Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

thx - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thx (4231 Views)

thx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thx by GEW: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
amakaezike:

Are my brothers and sisters becoming a bunch of haters
yes, I go to see him when he sends message late at night,
yes, I leave friends and family gatherings to catch a taxi to his flat
yes, I suck hard, and give Mouth Action, but not enough for him
yes, I still put my best weave when I see him, and he crabs on to it when I am down in all fours
yes, I sometimes dont even get dinner, but is all good bcause I dont need enema before getting rear ended
yes, I dont hear from him for weeks
yes, I leave early the very next morning because he does not like people over for too long
yes, he still call his ex - the white girl
yes, I have been waiting for him for 5 years now
yes, I will do anything to get him
yes, I sometimes have to walk home - cuz no money for tax
but I luv my Obo, I do, sad(( , and I am no LovePeddler!!!
mmmmmmmmmm what do you call yourself again?
Re: thx by touchmeder: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
amakaezike:

Are my brothers and sisters becoming a bunch of haters
yes, I go to see him when he sends message late at night,
yes, I leave friends and family gatherings to catch a taxi to his flat
yes, I suck hard, and give Mouth Action, but not enough for him
yes, I still put my best weave when I see him, and he crabs on to it when I am down in all fours
yes, I sometimes dont even get dinner, but is all good bcause I dont need enema before getting rear ended
yes, I dont hear from him for weeks
yes, I leave early the very next morning because he does not like people over for too long
yes, he still call his ex - the white girl
yes, I have been waiting for him for 5 years now
yes, I will do anything to get him
yes, I sometimes have to walk home - cuz no money for tax
but I luv my Obo, I do, sad(( , and I am no LovePeddler!!!

wow wow wow babe slow down lol
i dont think ure a LovePeddler though it appears youre acting the role
ure doing it with someone and youre not getting paid neither are you being compelled to do same against your will
you say ure 31 an adult for the Christ's sake, you live alone, you can have sex with whoever you want to
but its clear you feel bad sort of else you wont be on Nairaland looking for anyone to tell you ure doing the right thing
you seem to be recieving the short end of the stick allowing this dude play you why? dont u have self esteem?
why not get another oyibo who would love you in return and treat you right
one who wont treat you like a hooker calling you on phone and you running off first thing in the morning
damn girl u fall my hand
Re: thx by agabaI23(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
Wind up artist!
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
@GEW You ode don't you know anything sef?
Re: thx by touchmeder: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Shebi u know say the way some black girls like only oyibo na so some oyibo men just like black chicks. Not too common as such but dem dey. Chick find better one now
Re: thx by amebono11: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
@poster

i will tell you the truth

YOU ARE WORSE THAN A LovePeddler, WHORES GET PAID AFTER THE NIGHT; WHAT DO YOU GET? A HUG AND PROLLY 10 POUNDS COINS FOR A TAXI, FROM AN OYIBO THAT ISNT READY TO SHOW YOU OFF TO THE WORLD

LIKE MY MAMA WILL SAY, IF YOU WANT TO EAT A FROG, EAT THE BIGGEST ONE, SO THAT IF THEY CALL YOU A FROG EATER, YOU WILL ANSWER PROUDLY

IN SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION: YOU ARE A CHEAP LovePeddler
Re: thx by agabaI23(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
,amebo no1:

@poster

i will tell you the truth

YOU ARE WORSE THAN A LovePeddler, WHORES GET PAID AFTER THE NIGHT; WHAT DO YOU GET? A HUG AND PROLLY 10 POUNDS COINS FOR A TAXI, FROM AN OYIBO THAT ISNT READY TO SHOW YOU OFF TO THE WORLD

LIKE MY MAMA WILL SAY, IF YOU WANT TO EAT A FROG, EAT THE BIGGEST ONE, SO THAT IF THEY CALL YOU A FROG EATER, YOU WILL ANSWER PROUDLY
IN SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION: YOU ARE A CHEAP LovePeddler
Even though we are divorced, I will have to back you here undecided
Nice one assuming the poster is not just winding us down (not up)
Re: thx by ebila(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2009
*shakes his head and wonders why some people just don't know how to use forums,let's out a long hiss and shows the thread his rear*
Re: thx by MrWaters: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
Some1 is playin a Game
Re: thx by steve49ja(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
Your kind is rare. . .Omo Ibo we no get sense at 31 you are consoling yourself thinking aafin would ask you to marry him.

Shagging your ex and yet you say you no ''LovePeddler'' what other title would qualify? ''Free giver''??

You are almost at the stage they tag as ''bad market''. . instead of you to have a rethink, get serious, hook up with someone who has a future so you know youll prolly get married sooner.
Wha kinda work do you even do?

Shioo!!
Re: thx by rooney86(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
poster is probably not pretty shocked ( a decent way to say ugly bit*ch)
its probably a honour for her when this guy calls her up.
if other guys were showing interest in her, she wouldnt accept this booty call arrangement from a white guy.
Re: thx by deor03(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ Seriously,

Poster You are NOT a LovePeddler.

