Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) (8353 Views)

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Humblegoodman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
LIFEISABITCH -THE SECONDARY VIRGIN SHOULD TAKE NOTE.

There are risks to having irregular sex, especially when you were once sexually active.

We all know the benefits of having regular sex; stress reliever, cures headaches, can be relaxing, but what happens when a once sexually active person suddenly decide to stop having sex?

1. You are more anxious: Sex helps people blow off steam. Researchers found that people who abstained from sex struggled to cope with stressful situations like public speaking, compared with those who had intercourse at least once over a 2-week period.

2. You might get cancer: A study presented to the American Urological Association found men who got it on all the time enjoyed - along with the sex - a 20% drop in their risk for prostate cancer. One reason? Frequent ejaculations may remove potentially harmful substances from the prostate.

3. You are more likely to get sick: Researchers at found that people who had sex once or twice a week enjoyed a 30% boost in immunoglobulin A (IgA), compared with those who had sex seldom or never. IgA is one of the body’s first lines of defense against viruses like the flu.

4. You will be insecure: Not having sex takes a toll on your happiness, closeness, and relationship security, experts say. Going without sex in a marriage can deliver a hit to your self-esteem, engender guilt, and decrease levels of oxytocin and other bonding hormones. It can also increase fears that one of you will look to others for your sexual needs, which can breed a little paranoia.

5. Erectile dysfunction risk increases: Men who have sex infrequently are twice as likely to experience erectile dysfunction as men who do it once a week or more. Since the penis is a muscle, frequent sex may help preserve potency in a similar way that physical exercise helps maintain strength.

6. You get the blues: Women feel more depressed the longer they go without having sex, reports a study. The researchers say some compounds found in semen - including melatonin, serotonin, and oxytocin—may have mood-boosting benefits for women who have unprotected intercourse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Eebrahym(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmm... Akika grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by majamajic(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin

no 1 ; ok don't worry... i don't wan bring religion into this
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Eebrahym(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
majamajic:
grin grin
why u dey laugh na
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Femich18(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Don't knw of the rest but I'm very sure of that your "no 2...TBH i know of some1 dts suffering from it now...
But ds life sef...U sex nah Wahala, U no Sex Nah Problem...May God sha save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Raydbaddest(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
na wa o wat of us wey b virgin
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by iykekelvins(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cancer ke? Wahala
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nature8(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmm..
Wey this girl? Oya, come here make we... wink
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by vicstar(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe grin grin grin
these are the things that excite you ba? grin
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
vicstar:

these are the things that excite you ba? grin
grin grin

secondary virgin my foot angry
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Humblegoodman, thanks for this, I should resume activity soon.
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by kingstylo01(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
op angry

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Justiyke4u: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
What about our very old people that didn't do it yet they lived strong and sound?
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by vault(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
cancer bawo ah ah
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by lanrywatt(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
U are nothing but a deceiver, with ur stupid research
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sex na serious business ooooo, i don fast for good three days(thinking say i don overcome), only to wake up the fourth day with the most stubborn penisilin attention i can remember in my life. It lasted almost all through the day and to make matters worse, all the double silencer carriers in my neighborhood were all wearing either one crazy bum short or almost invisible spandex..... angry angry angry

I tried to abstain from sex but the collaboration and effective teamwork between my penisilin and other parts of my body can even make Messi, Neymar and Suarez feel so ineffective cool cool cool....

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by fF01(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:
cancer bawo ah ah
hahaha, u dey fear ni??
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by vault(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
fF01:

hahaha, u dey fear ni??
baba I gats fear nah grin
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by MrEverest(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wow, like seriously? thank God I am never sex-starved. My woman is passionate about it & has a high libido just like me.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Realone92(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Davidovinci(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some dumb peeps will fall for this rubbish! smh
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Frostty: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
God hw man go do now.i don stop sex coz i wan turn holy mallam now c dis kind research now.shld resume or still cont my abstainance
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by sparcolette: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
And where is ds half baked information coming from...
D kin tins we hear nd read every day eeh

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Adamzy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tah!!!...
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sobs* 21st century indeed.. Everything is about sex. Fvck mehn..
God dey roast ina cane fir kilishi pepper..
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
nah, this list is wack and so untrue, test and survey done in a few american state to justify effects on male and females world over, OP do you know how many surveys are done in the US, China, UK, Canada by researchers all the time, those things are usually done within a state, a college or uni and at best only talks about males and females from that region, environment, state or at best country, never a continent or world over, just because a lot of Nigerians are not that intelligent and would believe anything you throw at them just as long as it is gotten online by some researcher doesn't mean everyone would buy it, i for one don't buy this poo, sex facts indeed
Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Interesting15: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Satan is always fabricating ways to make wrong things and sins embraced.

Accept Jesus Christ today and shun sin.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
So i can go on cheesy

But these may be lies undecided

People find happiness and security in doing other things apart from sex. As much as i want to be bias, i doubt these are true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : / Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.