Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (58539 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:50am On May 03, 2016
It has been a few days now....... no one is talking about Enugu again until Fulanis come back to finish what they started cry cry cry cry
Even ibo police no fit protect them. Make dem run to Anambra sha.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:51am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

The 'strongest' tribe in Nigeria. They wail and wail for PDP, yet Yorubas still get more prominent position grin grin grin grin

Which prominent position una got? You were render deemed worthless by PDP and still is till this very day. See painment consolation as we speak. Infact, you even begged for appointment during GEJ rule last i checked. Even now in APC, the only good thing you got is the VP position who turned into errand boy. Aside from that, una are aide of special advisors. You even had to steal a man that deny yoloba and claim fulani just to try and pretend being relevant. In both parties, including the one you created, you are rendered WORTHLESS. No be northcracy dey APC as we speak? grin grin

They say APC is amala party, yet APC still whoped their ass.
Thank Hausa/fulani Agberos and child voters for that. Yoruba didn't do shit for APC...a word of a northern leader

They say Fulanis herdsmen dare not enter igboland, they kept mute as Fulanis displaced 2000 people. cry cry cry cry
Fulani does not control an igboland, sadly they do for yoloba
Fulani didn't create a huge burial ground filled with igbo victims, in Yoloba land they did
Fulani aren't daring claiming any Igbo territory as their own be it historic or constituents, sadly they are for three of yoloba lands.

I thought fulani got displaced by you lot. Wetin happen?

How did their leaders react? 'Make una fast and pray' grin grin

How did your leaders reject? Turning the other cheek and hiding like chickens

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:55am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:
It has been a few days now....... no one is talking about Enugu again until Fulanis come back to finish what they started cry cry cry cry
Even ibo police no fit protect them. Make dem run to Anambra sha.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO you don talking about your imaginary 2000 killed in Enugu, now you talking about Anambra

Let me help you sef....90,000 got killed in Anambra by fulani I herdsmen grin grin grin grin grin

Illorin...liberate am. It's been generations already

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:55am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

[s]Which prominent position una got? You were render deemed worthless by PDP and still is till this very day. See painment consolation as we speak. Infact, you even begged for appointment during GEJ rule last i checked. Even now in APC, the only good thing you got is the VP position who turned into errand boy. Aside from that, una are aide of special advisors. You even had to steal a man that deny yoloba and claim fulani just to try and pretend being relevant. In both parties, including the one you created, you are rendered WORTHLESS. No be northcracy dey APC as we speak? grin grin

Thank Hausa/fulani Agberos and child voters for that. Yoruba didn't do shit for APC...a word of a northern leader

Fulani does not control an igboland, sadly they do for yoloba
Fulani didn't create a huge burial ground filled with igbo victims, in Yoloba land they did
Fulani aren't daring claiming any Igbo territory as their own be it historic or constituents, sadly they are for three of yoloba lands.

I thought fulani got displaced by you lot. Wetin happen?

How did your leaders reject? Turning the other cheek and hiding like chickens[/s]

Noise. I'm not interested. La read flat.head epistle la bend. grin grin grin

What I do know for sure is that Enugu is a no man's land. Fulanis don say they can graze there if they want. Writing me espistle to impress me won't save your 2000 displaced people.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 12:59am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOyou don talking about your imaginary 2000 killed in Enugu, now you talking about Anambra

Let me help you sef....90,000 got killed in Anambra by fulani I herdsmen grin grin grin grin grin

Illorin...liberate am. It's been generations already

I don't know about Anambra, but for Enugu own, we know 9 people were killed and 2000 displaced. grin grin

when cowards can't fight for their land, Fulanis ti take over. We Yorubas and MB people support the usage of Enugu as grazing field cool cool cool

He spoke under Order 43 of the Senate Standing Orders to make a Personal Explanation over the mayhem in Uzo- Uwani community, where he said over 50 lives were reportedly lost, while over 2000 persons were displaced and homes amid property worth millions of Naira were destroyed.
http://www.punchng.com/ekweremadu-condemns-herdsmen-attack-on-enugu-community/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 12:59am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

So Fulanis killed 9 people and displaced 2000 people? Those masters of yours don't chill grin grin grin ;

See him flat head like official report.

http://www.punchng.com/ekweremadu-condemns-herdsmen-attack-on-enugu-community/

slowpoke can't read. In the article you quoted said 49 got killed...the police who investigated the attack said 9 got killed therefore buffoon, the article you quoted falsified numbers.