You love someone who likes you for sex only.

The only problem is that he is getting 100% from the relationship and you are getting (value of sex / Relationship)% out of this.

You are just a Friend in Kind and definatetly NOT a LovePeddler,
Re: thx by ktunnene: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
I am sure dat deep inside u,u know the answer.why is it that u women like messing urself up b4 marriage?its only a fool dat would think dat someone like dat loves him or her.and i am sure u pray to have a faithful husband.and can u take dat from ur husband?i would tell u the tuth u re a LovePeddler no doubt about dat.i hope u change cos if not u mite not get a husband.the guy does not love or like u.ve u gone for an HIV test?if u ve not u had better do.May God Help U repent
Re: thx by platinumnk(f): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
People yall have been harsh on a girl who is spilling her guts.

Shame on you all.

LadyA,

The guy wants you for sex only.
After 5 years that is all you recived from him, and that is all you mean to him.

I know you love him, but he does not love you.
Usually there is a rush of emotions after sex, that makes you feel loved.
But after that, it fades away like smoke.

I cant tell you what to do with your life, but you wanted to know if you are a LovePeddler,
And i say you are not.
Maybe a bit clueless, but not some self-serving slut like you think.

Maybe you dont date often thats why you are so sprung.
But you have my answer, if you want to continue, continue
If you know in your heart that this is not right, then move on.  . .
Anybody at any age has a right to learn.
Better now, than later.

I  believe that you know that this is wrong, hence you questioning yourself on this online forum.
You must not have a lot a friends (or the ones that can help you see right from wrong)
Or if you do, then you are hiding it from them, meaning that YOU KNOW that this is WRONG, and you still continue.
At that point, then there is nothing someone here can say to you.
You cant seek validation from the stuff you're doing. .

So think about that, and reply.
Peace smiley
Re: thx by C2H5OH(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
He only wants you once in a full moon when he's ready to serve you some periodic dick. sounds like you enjoy it. you are simply friends with benefits.
Re: thx by lagbaja(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
I smell a rat, the amakaejike was registered today, and also registered with her fullname. this smells like a character assasination mission. the poster is not the real Amaka Ejike, he is probabaly out to get his pound of flesh from an ex.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2009
@lagbaja
Thank you brother, tell wat to do to prevent that character assanation
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
@C2H5OH
I agree with u, but so much wahala in my heart.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
@deor03
how many time in a month u fit hamma?, what is right?
Re: thx by posakosa(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2009
U're not a LovePeddler Amakaezike, just make sure you charge ok, Don't do it for free.
Re: thx by daduke2k(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Try getin ur solutn @ kezziah.com, dats wot u ar, bt can i hav som
Re: thx by hollandis(f): 2:03am On Aug 12, 2009
Your case can be likened to an old classmate of mine, she'd do anything to shag a whiteman.She once frolicked with a dirty ,smelly half lebanese half oyibo,whom any sane person would have thot it berra to avoid.Currently at 25,she's so unsuccessful and looked down on by her peers.She's also very ugly .A black beauty transformed into a whoring bitch.
Like they say '' Like begets like'.Your mother must have been worse in her days.
Re: thx by yjay(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
u come here bragging if i may use the word abt some white guy who obviously has no plans for u other than the use of sex & ure saying stuff like i do him well well & he cant get enough of your bjs & ask pple if ure a LovePeddler??
i'm quite certain u have the answer that you seek! & sweetie at 31, ure not that young anymore!!!! embarassed
Re: thx by pappy4real(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
what u are has been long established. what baffles me is that @ ur age u're still seeking opinion on such issues. when will u begin to advice people against such acts? what u are is what u are. the fact that u do it almost 4 free only adds 'cheap' to ur title. , if u still insist on doing it @ no cost, then u cld bring it closer or to pple who'll @ least show some appreciation.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
@pappy4real
thanks .but so u mean, ? "cld bring it closer or to pple who'll @ least show some appreciation."
I am sorry but I like Obo's much mor
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
@all, I'm just weak, at work I v quite and modest,
family thinks I am nice grl
, oh no my hear dey much wahala
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
@all e dey hard for me to beat this plss help! embarassed embarassed
Re: thx by agabaI23(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
What kind of help do you want?
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
@all, how to stop becoming a cheap LovePeddler?
Re: thx by agabaI23(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
You have to overcome inferiority complex and believe that you are worth being sort after.

Gain confindence in yourself!
Re: thx by posakosa(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
amakaezike:

@all, how to stop becoming a cheap LovePeddler?

go to church for deliverance. cheesy
Re: thx by chiogo(f): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
LOOOL, Na wa oo.

And they say teenagers are the clueless ones. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It True There Is No True Love Without Jealousy? / Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? / What To Do When The Girl You Love Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.