Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (58533 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:04am On May 03, 2016
Twistaray:

I tell ya!

One would thought that as heavy and hairy as they are those skinny herdsmen dare not stand against akpu eaters.

Just this morning the same herdsmen invaded another farm in umuahia can you imagine the guts? grin

Igbos are too afraid of Fulanis. grin grin
My brother na so. 2 days ago, they old us Fulanis fled. How person go flee with cow?
Fulanis aren't done with Enugu o. They're showing us the real coward of the South.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:06am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Not as greedy as yoloba leaders.

Even the list of most corrupt leaders in Nigeria history, you exclude the north in it, Yoloba dominated the list.

You've been nothing but a thieving thorns in the back of the entire south. That's why una are despised in south. No wonder una are constantly linking your hausa/fulani masters ass for survival. Pitiful, disgraceful clan

Thank God I'm not yoloba
Thank God 'm not Igbo. Chaii How can 5 Fulanis displace a whole community of 2000 people. Na joke? grin grin grin

I mean, una every try to fight abi all the flexing na online?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:06am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Let ND come and collect their oil companies in Lagos now.
As for chestbeating apes like yourself, Fulanis will continue to rule your land and Yoruba/Fulanis will continue to lead your people. grin grin If you don't like it, go and protest for biafra.

Bunch of thieves. Your leading who and what? You've been in the opposition since kiridem. You had to slave lick the north ass just to get some kind of growtg. Despite it all, you are still their lackey till date.

You created APC yet you get the least position in that APC, hell the presidency didn't even go to una. You were given the swvo d position and even that one was turmed into a houseboy/mere commissoner. Compare that to when a GEJ ruled, majority of the elders hip was between SS, SE and occasionally North.

You aren't even ashamed of your servitude. Tufiakwa. And they wonder why I call una docile slaves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Twistaray(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Igbos are too afraid of Fulanis. grin grin
My brother na so. 2 days ago, they old us Fulanis fled. How person go flee with cow?
Fulanis aren't done with Enugu o. They're showing us the real coward of the South.

Heard they are regrouping to attack another state in SE but I pray they don't prevail in as much as we don't seem to get along with akpu eating tribe grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:09am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Bunch of thieves. Your leading who and what? You've been in the opposition since kiridem. You had to slave lick the north ass just to get some kind of growtg. Despite it all, you are still the or lackey till date.

You created APC yet you get the least position in that APC, hell the presidency doesn't even go to now. Compare that to when a GEJ ruled, majority of the elders hip was between SS, SE and occasionally North.

You aren't even ashamed of your servitude. Tufiakwa. And they wonder why I call una docile slaves

Who doesn't know that Ibo leaders are much of thieves? From Stella oduah to Okorocha and that fat hippo, Iweala.
Let Yorubas steal from now till tomorrow, we will still be politically stronger than yeebos. Yeebos are too weakminded and emotional.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:09am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Thank God 'm not Igbo. Chaii How can 5 Fulanis displace a whole community of 2000 people. Na joke? grin grin grin

I mean, una every try to fight abi all the flexing na online?

Scream 2000 all you want, e no go change reality

Enugu still controlled by Enugu people. Yoloba land is ruled by Emir. They even created a burial ground of una. They even claimed your lands as their historic grazing lands.

Thank God I'm not yoloba. Being a punching bag for generations gotta be painful
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:10am On May 03, 2016
Twistaray:

Heard they are regrouping to attack another state in SE but I pray they don't prevail in as much as we don't seem to get along with akpu eating tribe grin
I won't even waste my prayer on those mofos. Let Fulanis deal with their slaves as they want, wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin
I'm just enjoying the view.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:10am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Who doesn't know that Ibo leaders are much of thieves? From Stella oduah to Okorocha and that fat hippo, Iweala.
Let Yorubas steal from now till tomorrow, we will still be politically stronger than yeebos. Yeebos are too weakminded and emotional.

Politically stronger licking ass of hausa/fulani yearly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes you are. You are politically stronger as the southern slave.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:11am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Scream 2000 all you want, e no go change reality

Enugu still controlled by Enugu people. Yoloba land is ruled by Emir. They even created a burial ground of una. They even claimed your lands as their historic grazing lands.

Thank God I'm not yoloba. Being a punching bag for generations gotta be painful

And i will continue to scream it grin grin grin grin

how can 5 Fulani herdsmen displaced a community of 2000 people after una don tell us say Fulanis no dare touch iboland? grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:12am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

And i will continue to scream it grin grin grin grin

how can 5 Fulani herdsmen displaced a community of 2000 people after una don tell us say Fulanis no dare touch iboland? grin grin grin

My work here is done.

The coward slave is stuck of propaganda repeat. Heyaaaaaaa.

grin grin grin

Ndoooo. I know it hurts being a yoloba.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:13am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Politically stronger linking ass of hausa/fulani yearly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes you are. You are politically stronger get as the southern slave.

