Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) (50017 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Mjshexy(f): 4:23am On May 03, 2016
missdebs:
i for call off the wedding immediately, before people tink i jazz the guy
Nope dearie u wouldn't do such, this is d happiest day of ur life we re talking about, it could be tears of joy after the many troubles & sacrifices faced b4 the wedding.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by 1miccza: 4:45am On May 03, 2016
Cos they are more of women than men..... Quote me at your own peril...
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 4:45am On May 03, 2016
Drefan:
Men are superior beings compared to their female counterpart, but that does not mean that we are immune to letting out emotions at a particular time.

The guy might have shed tears of joy in disbelief of what's happening - which is a girl he so adores suprisingly agreed to marry him after everything.

They need to start banning people for posting stvpid stuff! This by far is the dvmbest post i have read in a while!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by zeb04(f): 4:51am On May 03, 2016
omarithmetics:
The fact that its official that you'll only have s3x with 1 person for the rest of your life is quite sad.
The most basic weddings nowadays costs at least 2m and that's not counting add-ons. In this utterly over-hyped event, the bride gets to be the centre of attention while the groom might as well be the third choice keeper of aston villa.
Another reason to cry.
And then there is the saddest part. Living together with a woman. Its similar to living on another planet where logic has yet to be discovered. Crying is the least one can do in such situations
Are you kidding me, then why get married?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by fareed69(m): 4:58am On May 03, 2016
Na Mumu dey worry such man.

Probably he is thinking of all those free things he has been doing.

And now he is been bounded to a woman

OR

He is thinking of the money he has put in to the marriage and people are not coming out to spray him cash as expected.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by fareed69(m): 5:01am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:
Many things na...............bt i wuld go for maybe d guy wishes his mama/ papa was alive to witness d day

In fact this is the most Genuine reason I ve gotten so far.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 5:08am On May 03, 2016
goingape:
100%

but ya is an inward creature! we do things inwardly which mask our emotion!

remove that mask and see an explosion of emotions in dept while female on the other hand are outward creature.
them them don't have a mask to hide emotion that's why they allow there emotion to flow and easily forget what dey say. you see, that mask is just like a container that hold our emotion and when that container is fill it explode and we do things you never imagined.

Okay, you just buttressed the point I was trying to make. We are saying the same thing, even though you metaphorized your point as "mask". But I still strongly believe, that makes us emotionally stronger.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 03, 2016
sinceraconcept:
250k on make up? Haba. Why? Maybe that's for not so beautiful girls
Lmao
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by folaked(f): 5:38am On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:
I did the same thing 9years ago, I was overwhelm with Joy, @ last we survive it and so Many other things
....wow!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by lepasharon(f): 5:51am On May 03, 2016
Thinking of the side hoes he has to give up grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by tiswell(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
He is thinking of the kind of discomfort he is getting too...

Especially when you're married to an igbo girl they can make life tired person
[/size]
MUMU
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 6:08am On May 03, 2016
ClintonDal:
Here comes another misguided feminist who think all men are evil. All lots of you are confused. You still use dildos to satisfy yourself, talk of double standards. undecided
you really have time to reply her shaa I don't really pay attention to her posts
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by vicdall(f): 6:15am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]

[/size]
fool
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by cruzyteejay(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2016
In my opinion,its because there will be no more "EDIBLE CATERING"......anyways that's for those that will remain faithful
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Chrishandsome(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2016
The more he sees people tearing chicken and playing with drink's,the more his emotions tell him to cry.85% of them borrow money to married.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by HolyHero: 6:31am On May 03, 2016
Uramzi:
may yhu fall down and die dis may for been a racist. Hediot. N.B. If yhu talk back yhu 'll fall down and die. Useless Vagabond
[size=15pt]
God Forbid... May you somersault and die this week... Mother4ucker
[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by HolyHero: 6:33am On May 03, 2016
bogolobango:
Holyhero how Igbo women dey make life tire person
[size=15pt]
I dey tell you wetin i don see and experience almost on a daily basic... I no talk say they no good oo.. Am just saying their wahala too much
[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by goldonome(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2016
Fear of responsibility
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by yutsuf(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave. You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.
bae, not all guys will do that....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by mytym1: 6:37am On May 03, 2016
Men cry ke? That's nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by doveda: 6:51am On May 03, 2016
Logical is getting married to another guy instead whining like an emotional and stvpid he-goat about getting married to a woman wink
omarithmetics:
The fact that its official that you'll only have s3x with 1 person for the rest of your life is quite sad.
The most basic weddings nowadays costs at least 2m and that's not counting add-ons. In this utterly over-hyped event, the bride gets to be the centre of attention while the groom might as well be the third choice keeper of aston villa.
Another reason to cry.
And then there is the saddest part. Living together with a woman. Its similar to living on another planet where logic has yet to be discovered. Crying is the least one can do in such situations
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 03, 2016
Maybe they were raised by single mums, or were dropped on their heads when they were babies, who knows undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Ify3: 6:54am On May 03, 2016
Most of the men that cry are those that planned, borrowed and spent much for a societal wedding but at the end noticed poor turn-out both in number and quality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by tunapawizzy: 6:58am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave. You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.
Fallacy of hasty generalization.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by menxer: 7:00am On May 03, 2016
Drefan:
Men are superior beings compared to their female counterpart, but that does not mean that we are immune to letting out emotions at a particular time.

The guy might have shed tears of joy in disbelief of what's happening - which is a girl he so adores suprisingly agreed to marry him after everything.

Pls in which scripture did you find the bolded?

Physical strength does not mean superiority.

That "men are superior beings compared to their female counterpart" is the ego talking.

it is just like saying (in magnetism) the North pole is superior to the South pole.

Man and woman are equal, only superior to other animals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by omarithmetics: 7:04am On May 03, 2016
That wasn't my only point but I guess that's the only one you saw. The reason you had to insinuate marrying another man is beyond me. Come out of the closet when you're ready.
doveda:
Logical is getting married to another guy instead whining like an emotional and stvpid he-goat about getting married to a woman wink
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by tobiasbeecher: 7:04am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
I dey tell you wetin i don see and experience almost on a daily basic... I no talk say they no good oo.. Am just saying their wahala too much
[/size]
Mr man shut up and stop talking like an illiterate! I don't know if people like you ever had training from your parents. How many Igbo women in marriage have you encountered and had dealings with in your life? Tribal nonentities like you who always open their filthy tribal mouth is the problem with Nigeria. Get off the internet, people like you are not needed in the cyber space!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by MentalCase(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2016
They cry for the amount of money wasted, some of which was borrowed cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3668779_img20160603040501_jpeg7d3546ff115e0dcbef7cb983888d91b9
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Kelechi2020(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]

[/size]

Receive detribalized sense in Jesus name....
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by doveda: 7:06am On May 03, 2016
Go and marry a man. Trust me, it will save you from needless worry.
omarithmetics:
That wasn't my only point but I guess that's the only one you saw. The reason you had to insinuate marrying another man is beyond me. Come out of the closet when you're ready.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by dhakingpin(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:
Many things na...............bt i wuld go for maybe d guy wishes his mama/ papa was alive to witness d day

you are the first person have ever met on nairaland with sense
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by MentalCase(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave.
You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.
Are you talking from your own personal experience? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.