Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital (59737 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by lynn360: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
OkoAnike:

The act of cruelty start from him when he went on social media to made public what is private to their life, hoping to harm the innocent woman with Her past... Huuummm.

The pit a man dug for another man has finally turn out to be his own, enjoy ur d rest of the week my dear.

Wish I could give u a cozy hug for this comment....its time we start taking responsibilities for our actions that way we would think first b4 acting. And for those blaming Tiwa for that video, receive sense my people...u saw nothing wrong with teebillz's silly act buh want Tiwa's head cos of the video...Ndi pharisee

5 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
No ooo it is lalasticlala

sorry who is lalasticlala cos e dey sound like one Fulani villa BTW who that name EPP?
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by zomby(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
Nigerian society is a society that turns its back at you when you're in need the most; this simply means that when things fall apart and you start to go down, it is a sloppy down fall. It takes a miracle to stop the down fall. Those people you have counted on or helped in the past will stop answering your phone calls, and in no time you will simply become a nuisance that no one wants to be around.
If Teebillz doesn't take a quick action to fix things, I see him on Okada by the end of June 2016.

My advise for Tee-billz:
Now that the wind don blow and the chicken's @@s is exposed:
1. Swallow your ego/ pride
2. Find a way to quickly patch up things with Tiwa
3. Forget everybody, the social media and focus on restoring things with your wife and 4 kids
4. Make sure that you have the blessing of your wife and then leave the country as soon as possible, return back to USA and find time to get yourself together (mentally and spiritually) right away.
5. Return back to Nigeria at the end of the year, after you're mentally and spiritually stable
6. You can then go and patch up your relationships with Tiwa's family and your father.
7. And finally, get a job or start a new sensible lucrative business, be a responsible man (father/ husband) and move on with your life.

Anything else will simply be uncivilized and a big mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by damthyhafix(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
Did boy na shingosha...sheay hin dick long no?
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Lilimax(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
keepingmum:
She bi tbillz get family? He should call them naa...and crash at theirs

Or call any of his other 2 baby mamas

Or his drug dealer

Or the person he gv 45million to keep

Or the people that used to cook food and give him the past three yrs

Or call ever reliable edible catering
Chai! Just look at how you narrated the whole episode like say you were cramming it for examination. I hope you can memorize the verses of your Holy book this way? embarassed
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by OkoAnike(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
lynn360:

Wish I could give u a cozy hug for this comment....its time we start taking responsibilities for our actions that way we would think first b4 acting. And for those blaming Tiwa for that video, receive sense my people...u saw nothing wrong with teebillz's silly act buh want Tiwa's head cos of the video...Ndi pharisee

Thanks, hug fully received already... Just my little tot.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Fanirandele: 9:52pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:

Women are known for their "gender supporting role" in the society. It's not new. Well, unfortunately woman, I'm not that kinda woman. I speak what's on ma mind. And for the record, I hate buttlicking women.

Yes you are the kind of woman that loves to join in throwing stones at another woman. You are a butt licking woman only you lick the balls of men even weak men like Teebillz. The only person who destroyed Teebillz is himself. All these while Tiwa never came out to expose him till decided he wants to ruin her reputation in public just because the girl is no longer ready to deal with his crap. Instead for him to move on like a real man he decided to act Africa Magic and drag everyone including his own father through the mud. The curse of the Dad and Tiwa's parents he dragged through the mud sef is enough to destroy him. Fact is you are a hypocrite, were where you to criticize Teebills when he was yarning his dust and spoiling people's names He gets a pass Abi but Tiwa doesn't angry he was frustrated so he gets to rant se, well a tiwa was also frustrated . Karma is a bitch and Karma gave Teebillz a nice serving and you are pathetic

5 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by dfrost: 10:03pm On May 02, 2016
obontami:

As how

The matter na. Better to settle things amicably than having a fiesta of media rants. The man in question should have resolved the issue with his wife indoors.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by anigold(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2016
queencalipso:

No, her husband killed him self by being a lazy, reckless gold digger. karma only caught up with him. tiwa was his last straw.

a lesson well deserved.