Igbo leader are the real ass kissers. Any Government in power. No sense of political strength. APC started as APGA. It took Yorubas less than a decade to overthrow pdp. APGA an Ibo party can NEVER get there. It's full of hateful osus. Peter Obi left APGA to ass kiss his Fulani masters. After Buhari won, weren't your leaders going to Abuja to kiss Buhari's ass? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:14am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

My work here is done.

The coward slave is stuck of propaganda repeat. Heyaaaaaaa.

grin grin grin

Ndoooo. I know it hurts being a yoloba.

Answer the question nau.
Igbos are brave
Igbos are calculative
No one dares Igbos
Fulanis dare not try shit on iboland

How come 5 Fulanis were able to displaced 2000 people in the center of Iboland? Something dem no fit try in Agatu or Ibadan.

Igbos are cowards. Quote me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:16am On May 03, 2016
We Yorubas give Fulanis permission to overtake Iboland and use it as a grazing reserve cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:20am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Igbo leader are the real ass kissers. Any Government in power. No sense of political strength. APC started as APGA. It took Yorubas less than a decade to overthrow pdp. APGA an Ibo party can NEVER get there. It's full of hateful osus. Peter Obi left APGA to ass kiss his Fulani masters. After Buhari won, weren't your leaders going to Abuja to kiss Buhari's ass? grin grin grin grin

This fool is not even ashamed of himself. You took over from PDP by attaching yourself to several northern parties (aka slave masters scenario I spoke of earlier). You licked their ass and even begged more of your northern masters in PDP to join una. If you are as politically savvy as una vlaim, you wouldn't need to repeatedly LICK ASS. Funny enough, you people even created the worst leadership known to mankind (so much for your political savvy rubbish una tell yourselves). How is Nigeria? Is it still a mess you dropped into in just a year of ruling? PATHETIC!!!

And what igbo beg? Do you see any Igboland following APC. Even the only APC leader in SE that's well known is the most hated in the entire SE.

Unlike una, Noone licks ass. You've been north ass licking slaves and south saboteur. Wear it with pride.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:23am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Answer the question nau.
Igbos are brave
Igbos are calculative
No one dares Igbos
Fulanis dare not try shit on iboland

How come 5 Fulanis were able to displaced 2000 people in the center of Iboland? Something dem no fit try in Agatu or Ibadan.

Igbos are cowards. Quote me grin grin grin

Answer this question

Yoruba are brave
We've displaced fulani
Yoruba are warriors
Yoruba are sophiscated

How come fulani control one of your land for generations, killed una and made a burial ground you even knew about? Wetin happen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:28am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Answer this question

Yoruba are brave
We've displaced fulani
Yoruba are warriors
Yoruba are sophiscated

How come fulani control one of your land for generations, killed una and made a burial ground you even knew about? Wetin happen?

My bit..ch is back.

And Yorubas and Fulanis still control all of Iboland. How are you enjoying the ones we placed in Enugu and Ebonyi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:30am On May 03, 2016
[s]
OneNaira5:

This fool is not even ashamed of himself. You took over from PDP by attaching yourself to several northern parties (aka slave masters scenario I spoke of earlier). You licked their ass and even begged more of your northern masters in PDP to join una. If you are as politically savvy as una vlaim, you wouldn't need to repeatedly LICK ASS. Funny enough, you people even created the worst leadership known to mankind (so much for your political savvy rubbish una tell yourselves). How is Nigeria? Is it still a mess you dropped into in just a year of ruling? PATHETIC!!!

And what igbo beg? Do you see any Igboland following APC. Even the only APC leader in SE that's well known is the most hated in the entire SE.

Unlike una, Noone licks ass. You've been north ass licking slaves and south saboteur. Wear it with pride.
[/s]

Noise.

Enugu belongs to Fulanis and we Nigerians don't mind if they use it as their grazing field. What will you Ibos do sef? mtchewww. Nigeria's noisemakers grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:30am On May 03, 2016
Where's my bingo OneNaira5?
You're not done until I say you're done.
*whistles* Come back here grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:32am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

My bit..ch is back.

And Yorubas and Fulanis still control all of Iboland. How are you enjoying the ones we placed in Enugu and Ebonyi grin grin

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Seeing consoling to the fullest. Name an oba or Emir in any of of Igboland?

I'll name you an emir in Yoruba land deal?

You can't even rule yourself and this one is talking grin grin grin.

It must stuck being yoloba...see how the slave dey attack to him Hausa/fulani master even on paper grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:33am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:
We Yorubas give Fulanis permission to overtake Iboland and use it as a grazing reserve cool cool cool

cool cool cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:35am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:
Where's my bingo OneNaira5?
You're not done until I say you're done.
*whistles* Come back here grin grin grin

You haven't even done shit and this one thinks someone is hiding from him

Typical yoloba delusions.

