Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity (1961 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Tee Billz Accuses Tiwasavage Of Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:09am On May 02, 2016
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of Jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that Jesus is not a bastard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Aremu01(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2016
Lol When someone eats and belle full n decides to be spilling thrash. May heavens have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by halfricanadian(f): 9:19am On May 02, 2016
May God forgive you
First God is a mighty one jesus is a spirit who was made to come in flesh.can u explain d growth of a full baby in a woman's womb is dat not a miracle?

First the birth of jesus explains so many things

1. It explains d theory of baby mama aving a child before marriage but still the woman was still loved and accepted by a man who isnt d childs father

2. It explains d theory of surrogacy mary was a surrogate mother for God .

3. It explains the theory of children born out of wedlock which indicates even if a child is born out of wedlock he or she can still b more successful than those whO were born in wedlock

Instead of you worrying about how mary got pregnant learn one or two things from the story

8 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by darkenkach(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2016
Ewo! Wasted sperm indeed. Who are your parent son?

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2016
[s]
halfricanadian:
May God forgive you
First God is a mighty one jesus is a spirit who was made to come in flesh.can u explain d growth of a full baby in a woman's womb is dat not a miracle?

1. It explains d theory of baby mama aving a child before marriage but still the woman was still loved and accepted by a man who isnt d childs father

3. It explains the theory of children born out of wedlock which indicates even if a child is born out of wedlock he or she can still b more successful than those whO were born in wedlock

Instead of you worrying about how mary got pregnant learn one or two things from the story
[/s]

How does this proves that Jesus is not a bastard

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:25am On May 02, 2016
May God Almighty forgive u.... I just cry for ur sake cry
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Bevy12(f): 9:27am On May 02, 2016
When people are looking for attention, this is the kind of thing they post. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by halfricanadian(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

How does this proves that Jesus is not a bastard

The reason you are alive is jesus who is busy begging God to over come and over look your mistakes you calling him names.

I just hope ur grace is enough for God to over look this

May God really forgive you Amen

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Obafemi124(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2016
darkenkach:
Ewo! Wasted sperm indeed. Who are your parent son?
he has wasted already mehn!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:33am On May 02, 2016
Antichrist campaign lipsrsealed....I NO DEY OO!!...LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR goddamn SOUL

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by latinoKingdom(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of Jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that Jesus is not a bastard
hey the holy spirit also appeared to Joseph alone, when he was planning to leave her, read d bible to know more before you say rubbish
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:40am On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:

Don't mind the brainwashed zombies.

Jesus' father was a soldier who slept with Mary. Joseph was soon made aware of it but being a good man and not wanting Mary to be shamed decided to secretly leave her!!!!!

But then, he was so much in love with Mary, having been his betrothal, he decided in the end to marry her!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by HoneyB10(f): 9:54am On May 02, 2016
I didn't read this, I didn't see this so that when God will flog you I won't be part of it.
Mumu op, just saw your username just like it stated you are truly a wastedsperm
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by AlexCk: 10:40am On May 02, 2016
The Op's moniker says it all.

#sighs

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2016
Definition of a Bastard: "A person born of parents not married to each other". So what's the fuss here? The op is on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by banky3w(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2016
Blasphemy! Your punishment will be dished out to you in due time! Wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:33am On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of Jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his wife God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that Jesus is not a bastard
Your moniker though, summarizes everything

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by 4tune490(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
Father lord please forgive me for clicking on this topic in Jesus name I asked. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Poseidon000: 11:42am On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:
[size=13pt]
Why should a sensible person waste time in proving anything to a first degree 1diot, a glorified nonentity whose existance is blight to the world.

Nah! You're not worth
the pain, Swine.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by frubben(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
May God forgive you

U get time to dey explain ooooo
His mind is already made, leave am God go soon get him time

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by AlienStar: 12:37pm On May 02, 2016
A carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. I pray heaven deals with you, before you lead unstable ones astray.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Fynestboi: 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by halfricanadian(f): 12:43pm On May 02, 2016
frubben:

U get time to dey explain ooooo
His mind is already made, leave am God go soon get him time

God always fight vengance see when God fights someone while they are living d dead in hell is better than such person but at d same time God is very very very very merciful smiley i just love God so mch

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by alobright17(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2016
You Not celebrating Christmas never stopped the events the atmosphere,the euphoria,the travelings,the Holidays,the activities,Lunching e.t.c from happening.in fact nothing pass the Christmas period.

Op what proves that you where born by your father?if you doubt me take knife dey mean go ask your mom who your real father is you will be shock with her confession.until you proved to me beyond reasonable doubt that you're born by your acclaimed father,then you remained a bastard.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by LIBERTY1980(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:
Mr man" you speak like a frustrated man, what is your problem, Jesus is the answer and solution to every humanbeing related problems, He is a merciful God,
I heard you mentioning church, are you a christian? How can you go to church, when you did not believe in the founder of churches,
I prophesy to you, very soon, you will drop this your satanic believe, and start preaching Jesus Christ..
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by SirDavico(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2016
This isn't funny.
May God forgive you.
That's all.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by millsak(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
you are exactly what your name say: you are indeed a WASTED SPERM.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by Akposkool(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2016
May God forgive you. These nairaland moderators are mad. Why is this thread not removed huh? If it was against Mohammed this guy would have been blocked. God will punish all of you one by one
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
I know you know the truth but delibrately decided to play ignorant of it...you contradicted yourself and to proof you wrong, you said you dnt celebrate christmas,,,need i tell you that its cos of christmas that we have new year...if you had said that you dnt celebrate christmas and new year, maybe your fellow counterparts, the jehovah witness would concured with you...but in this case you fell on thing...and i know your type of people, tomorrow you would be the first to repent and accept jesus,,,but, this your post is capable of confusing the naive ones to hell, but know that God their blood will hang on your head.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by wristbangle: 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
The OP's moniker has said it all.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by NemzySeries(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
@OP: itz obvious hellfire dey hungry u.........u'll jst wake up frm bad dream & den b looking for people's mind to spoil by typing rubbish bkos u av frEe mb frm Etisalat abi.........frustration must av eaten deep in u no wonder ur problems can't contain u anymore
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity by ehix89(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
Fear God, his wrath is real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,what Would You Do?? / How Did U Fell In Love With Soccer And The Club U Currently Support / Someone Should Call Emergency To Check If Airforce1 Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.