Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! (777 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by eksammy(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
This is a call to Aba residents n the entire Abia state...

A prophecy came from apostle johnson suleiman around 5am today during the fire night that the next target of this Fulani herdsmen is aba n that it will be very bloody than that of Enugu...

This is not just the time to pray for the preservation of our families n friends alone but for the entire city of aba.

The Bible says "I sought for a man who will stand in d gap".. " if my people who are called by name will humble themselves n pray n turn from their evil ways, I will from heaven n heal them n their land".

Let there be fasting n praying, let intercession be made, so that this evil will stop...

The lives of many are tied to these, it is not a joke.

I WAS THERE WHEN THE PROPHECY CAME IN OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES AUCHI EDO STATE..IT IS NOT A JOKE..

LETS ARISE N PRAY FOR OUR LAND N NIGERIA AS A WHOLE....

I have done my part in sending this to as many as I can reach...

You can send it also for there to be massive intercession.

P.S: Forgive my mistakes and typos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by malele(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2016
Bro u didn't hear well, it's not the ABA I know

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:23pm On May 01, 2016
ABA people no go gree ooo

Aba Na the most stubborn city in the east

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by BlackTechnology: 10:27pm On May 01, 2016
This will usher in the second civil war that will see the end of Nigeria.

Igbos will take it very personal to the point that Buhari will weep

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by cheruv: 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
Would the ngwa who own Aba agree
Would the 45M+ Igbos take this quietly
The enemy shouldn't think this is Sept 4,1968 undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by weyabblog: 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
Nigeria was never existed but created then ....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by mightyhazel: 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
cheruv:
Would the ngwa who own Aba agree
Would the 45M+ Igbos take this quietly
The enemy shouldn't think this is Sept 4,1968 undecided
sept 4 1968 was just another day during the uncivil war!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
That will be the greatest mistake of the Muslims sorry, i mean the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by mightyhazel: 11:03pm On May 01, 2016
The powers that be shd nip said attack in the bud cos the outcome will be more than. Calamitious!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by emmalexabl(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2016
Hahaha......that will be the beginning of another civil war after which we wil then go our separate ways..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Prophesy Says Aba May Be Next! by Ogbuefi2020: 11:35pm On May 01, 2016
Fulani attack farm settlement and remote boarder villages. Attacking city centre will be suicidal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Making Sense Of Nigeria's Fulani-farmer Conflict / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Enugu Orthopaedic Hospital / Photos Of Senate President Bukola Saraki At CCT Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.