Wetin you go do? Tell me about 2000 Enugu resident you dreamt up being killed in Enugu. grin grin grin grin

Nigga, just tell your stuck in repentance statement jor and stop hurting my ribs with laughter

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:35am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Seeing consoling to the fullest. Name an oba or Emir in any of of Igboland?

I'll name you an emir in Yoruba land deal?

You can't even real yourself and this one is talking grin grin grin.

It must stuck being yoloba...see how the slave dey attack to him Hausa/fulani master even on paper grin grin grin grin

Yorubas and Fulanis are the emirs in Iboland cool cool cool
They say they want biafra.... we say 'shut the Bleep up'
Ibos will continue to be the Bleep boy of Nigeria. They're also the political ashewos of Nigeria grin
If GEJ can use them, so can Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:36am On May 03, 2016
Ikarm17

Tell me your stuck in repentance statement. Abu cat don catch your tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:37am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

You haven't even done shit and this one thinks someone is hiding from him

Typical yoloba delusions.

Wetin you go do? Tell me about 2000 Enugu resident you dreamt up being killed in Enugu. grin grin grin grin

Nigga, just tell your stuck in repentance statement jor and stop hurting my ribs with laughter

But seriously, how can 5 Fulanis displaced 2000 Enugu warriors? Na beans? grin

He spoke under Order 43 of the Senate Standing Orders to make a Personal Explanation over the mayhem in Uzo- Uwani community, where he said over 50 lives were reportedly lost, [size=18pt]while over 2000 persons were displaced and homes amid property worth millions of Naira were destroyed.[/size]
http://www.punchng.com/ekweremadu-condemns-herdsmen-attack-on-enugu-community/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:38am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:
Ikarm17
Tell me your stuck in repentance statement. Abu cat don catch your tongue

Chai not ever 2000, dem say over 2000 grin grin grin
You cowards will forever be Nigeria's Bleep bucket cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:39am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Yorubas and Fulanis are the emirs in Iboland cool cool cool
They say they want biafra.... we say 'shut the Bleep up'
Ibos will continue to be the Bleep boy of Nigeria. They're also the political ashewos of Nigeria grin
If GEJ can use them, so can Saraki.

No igbo is getting bleeped in the ass as much as your VP turned mere commissoner is getting. What's his job again? Oh that's rihht, running errands for Buhari. Infact, even your demigod tinubu got turned into nothing by the current man you lick ass to till this day aka sai buhari grin grin grin

See the tribe where their people keep switching parties like pure water, talking about political ashewos. grin

How's that ass yoloba have been eating for the? Ain't y'all tired yet?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:39am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5 will soon tell us how Yorubas were the ones destorying Iboland. Stay tuned my people. wink wink wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:41am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

No igbo is getting bleeped in the ass as much as your VP turned mere commissoner is getting. What's his job again? Oh that's rihht, running errands to Buhari. Infact, even your demigod tinubu got turned into nothing by the current man you lick ass to till this day aka sai buhari grin grin grin

See the tribe where their people keep switching parties like pure water, talking about political ashewos. grin

How's that ass yoloba have been eating for the? Ain't y'all tired yet?

The 'strongest' tribe in Nigeria. They wail and wail for PDP, yet Yorubas still get more prominent position grin grin grin grin

They say APC is amala party, yet APC still whoped their ass.

They say Fulanis herdsmen dare not enter igboland, they kept mute as Fulanis displaced 2000 people. cry cry cry cry

How did their leaders react? 'Make una fast and pray' grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:42am On May 03, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:44am On May 03, 2016
Igbos

We hate Yorubas - Sucking Saraki, FFK, and Fayose's dicks until Fayose became a leader in an Igbo majority party

We hate Fulanis - Stays in hot saying protesting for Saraki int heir best Ibo attires

See confused and deluded people grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:44am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

But seriously, how can 5 Fulanis displaced 2000 Enugu warriors? Na beans? grin

Nwodibo Ekechukwu, the commissioner of police for Enugu state, says the killings of nine people in Nimbo community was carried out by suspected herdsmen.

Official report from the investigators of the attacks

https://www.nairaland.com/3080788/enugu-killers-fulani-herdsmen-police

Now back to my qyestion...how's Illorin? Is it still part of fulani? Have you cowards liberated it yet?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:49am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Official report from the investigators of the attacks

https://www.nairaland.com/3080788/enugu-killers-fulani-herdsmen-police

Now back to my qyestion...how's Illorin? Is it still part of fulani? Have you cowards liberated it yet?

So Fulanis killed 9 people and displaced 2000 people? Those masters of yours don't chill grin grin grin ;

See him flat head like official report.

He spoke under Order 43 of the Senate Standing Orders to make a Personal Explanation over the mayhem in Uzo- Uwani community, where he said over 50 lives were reportedly lost, while over 2000 persons were displaced and homes amid property worth millions of Naira were destroyed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.