34am On May 01, 2016
End time marriage
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2016
Ooo sad story
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by marshalcarter: 5:52am On May 01, 2016
Dis 1 na real end tym ni

Rip y'all

Those melons tho
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by KingRex1(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2016
So this kinda marriage still dey
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by izuch(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2016
All those beautiful Bobbies are gone? Chai! Vanity upon vanity...................... embarassed
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by refiner(f): 7:01am On May 01, 2016
...I refuse to believe this!undecided
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by ddjay: 7:07am On May 01, 2016
What a waste of resources
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by OgaTheTop2: 7:19am On May 01, 2016
38 virgins for one person? Is the world plagued with scarcity of men?

Btw op, your topic is misleading. Those virgins are hopefuls and not all of them were to get married to the king but one, which the king will choose.
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by orisa37: 7:55am On May 01, 2016
Satan is involved. God has destroyed their Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by Nobody: 8:00am On May 01, 2016
Dead boko haram members awaiting them
Re: 38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila by reliableme: 8:47am On May 01, 2016
Is it every year there kind dey choose wife

(1) (Reply)

13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You / i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... / Video!: See Two Ladies Fight In Public Over A Guy, What Happened Next Is Shockin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.