Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex (3821 Views)

This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Campusser(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2016
Going from having regular sex to having no sex can come with a few side effects. Sex is like a muscle and if you don’t exercise it then it can lead to long-term issues.

Because there are so much amazing benefits to having sex, there will, no doubt, be adverse effects when you do stop.
Here are five of them below.

1. Erectile Dysfunction

Studies have shown that regular sex is a great way to improve erectile prowess in men. So, suddenly taking a sex break will cause erectile dysfunctions to crop up.
2. Immune system suffers

If you’re having a break from getting down and dirty then you may be more prone to illness and infections as your immune system becomes more vulnerable. That’s because sex triggers the body’s natural defences and boosts the functioning of the immune system.

3. Lower libido

This might not happen for everyone, but choosing to say ‘no’ to sex can very likely cause your libido to drop. The longer you go without it, the less your body yearns for it

4. More stress

Sex does a lot to relax and calm you, so when you stop getting it on, you might feel a bit more stressed out and unable to find an outlet.

5. You might get dumber

Some people believe that abstinence can help you focus, become more productive and generally more clever but there’s no scientific evidence to back that up. However researchers have found that sex can actually make you smarter. Some time spent in the sack helps to boost the growth of brain cells in the hippocampus. So, quitting sex can cause you to lose that extra intelligence boost

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Buharism: 9:37am On May 01, 2016
excuses frm the pit of hell, manufactured by the devil, and distributed nationwide by the angels of doom.

23 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by emotions1: 9:54am On May 01, 2016
Baba help me tell am.... All this lies....

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Parpor(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2016
On a good sunday you are busy encouraging us to be having sex abi? Issorite,,,the heavens are watching you in 4D

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by dhardline(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2016
The earlier you stop lying the closer your redemption.

All what you wrote here is one big pile of notingness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by BrainlessFool: 11:03am On May 01, 2016
that's some bullshit

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Mustack: 11:30am On May 01, 2016
all this negative ideals will soiled your heaven
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by jtwest(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Hehehehhehehe grow dumber! Issokai weyaf heard loud and clear. Aunty Linda didn't grow dumber though.
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Papilo20(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2016
I go get sex every day
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 01, 2016
I think sex is been overrated

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Julietcutie(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2016
undecided everytime sex this sex that sex sex... it's Sunday keep it holy
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by dubylhover(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided everytime sex this sex that sex sex... it's Sunday keep it holy

buh d bible didn't say sex is unholy na..that its sex doesn't mean it shudnt b discussed,if you want to speak about sex outside marriage,then its understandable but sex is general isn't wrong

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Julietcutie(f): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
dubylhover:

buh d bible didn't say sex is unholy na..that its sex doesn't mean it shudnt b discussed,if you want to speak about sex outside marriage,then its understandable but sex is general isn't wrong
emm true but this sex of a thing is now being overrated...
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
Continue decieving yourself
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by dubylhover(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
Julietcutie:

emm true but this sex of a thing is now being overrated...

smiley,you wnt blame us now,there are some girls that emit sexy vibes every time....by d way..you really have sexy eyes..I luv it
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Julietcutie(f): 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
dubylhover:

smiley,you wnt blame us now,there are some girls that emit sexy vibes every time....by d way..you really have sexy eyes..I luv it

tanks cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by molydonhenry(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
Wat If u never started?
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
All what u vomited up there, is actually the opposite when u abstain frm sex... I am talking from experience, so shut it....

And also, God whom wants us to stay away from sex till marriage isn't dumb okay... HE knows what's best for us.... Thanks!
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by DjValency(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2016
hmmm, if I mistakenly believe others, nos 2& 4 are lieeeees, o boy the day u start having sex without regular foods and checkups, that's the day your life span starts depreciating, lie to ursef and die on top woman, sex is highly overrated, ask our queen ivyy,

vote ivyy for miss Nairaland
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Mustack: 1:48pm On May 01, 2016
sex is over rated I thought it's a lie until I experiment it.
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by zeer: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
Campusser:
Going from having regular sex to having no sex can come with a few side effects. Sex is like a muscle and if you don’t exercise it then it can lead to long-term issues.

Because there are so much amazing benefits to having sex, there will, no doubt, be adverse effects when you do stop.
Here are five of them below.

1. Erectile Dysfunction

Studies have shown that regular sex is a great way to improve erectile prowess in men. So, suddenly taking a sex break will cause erectile dysfunctions to crop up.
2. Immune system suffers

If you’re having a break from getting down and dirty then you may be more prone to illness and infections as your immune system becomes more vulnerable. That’s because sex triggers the body’s natural defences and boosts the functioning of the immune system.

3. Lower libido

This might not happen for everyone, but choosing to say ‘no’ to sex can very likely cause your libido to drop. The longer you go without it, the less your body yearns for it

4. More stress

Sex does a lot to relax and calm you, so when you stop getting it on, you might feel a bit more stressed out and unable to find an outlet.

5. You might get dumber

Some people believe that abstinence can help you focus, become more productive and generally more clever but there’s no scientific evidence to back that up. However researchers have found that sex can actually make you smarter. Some time spent in the sack helps to boost the growth of brain cells in the hippocampus. So, quitting sex can cause you to lose that extra intelligence boost
to have sex is bad
to stop having sex is bad
na wa for all these trash
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Oppypoppy: 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
Message from the pit of hell.
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Mustack: 5:41pm On May 01, 2016
zeer:
to have sex is bad to stop having sex is bad na wa for all these trash
soiled post soiled news everywhere
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by zeer: 2:01am On May 02, 2016
Mustack:

soiled post
soiled news
everywhere
absolutely right
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Mustack: 5:05am On May 02, 2016
zeer:
absolutely right
nairaland need to carry out test to members
Re: 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by ABSOL10: 5:26am On May 02, 2016
if so why putting yourself in danger and not kuku wait for the right time...when you can do it at ur own will with the special one....meeehhhnnn so good to still be a virgin you enjoy everything to the fullest....you are free from guilt, and many more

(1) (Reply)

/ Help!!! "My Boyfriend Likes To Smell And Touch My Pupu" / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.