for those of you thinking that sleeping with every woman is being smart, be careful because you may eventually meet the one that will ruin your destiny, then you start calling her a bitch and a demon 4getting that you r also a demon you only met a higher demon.

remember! karma is justice and justice makes no mistake, it is the law of nature not the law of man.

am not saying teeb is a saint but he is no gold digger. he made tiwa a super star,becos the man is now broke,tiwa is looking for excuses to dump him... karma is a bitch and fears no one..
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by nonjebose(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

Lol..... Its too early to vex OK. Una be Olori, nobody dey fight una, but remember the neck (woman) can decide to make the head stand or fall......
eziokwu, otito, true talk
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
Modern day Gigolo!
doyinisaac:
So one of his baby mamas is 50yrs old which means she is older than him with at least 5yrs...hmmm why do I have this feeling that teebillz was going into relationships purely for financial gains...

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by obontami: 10:33pm On May 02, 2016
dfrost:

The matter na. Better to settle things amicably than having a fiesta of media rants. The man in question should have resolved the issue with his wife indoors.

True that breh

The man brought these upon him self

2 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
So one of his baby mamas is 50yrs old which means she is older than him with at least 5yrs...hmmm why do I have this feeling that teebillz was going into relationships purely for financial gains...

Gold digger .

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by anigold(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2016
zomby:
Nigerian society is a society that turns its back at you when you're in need the most; this simply means that when things fall apart and you start to go down, it is a sloppy down fall. It takes a miracle to stop the down fall. Those people you have counted on or helped in the past will stop answering your phone calls, and in no time you will simply become a nuisance that no one wants to be around.
If Teebillz doesn't take a quick action to fix things, I see him on Okada by the end of June 2016.

My advise for Tee-billz:
3. Forget everybody, the social media and focus on restoring things with your wife and 4 kids
4. Make sure that you have the blessing of your wife and then leave the country as soon as possible, return back to USA and find time to get yourself together (mentally and spiritually) right away.
5. Return back to Nigeria at the end of the year, after you're mentally and spiritually stable
6. You can then go and patch up your relationships with Tiwa's family and your father.
7. And finally, get a job or start a new sensible lucrative business, be a responsible man (father/ husband) and move on with your life.

good post...good advice...
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by femi4: 10:56pm On May 02, 2016
anigold:

am not saying teeb is a saint but he is no gold digger. he made tiwa a super star,becos the man is now broke,tiwa is looking for excuses to dump him... karma is a bitch and fears no one..
If you have a Sister, can you allow her marry

1. A cocaine sniffer

2. A drunk

3. An Unfaithful and financial reckless man

5 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by femi4: 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
zomby:

My advise for Tee-billz:

8. Stay away from drugs
9. Be financially responsible

5 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 12:15am On May 03, 2016
aflyingbird:
Tiwa fvcned his life up? u must be very silly. was it tiwa who told him to cheat on her n hv different babies wiv different women ? was it Tiwa who told him to rant on his ig insulting her , her mother, Don Jazzy , Dr Sid, Tuface, his own dad?? was it Tiwa who told banky's mom to kick him out of banky's life? Tunji fvcked up his own life , no one did it for him buh himself
abeg you people should stop adding salt to the story, I'm not holding briefs for the man or Tiwa, Tiwa said the man cheated period. Whatever babies he had was before Tiwa but he disclosed only two from his previous wife and didn't declare one . She only got to know about that one after the wedding. People should stop making up stories Biko.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 12:22am On May 03, 2016
Fanirandele:

Yes you are the kind of woman that loves to join in throwing stones at another woman. You are a butt licking woman only you lick the balls of men even weak men like Teebillz. The only person who destroyed Teebillz is himself. All these while Tiwa never came out to expose him till decided he wants to ruin her reputation in public just because the girl is no longer ready to deal with his crap. Instead for him to move on like a real man he decided to act Africa Magic and drag everyone including his own father through the mud. The curse of the Dad and Tiwa's parents he dragged through the mud sef is enough to destroy him. Fact is you are a hypocrite, were where you to criticize Teebills when he was yarning his dust and spoiling people's names He gets a pass Abi but Tiwa doesn't angry he was frustrated so he gets to rant se, well a tiwa was also frustrated . Karma is a bitch and Karma gave Teebillz a nice serving and you are pathetic
that's just the fact, at the end of the day Tiwa will feel sorry for him as a result of difficulty he will face owing to that interview. Tiwa was angry and gave that interview, that man is still her son's father. Sometimes we even feel bad when bad things happen to our so called enemies. I'm sure she doesn't hate him but hated what he did to her. She will forever feel guilty of any repercussions we will get following her interview.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by cococandy(f): 12:48am On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:

