Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola (1102 Views)

The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2016
They should tell him to stop the white elephant projects and pay workets salary. The thief ,rascal is busy constructing road because in doing so he can embezzle as much as he can. The midget has borrowed over 490bn Naira just to construct a road of few kilometers within the capital of Osun state . Why should that affect me, living far from the state capital? Because of this road workers won't be paid salaries for how many years? This fool called Aregbesola is an idiot, a mad man . Are there no activist in Nigeria who can fight for the workers freedom ? Why is everybody keeping quiet

We the people of Osun state highly regret voting that Fulani man called buhari because we thought immediately he assumed office , he would help his governors pay workers salary. Of course he almost helped them by giving them bail out fund , it is just that Aregbesola used it to pay half salary of 3months . And the fulani that called himself President gave them money without asking how it was spent . BUHARI IS CORRUPT
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
chiefolododo:
They should tell him to stop the white elephant projects and pay workets salary. The thief ,rascal is busy constructing road because in doing so he can embezzle as much as he can. The midget has borrowed over 490bn Naira just to construct a road of few kilometers within the capital of Osun state . Why should that affect me, living far from the state capital? Because of this road workers won't be paid salaries for how many years? This fool called Aregbesola is an idiot, a mad man . Are there no activist in Nigeria who can fight for the workers freedom ? Why is everybody keeping quiet

We the people of Osun state highly regret voting that Fulani man called buhari because we thought immediately he assumed office , he would help his governors pay workers salary. Of course he almost helped them by giving them bail out fund , it is just that Aregbesola used it to pay half salary of 3months . And the fulani that called himself President gave them money without asking how it was spent . BUHARI IS CORRUPT
I WAS TAKING YOU SERIOUS UNTIL YOU SAID "WE THE PEOPLE OF OSUN..." DO YOU HAVE THEIR NOD TO PROTEST ON THEIR BEHALF?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
a zombie
nigeriancritic1:

I WAS TAKING YOU SERIOUS UNTIL YOU SAID "WE THE PEOPLE OF OSUN..." DO YOU HAVE THEIR NOD TO PROTEST ON THEIR BEHALF?
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 02, 2016
Arẹ́gbẹ́ jẹ gbèsè
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2016
Why not saying I was looking for where to attack you?
nigeriancritic1:

Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by eDeity: 2:56pm On May 02, 2016
Young man what can i do for you to remain silent forever?
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2016
Can you do me a favour of telling your dad that?
eDeity:
Young man what can i do for you to remain silent forever?
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by eDeity: 6:24pm On May 02, 2016
chiefolododo:
Can you do me a favour of telling your dad that?
. So much happy i have a dad, am so sure yours died many years ago cos of your silly nature
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by Ayo001: 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
I remember saying one a thread some days ago that Aregbesola has borrowed more than 400 billion naira. Where are the activists ? Lots of people are suffering and dying in the state.
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by sammyj: 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
The people manner no longer drops from heaven! !!! cool
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by robay(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2016
Nobody is taking u serious undecided so guy go and sitdown
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by jtwest(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2016
Heard workers are now dying cos they can't afford to go for treatment, so many people are now unhappy to the extent that u can see it on their face. For all the griefs and heartache that this aregberascal is causing, his descendants will suffer 7 folds.
When we told d illiterates in osun not to vote for him, dey said no! This is why I don't like democracy. Votes of dumb people who doesn't know what is good for them counts and they ain't even salary earners o .
Re: Who Will Deliver The People Of Osun State From The Beast Called Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2016
ogbeni will continue fulfillling his campaign promise to the electorates in the state ok. keep on wailing. at least half bread is better than none ok.keep wailing ok.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of N49b First Medical Park In Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS : Buhari To Visit London Hospital Tomorrow / APC National Chairman, Kaduna & Bauchi State Governors, Storm Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.