Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military (860 Views)

10 Things Foreigners Find Odd About Nigerians / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2016
I know this is not the right section to post this but you all need to pardon me cos I really need a quick response to this.

I'm Currently studying for a degree in Computer Science in Nigeria and I would love to join the canadian millitary after the completion of my degree. I would love to know the neccessary steps to take in other to meet the requirements for joining the canadian army and also is it possible for me to be drafed to the ICT section of the millitary based on my course of study..
Re: Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military by halfricanadian(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmm i love that country
Re: Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military by alobright17(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2016
google.com will give you more info on that.
Re: Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military by Nobody: 11:36am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Hmmmmmmm i love that country
You live there?

Would fancy a little chat with you as per Canada
Re: Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military by Nobody: 11:48am On May 02, 2016
alobright17:
google.com will give you more info on that.
Yeah but to some extent

(1) (Reply)

Is Ilorin This Dry? / Analysis:all Husbands Are Men But All Men Aren't Husband:true Or False. / How To Mesmerize Women Into Wanting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.