Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution (9753 Views)

Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi / Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss / Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

All the posturing of rebranding is just to get back in the centre, PDP just does not possess the ability to change. (pun FULLY intended)

The ward congresses held yesterday still went the usual way.. Ogun state had 3 parallel congresses. OYO or Ondo had 2. Everybody na boss!

PDP is impunity, impunity is PDP

P.S ... Tonyebarcanista , how far? wink
Like I said earlier, there are interest groups within the party fighting for their interest and I am taking siddon look approach for now before pitching tent....

After the roforofo, the party will do reconciliation and kick out Buhari in 2019. This is not uncommon in political parties in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by modath(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Like I said earlier, there are interest groups within the party fighting for their interest and I am taking siddon look approach for now before pitching tent....

After the roforofo, the party will do reconciliation and kick out Buhari in 2019. This is not uncommon in political parties in Nigeria

But you have already aligned with Ali Shekau's vision or you don't think so?

You think this is small "roforofo"? give us examples that didn't hurt the party in the long run? You sometimes analyze like you aren't talking about human beings!! People can hold grudges, especially when free money is no longer available sef.

Like i'd always insist, dreaming is allowed....

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by DrDbz026: 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:
Why is APC so scared of Ali Modu Sheriff?

Answer:
Because (APC the boko haram party) now know PDP is ready to fight their boko haram ideology with Sherrif?

Sheriff knows APC in and out, he was not only a founding member of APC but Buhari's inlaw as well.

Bros, are you sure you know what you are saying?

Modu Sheriff is currently using his money to pay workers at PDP secretariat. There's a new Sheriff in town, APC should deal with it.
Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

But you have already aligned with Ali Shekau's vision or you don't think so?

You think this is small "roforofo"? give us examples that didn't hurt the party in the long run? You sometimes analyze like you aren't talking about human beings!! People can hold grudges, especially when free money is no longer available sef.

Like i'd always insist, dreaming is allowed....
I've not endorsed anybody or group. I'm only pitching tent with legitimate system. soon I will align

and yes we shall resolve it
Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by senior123: 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You are forgetting the most important factor my dear. The Nigerian People. PDP did not put Buhari in power. Nigerians voted him in. We said we do not want PDP. And i believe all nigerians still have this opinion. We do not want APC but most importantly, we do not want PDP. Nobody want to go tru that again.

From ur comment it is obvious that u n yr party r not for national interest, u r personal ineterest, power and looting. U will kill people if it meant u can keep power. PDP can attempt to kick Buhari out, but I can assure u, Nigerians will not vote PDP. Except they rig election and that is war... Coz nigerians will never agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by STEREOV4545: 6:26am On May 02, 2016
This useless sheriff founded book haram nao.
Re: Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution by gretblue: 7:39am On May 02, 2016
gwales:
sorry, he can't even win his polling unit in maiduguri talkless of the whole borno.
Ignore him.He knows nothing about politics.Sheriff that failed to win his Dikwa constituency has suddenly become an idol in PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly / CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.