Common sense nigga. Common sense is not a hard work

When I'm at it, illorin...liberate am. I mean how can a 6 state filled with villages of yoloba just look the other way while fulani continously @ss rape one of their own for generations? GENERATIONS my nigga. Don't una have balls? I? Is it after they appoint an emir in ogun and Oyo they now claiming as a historic land of theirs is when you have the balls to stop the generational servitude. Na waaaaooo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 1:00am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

[s]slowpoke can't read. In the article you quoted said 49 got killed...the police who investigated the attack said 9 got killed therefore buffoon, the article you quoted falsified numbers.

Common sense nigga. Common sense is not a hard work

When I'm at it, illorin...liberate am. I mean how can a 6 state filled with villages of yoloba just look the other way while fulani continously @ss rape one of their own for generations? GENERATIONS my nigga. Don't una have balls? I? Is it after they appoint an emir in ogun and Oyo they now claiming as a historic land of theirs is when you have the balls to stop the generational servitude. Na waaaaooo.[/s]

Le read flat.head jargons la bend.

Enugu belongs to Fulanis. Deal with it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 1:01am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

when cowards can't fight for their land, Fulanis ti take over.

This slowpoke just insulted his people in effort to insult Enugu.

The bold is 100% accurate nigga. A huge example of that is ILLORIN

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 1:01am On May 03, 2016
Igbo yoots are too busy asslicking Saraki to fight for their land grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2913939_igbolovessharaki_jpegb0ad0f3df5273b27a7ef637236d175f9

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 1:03am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

This slowpoke just insulted his people in effort to insult Enugu.

The bold is 100% accurate nigga. A huge example of that is ILLORIN

When young abled youths are too weak, Fulanis ti take over. Enugu, FUNN, belongs to Fulanis.

Una leaders say make una cry and fast. Nothing you can do about it. i give them a week to come back grin grin

Say how can 5 Fulani, probably uneducated, displaced a community of 2000 brave people?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 1:04am On May 03, 2016
This is what our current Ibo yoots are good for grin grin

See him face like abo.ki sh/t.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 1:05am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Le read flat.head jargons la bend.

Enugu belongs to Fulanis. Deal with it grin grin

ILLORIN fulani enir.
ILLORIN fulani emir

Sing with me: generational servitude for yoloba. Generational servitude for yoloba. Illorin our land belongs to fulani. My grandparents didn't save am, my parents didn't save am, i am not saving am, my children won't save am, my grand children won't save am, my greatgrandchildren won't save am. Oh why are we so cowardly? Generation cowards

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 1:06am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

ILLORIN fulani enir.
ILLORIN fulani emir

Sing with me: generational servitude for yoloba. Generational servitude for yoloba. Illorin our land belongs to fulani. My grandparebts didn't save am, my parebts didn't sace am, i am not saving am, my children won't save am, my grand children won't save am, my greargrandchildren won't save am. Oh why are we so cowardly? Generation cowards

The same Ilorin Fulani emir rules your Eboyi muslims and owns Iboland grin Why do you think your leaders have to report to Abuja? They dare not attack their masters wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 1:07am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

When young abled youths are too weak, Fulanis ti take over.

He continously to insult his people.....lmfaooooooooooooooooo

You are so right

Example: ILLORIN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 1:08am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

He continously to insult his people.....lmfaooooooooooooooooo
You are so right
Example: ILLORIN

Bingo, I dey come back. Make I mingle with humans for now grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 1:14am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

The same Ilorin Fulani emir rules your Eboyi muslims and owns Iboland grin Why do you think your leaders have to report to Abuja? They dare not attack their masters wink

Name of the emir and the land...I've been waiting on that for hours.

Illorin's emir is Alh Dr Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari

Before him
Malam Aliyu dan Abdulkadir
Zulkarnayni Gambari dan Muhammadu Laofe Dan Bawa
Abdulkadir Dan Bawa
Shuaybu Bawa dan Zubayru
Sulaymanu dan Aliyu
Moma dan Zubayru
Zubayro dan Abdusalami
Shita Aliyu dan Shita
Shita dan Salih Alimi
Abdusalami dan Salih Alimi

Since 1824 fulani have been ruling a yoloba territory. Chei. There's million of una in this world than fulani yet small fulani took your lands and still holding onto it as we speak. Abomination!!!!!!
Generation cowards!!!

Sing with me: generational servitude for yoloba. Generational servitude for yoloba. Illorin our land belongs to fulani. My grandparents didn't save am, my parents didn't save am, i am not saving am, my children won't save am, my grand children won't save am, my greatgrandchildren won't save am. Oh why are we so cowardly? Generation cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 1:16am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Bingo, I dey come back. Make I mingle with humans for now grin

See am as him dey run.

grin grin grin

Start another rubbish. Generation cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 2:17am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

See am as him dey run.
grin grin grin
Start another rubbish. Generation cowards

Hey bingo, your daddy is back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 2:18am On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

[s]Name of the emir and the land...I've been waiting on that for hours.

