Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

+********* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +********* (4425 Views)

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+********* by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: +********* by falconey(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2016
back off, if she insist do it!
Re: +********* by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2016
If u bleep her u don carry curse like hawker
Re: +********* by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Yes please! embarassed

Back off! You won't even be able to grind right...lipsrsealed You sure You know your way around A girl's Anatomy?gringrin

3 Likes

Re: +********* by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Sidrens of now days angry angry
noblekid:
So,am 18... There's this girl leaving close to me, I liked her, so we became friends, everything happening so fast, I asked her out(still not quite why I did that). She has really been talking about sex related stuff after that. Just few days ago, she said she would give her virginity to me. I never ased of it guys... What do you think I do.... Should I do or I should back off

1 Like

Re: +********* by MrCork: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2016
noblekid:
So,am 18... There's this girl leaving close to me, I liked her, so we became friends, everything happening so fast, I asked her out(still not quite why I did that). She has really been talking about sex related stuff after that. Just few days ago, she said she would give her virginity to me. I never ased of it guys... What do you think I do.... Should I do or I should back off

..Is she Hate2u?...she ask me last week and guess wot...I said yes...almost wink
Re: +********* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2016
noblekid:

Shouldn't you be preparing for your post ume?? Go and Enroll for an English class... Your school fees will never be in Vain grin

OR

Enroll for post ume lesson and get busy bro....

Jesus loves you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: +********* by falconey(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

..Is she Hate2u?...she ask me last week and guess wot...I said yes...almost wink

cork head.
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Shouldn't you be preparing for your post ume?? Go and Enroll for an English class... Your school fees will never be in Vain grin

OR

Jesus loves you cheesy

Don't mind my language, i was actually typing very fast dude... I no be novice for English oooo
Re: +********* by Mhizizzy(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jobless kids everywhere
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't want to do it. Am just confused........
Re: +********* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
noblekid:

Don't mind my language, i was actually typing very fast dude... I no be novice for English oooo

If you say so...
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Jobless kids everywhere

Instead of calling me jobless, an advice will do. Sort of an encouragement.
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Jobless kids everywhere

Instead of calling me jobless, an advice will do. Sort of an encouragement.
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
noblekid:
So,am 18... There's this girl staying close to me, I liked her, so we became friends, everything happening so fast, I asked her out(still not quite sure why I did that). She has really been talking about sex related stuff after that. Just few days ago, she said she would give her virginity to me. I never asked of it guys... What do you think I do.... Should I do or I should back off
nd u dey waist time bleep d shit outaff are yannsh nah, no time 2 waist opportunity comes but onces.
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Berlyn:

Just that
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Parent in the house should advice me as thou I were their kid... I'm posting here because am an introvert, I don't know who to talk to, and wat to do.
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

OR

Jesus loves you cheesy
how u tryin 2 tell me u ave been leavin under d rock? Didn't u no dat adamu double adamu haz scrapped post utme
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
cc Kingebukasblog, plaetton, hahn, cloudgoddess, bustscam, born2freak, lepasharon, johnydon22, joseph1832, dblackninja, reyginus, agentofallah, mrpresident1, jnrbayano, swaggzo, wiegraff Abagworo
Cheruv
Rose2014
Tonychristopher
Joeprince23
Omenka
NgeneUkwenu
Re: +********* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
godwinif:
how u tryin 2 tell me u ave been leavin under d rock? Didn't u no dat adamu double adamu haz scrapped post utme

Hmmm... tell me more
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hmmm... tell me more
wait am comin lemme go nd call adamu d minister
Re: +********* by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hmmm... tell me more
Our exam was suspended... Mr, let's say I am your son, how will u talk to me as regards my post
Re: +********* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
noblekid:

Our exam was suspended... Mr, let's say I am your son, how will u talk to me as regards my post

If you want to be a good boy, leave her and find someone that will love you without sex..

If you want to be like me, bleep the hell out of her...

So choose ye this day between Good and Bad..

3 Likes

Re: +********* by joceey(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If you want to be a good boy, leave her and find someone that will love you without sex..

If you want to be like me, bleep the hell out of her...

So choose ye this day between Good and Bad..

Hmmmm u said it all sad let him make his choice the blue pill or the red pill both has a path that lead somewhere
Re: +********* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
joceey:

Hmmmm u said it all sad let him make his choice the blue pill or the red pill both has a path that lead somewhere

hahahaha grin grin... I dey tell you cheesy
Re: +********* by waxxydude: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
noblekid:
So,am 18... There's this girl staying close to me, I liked her, so we became friends, everything happening so fast, I asked her out(still not quite sure why I did that). She has really been talking about sex related stuff after that. Just few days ago, she said she would give her virginity to me. I never asked of it guys... What do you think I do.... Should I do or I should back off
Boy i see ya really in need of a tip.

Maybe you should and maybe not depends on you, you'd open up to the world now or just go around.

And should in-case you give-in don't forget that the fore hole's the pvssy and the hole behind is the anal-hole or arse-hole.

Goodluck.
Re: +********* by nnamdi1993: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Young man go n scatter d punny buh use cd ooo
Re: +********* by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dude, you are too young for this. But if you still want to go ahead, use protection. From your statement, its seems you don't really like her, but she thinks you do and heads over heels in love with you. Don't yoke yourself with a lady you don't really want to be with in future by being forced to accept pregnancy or being a father too soon.

3 Likes

Re: +********* by leahcimzil: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Berlyn:
lovely display pic!. haters will say it's photoshop cry
Re: +********* by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
leahcimzil:

lovely display pic!. haters will say it's photoshop cry
okkkkkkk
Re: +********* by leahcimzil: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Berlyn:
okkkkkkk
tongue
Re: +********* by theLegion(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hian... So simple.
If you love her and you're gonna date her, say YES... She's Hot and she might do something about it without you.
But if you're not gonna date her, just leave her, she'll go offer it to some other dude she loves.
BUT BUT BUT.... VIRGINS don't always ask for sex ooo.
#BeCareful

And last but not the least, you know who and what you want... Don't dive into stuffs you ain't ready for, shits happen you know. Most humans here are different, don't take their shitty advice serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.