Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section (3115 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by jonathan111: 2:29pm On May 01, 2016

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 2:33pm On May 01, 2016
your evil prayer will NOT work...you wanna kill Mynd44 abi? Leave the homeboy alone o, he's having a hectic time already.... go back to the romance section and slug it out... roll up yur sleeves and do the do.

Jadekitana:
Mynd44 should take over romance section and make it sane like politics! There you don't do rubbish. Replace the mods here with the likes of mynd44

Cc seun
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Maxi112: 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Mynd44 should take over romance section and make it sane like politics! There you don't do rubbish. Replace the mods here with the likes of mynd44

Cc seun
cause of mynd44 I stoped going to politics section, bringing him here will automatically Chase people like me and u our from this section.

I advice seun to caution the mods in romance section, as mynd44 no no, that guy is not nice at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2016
Now that's the kinda person we need here! Are you comfortable with how this section has turned into a huge joke? It's romance not war zone. But these days I get reluctant to visit the section because as usual, frustrated kids rush out to play
Maxi112:
cause of mynd44 I stoped going to politics section, bringing him here will automatically Chase people like me and u our from this section.

I advice seun to caution the mods in romance section, as mynd44 no no, that guy is not nice at all
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by telemapreye1(f): 2:58pm On May 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
ah ah,it only natural for someone to say you will be ban for breaking a rule.. She even said "i guess".what is the big deal there?shuo!
joy pls don't support evil say the truth
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 3:05pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
joy pls don't support evil say the truth
ooh goodness! The mods are not in support of any contestant. I have been ban severally, fact is,some are twisting what Adeh said in a negative way, her post can be rephrase as "you will be ban for breaking a rule" so,what is the biggy there Kaziblake?
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Chrisrare: 3:06pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Now can someone explain the meaning of this? How a mere follower who isn't a mod, who her father doesn't own nairaland or who isn't dating a mod would make such a statement if she doesn't have a back bone! I need answers asap!
U may be right, u may also be wrong. But i'll take u serious wen i see d receipt of d money u paid to be on nl.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by telemapreye1(f): 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
ooh goodness! The mods are not in support of any contestant. I have been ban severally, fact is,some are twisting what Adeh said in a negative way, her post can be rephrase as "you will be ban for breaking a rule" so,what is the biggy there Kaziblake?
someone from the other crew threaten me and i got 3weeks,you can imagine?
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:08pm On May 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
U may be right, u may also be wrong. But i'll take u serious wen i see d receipt of d money u paid to be on nl.

Just like everyone is free to access the Internet as far as u got a phone or a laptop that's how I registered! Now do you understand? I hope you do
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:10pm On May 01, 2016
It's just like a kid always going to look for trouble because he/she has elder brothers. I laugh in pidgin
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 3:14pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
someone from the other crew threaten me and i got 3weeks,you can imagine?
trust me,you were probably ban for campaigning on frontpage threads not necessarily because she threatened you.

Well,i av been ban severally too so it not a one way thing.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Chrisrare: 3:16pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Just like everyone is free to access the Internet as far as u got a phone or a laptop that's how I registered! Now do you understand? I hope you do
Dats not my point young lady. U r not paying s.eun any money to be on nl. So if u dont like wots going on here, d mature thing u do is live quietly and deactivate ur account or u approach d mods in a civilised manner. Instead of throwing tantrums like a toddler. Most pple do wot dey do here to catch fun. So stop taking things too serious.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
Naaah I don't do back yard runs, I state it as it is. You are not to tell me what to do!! If u ain't ok with my thread you can pass. It's called freedom of speech. I guess you did social studies in school
Chrisrare:
Dats not my point young lady. U r not paying s.eun any money to be on nl. So if u dont like wots going on here, d mature thing u do is live quietly and deactivate ur account or u approach d mods in a civilised manner. Instead of throwing tantrums like a toddler. Most pple do wot dey do here to catch fun. So stop taking things too serious.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
Cry cry baby.

Coming from a troll.
Iranu.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
Cry cry baby.

Coming from a troll.
Iranu.