Illorin's emir is Alh Dr Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari

Before him
Malam Aliyu dan Abdulkadir
Zulkarnayni Gambari dan Muhammadu Laofe Dan Bawa
Abdulkadir Dan Bawa
Shuaybu Bawa dan Zubayru
Sulaymanu dan Aliyu
Moma dan Zubayru
Zubayro dan Abdusalami
Shita Aliyu dan Shita
Shita dan Salih Alimi
Abdusalami dan Salih Alimi

Since 1824 fulani have been ruling a yoloba territory. Chei. There's million of una in this world than fulani yet small fulani took your lands and still holding onto it as we speak. Abomination!!!!!!
Generation cowards!!!

Sing with me: generational servitude for yoloba. Generational servitude for yoloba. Illorin our land belongs to fulani. My grandparents didn't save am, my parents didn't save am, i am not saving am, my children won't save am, my grand children won't save am, my greatgrandchildren won't save am. Oh why are we so cowardly? Generation cowards[/s]

Igbos, the coward of the south, how una dey prepare for another Fulani invasion? Do y'all want us to donate amala and ewedu to your IDP camps? grin

Haba, 2000 cowards with no home and future.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:27am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Igbos, the coward of the south, how una dey prepare for another Fulani invasion? Do y'all want us to donate amala and ewedu to your IDP camps? grin

Haba, 2000 cowards with no home and future.

Looks like Yoruba have been reading Nairaland very well and have seen everyone thinks of the term coward and Yoruba as the same lol. Now because Fulani fools have gone to kill (something they have been doing for 80 years and counting), the Yorubas are taking jabs at Igbo.

Doesn't this remind us of 1966 all over again? Im glad that those Easterners, including GEJ, that thought Yoruba were for the south can see what even the British saw in the 1800s- that is, Yoruba cannot be trusted.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 4:33am On May 03, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Looks like Yoruba have been reading Nairaland very well and have seen everyone thinks of the term coward and Yoruba as the same lol. Now because Fulani fools have gone to kill (something they have been doing for 80 years and counting), the Yorubas are taking jabs at Igbo.

Doesn't this remind us of 1966 all over again? Im glad that those Easterners, including GEJ, that thought Yoruba were for the south can see what even the British saw in the 1800s- that is, Yoruba cannot be trusted.

Another chestbeating igbo coward. Welcome.
Yes, Yorubas booted the clueless baboon out. We don't regret it. We'll do it again and there's nothing you cowards can do about it grin
See as the thing pain una well well.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 4:52am On May 03, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

You are a shameless person, Fulanis killed our parent and your own mother, displaced many people and you are here fighting those that have never harm us before. Are we that foolish that we cant use our head anymore? Why are you allowing cowardice destroy your brain, go to Enugu and see many people crying and fasting same time. I am ashamed to be Ibo right now cos you all cowards continue to disgrace us everywhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by amtaken(f): 5:40am On May 03, 2016
Buhari must go!

Buhari mus go with his whack policies.

Bounce out Buhari!

Bounce!!!

CSTR2:
Buhari goes and then what? Is your country not fuccked? Are those Fulani animals in Abuja dictating policy going anywhere ? Another buhari would rise up and rule and you are back to square one or worse.
Fight for something of generational benefits, not the next damn election to throw up more Fulani vetted punks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by IkpuMmadu: 7:04am On May 03, 2016
ikarm17:

Noise. I'm not interested. La read flat.head epistle la bend. grin grin grin

What I do know for sure is that Enugu is a no man's land. Fulanis don say they can graze there if they want. Writing me espistle to impress me won't save your 2000 displaced people.
Small boy
Small brain
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
serieuzly shocked shocked

Which wickedness? What they did in MB was wickedness.
What they did in Enugu was well-deserved. Fulani cows are worth more than these public nuisances. [/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Menzy86(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2016
Bobandgreat:

Osama Bin ladin had a better influence than u on a larger populace, does that make him better than u? Shekau controls a larger populace than u, does that make him better than u? Fulani herdsmen are more than ur control index, does that make them better than u? Buhari the illiterate has many almajiri followers, does that make him better than u? Hold ur advice until ur life improves.
You don't understand the word 'relative' which means I haven't communicated anything to you. All the while I thought you were 'better' than your last expression. Take it from me my friend, life will be much easier 4 u if u stopped trying to self impose yourself on people as being better. You are NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ffo(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

Wats FFO?

that is my monicker

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.