I'm not gonna throw tantrums with you, woman. Idk who's at fault and I have no fvcks to give. She messed up when she granted that effing interview. Anyways, this is my opinion, you're entitled to yours. So don't come up here and call Me names OK? Oya bye.
did you say this when he was calling her a prostitute in public? Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by cococandy(f): 12:58am On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:

Women are known for their "gender supporting role" in the society. It's not new. Well, unfortunately woman, I'm not that kinda woman. I speak what's on ma mind. And for the record, I hate buttlicking women .
really? grin
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by sameolg616(m): 1:41am On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:
Thank you Tiwa for fvcking this man's life up. Don't forget to pray for him like you said.
well she has bleeped herself up too by saying too many irrelevant things..no wonder donjazzy sang "emi na do"(me self Bleep am) with pride in their song...
that interview was pre-meditated
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Jimi23(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2016
That is what a responsible mother is expected to do. Who wants her son mingling with a junkie?

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by queencalipso(f): 6:34am On May 03, 2016
anigold:

are you sure he's not a gold digger, take a look at all the women he sired a child with; they r all wealthy. look this kind of guys knows how to play their games very well. when they come to you, they spend little on you, then you relax thinking you have met a saint there by leaving everything to their care before you know it, they become lazy and start milking you dry. when you complain they will say u don't love them, u r treating them bad cz they don't have a job yet they will do nothing to get one.

their aim is to suck up the fluid in you, leaving u empty. teeb met his match in tiwa. he should leave with the consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Shortyy(f): 7:02am On May 03, 2016
Fanirandele:

Do I look like I care about this your fvcked up long essay? Licking balls ke? Before na your dirty cunt I for lick? Dude, that interview your so called Tiwa granted was a way to do him back for posting all the trash he posted on IG. It was like a payback. Not every bullshit she said there was true. She just wanted to ruin his life and she succeeded. All you hypocritical b!tches will come here typing all sorts of trash because Tiwa is a woman. Woman, una own worse pass! Just keep your biased opinion to yourself man. Bye bye
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by watzz: 8:14am On May 03, 2016
Always depending on ladies for financial support, no wonder he bears Tee bills... too much bills to pay..

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by forandy(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2016
Badt guy Tbillz...Nigga say he no come for the body ooh...he come for the money ooh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 10:02am On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:

Do I look like I care about this your fvcked up long essay? Licking balls ke? Before na your dirty cunt I for lick? Dude, that interview your so called Tiwa granted was a way to do him back for posting all the trash he posted on IG. It was like a payback. Not every bullshit she said there was true. She just wanted to ruin his life and she succeeded. All you hypocritical b!tches will come here typing all sorts of trash because Tiwa is a woman. Woman, una own worse pass! Just keep your biased opinion to yourself man. Bye bye

Something tells me you are very envious of Tiwa Savage. You are either Seyi Shay or one dumb_ass, clueless nicompoop pretending to be a she when you are actually a he
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by jannynerry86: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
what goes around comes around...tiwa forgive and forget,you can still help him change.he is the father of your child,marriage is a school so keep learning.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Eventoned: 11:00am On May 03, 2016
Hmmh, this is serious.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Shortyy(f): 11:08am On May 03, 2016
Ariel20:

Something tells me you are very envious of Tiwa Savage. You are wither Seyi Shay or one dumb_ass, clueless nicompoop pretending to a she when you are actually a he
BYE BÎTCH
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:

BYE BÎTCH

Motherfucker!
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Shortyy(f): 11:33am On May 03, 2016
Ariel20:

Motherfucker!
Die already hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.