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
Rocktation

Do your jobs! These kinda derogatory childish comment coming from an adult is one of the things you should look into.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
Jadekitana:

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
Rocktation

Do your jobs! These kinda derogatory childish comment coming from an adult is one of the things you should look into.
[/s]lol tagging them to ban me or what? Smh.

If it's another moniker that made this complain, I know what to say. Not from u a troll in this section .
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by DanceVille: 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
Cry cry baby.
Coming from a troll. Iranu.
Baba!!!

Haba... Long time faa.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]lol tagging them to ban me or what? Smh.

If it's another moniker that made this complain, I know what to say. Not from u a troll in this section .

Cc Mynd44
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Chrisrare: 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Naaah I don't do back yard runs, I state it as it is. You are not to tell me what to do!! If u ain't ok with my thread you can pass. It's called freedom of speech. I guess you did social studies in school
Well we r still saying d same thing. D pple ur complaining about also have freedom of speech. If u dont like wot dey post, ignore. U just created a meaningless thread.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Baba!!!

Haba... Long time faa.
na u leave us run na.

You came like a spirit recently from no where. grin How is life with u ?
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by layla129(f): 3:32pm On May 01, 2016
Jade are you sure the Mods are partial? They may not be 100% accurate because they are still humans.

There was a day that Durrent guy opened one gay thread like that and I mentioned Mynd44 to take the topic down which he did almost immediately ...it doesn't mean i know him and neither does he know me. And i have never been banned also.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
Can you stop quoting me? Because your meaningless mentions are distracting me thanks.
Chrisrare:
Well we r still saying d same thing. D pple ur complaining about also have freedom of speech. If u dont like wot dey post, ignore. U just created a meaningless thread.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Mediapace: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
I really like your attitude before but now you are so r....k....ess
Go and sleep you need a whole lot of rest.
This Mimi crew don enter your ........

MTCHHEW
#PAVE WAY FOR TEAM LANICKY
Jadekitana:
Now can someone explain the meaning of this? How a mere follower who isn't a mod, who her father doesn't own nairaland or who isn't dating a mod would make such a statement if she doesn't have a back bone! I need answers asap!
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by RoyalBlak007: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
layla129:
Jade are you sure the Mods are partial? They may not be 100% accurate because they are still humans.

There was a day that Durrent guy opened one gay thread like that and I mentioned Mynd44 to take the topic down which he did almost immediately ...it doesn't mean i know him and neither does he know me. And i have never been banned also.

So this is the good girl I have been hearing about

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by DanceVille: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
na u leave us run na.

That's funny!

Life's good bro.

Abeg, leave the babe alone, she no get much work today..

Attention seeker!
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2016
Trust me dear, I know what i'm saying. Go to the campaign thread and see how peeps are complaining of being banned unnecessarily, peeps threatening others with ban, peeps purposely provoking others to retaliate. It's crappy.
layla129:

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by layla129(f): 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

So this is the good girl I have been hearing about

Lol, really?

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
like seriously what happened to you....you're taking nairaland too personal.

Jadekitana:

Cc[s] lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
Rocktation[/s]

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by DanceVille: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
na u leave us run na.

That's funny!

Life's good bro.

Attention seeker!

Seriously, romance section is not like before.People like this Op has made it uninteresting..
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
That's funny!

Life's good bro.

Attention seeker!
good to hear bro. I don't have her time.

Vote lanickyy o.
No let other team rape u wink
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by RoyalBlak007: 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
layla129:

Lol, really?
Yes really...

or have I been hearing wrong? smiley
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
I really like your attitude before but now you are so r....k....ess
Go and sleep you need a whole lot of rest.
This Mimi crew don enter your ........

MTCHHEW
#PAVE WAY FOR TEAM LANICKY

Please don't like my attitude at all. It's not meant for liking. This isn't a campaign thread, last time I checked your opinion doesn't count! I don't go about talking carelessly because of some group affiliation, i'm not supporting a group but a lady I like. Now run along

(1) (2) (3)

Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) / She Told Me To Stop Coming To Her House Three Weeks Ago / I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.