Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) (49957 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Niceiroko: 7:08am On May 03, 2016
Is it the man that will submit his wife,read ur bible,marriage is of the Lord
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave. You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 03, 2016
Simply bcoz the journey seems to be like forever with a hard wisdom,..that is my thouht but n't yet marry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Emodeee: 7:10am On May 03, 2016
Beamborla:

You actually wrote smth good here. I would have been wowed but for your opening sentence.

I'm not asking for a fight... Men are not SUPERIOR compared to their female counterparts.

You were asking for a fight if not you would not counter his assertion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by missyadorable(f): 7:16am On May 03, 2016
Ioannes:
probably visualizing the mountain of debt in front of them.

fast forward to six months after, these same guys would probably be busy playing away matches with some Hooker.

Six months is too far

Away matches start immediately

Constantly and continuously
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by karben(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2016
Thinking of the numerous bills you ..have to upset after wedding.. It's worth crying for .hnnn..hnnn.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by fortunechy(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2016
he's crying be like "chai i don enter life imprisonment.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by missyadorable(f): 7:18am On May 03, 2016
The fakest man is he who gets emotional over a woman

A man crying on his wedding day is a man full of regrets

A man needs bleeping and money,not marriage
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by lillyana(f): 7:23am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
He is thinking of the kind of discomfort he is getting too...

Especially when you're married to an igbo girl they can make life tired person oga u married the wrong person
[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2016
dis 1 is clearly a woman in man's clothing....wat in God's name go make me cry on my wedding day...wen am nt a sissy
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Ghost447(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave. You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.
There is an affordable option for women who loathe submission. Remain single for life and no man will ever have the right to ask for your obedience.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Obas101(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2016
Fake men
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Ghost447(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2016
Some cry because they are weak, while others cry because they have just signed a contract with the "devil".
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by permanentgrace(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
if you ask me na who I go ask grin

This is good! Very good!!
Pls, just be typing with pidgin eng'r'ish instead of the other one you force yourself into and at the end, you always blow up nairaland.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by guiddoti: 7:32am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

take it easy, babe. you sound like one nagging type.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by cycluse: 7:37am On May 03, 2016
Na him know the money wey he borrow do that wedding
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by LordIsaac(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

The question is, should we clamour for submission in the first place? A woman ought to be naturally submissive....but nay, pride is!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by atirolu(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2016
It actually happened to me on my wedding day when I saw the tears in my wife's face while she was dancing with her father the song was very emotional
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Safemode(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

like you v been a victim before.
as others v said, not all men.
but the crying thing. never.
no water in my eyes!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by jozee08(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

for the fact that i just lost my current bae, i will surely cry on my wedding day thinking hw i wish it was her!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 03, 2016
Most of them cry because they just discovered that they have been swindled into a deadlock wedlock. embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by mkpikpub(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

What is wrong with submission and subjection? E
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Labeebhabiby(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2016
xkris11:
When the juju she use to charm you has cleared out and you realize you getting married to her
gbam
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by sweetchi2411: 7:54am On May 03, 2016
It is well!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by IghravweIG(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2016
cruzyteejay:
In my opinion,its because there will be no more "EDIBLE CATERING"......anyways that's for those that will remain faithful
grin
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by mkpikpub(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2016
saaedlee:

Crying on my wedding day doesn't make me misogynistic, its prolly outta joy... Submission and subjection are one of the basic requirement in marriage, most good books say so.
Anyway, judging from your opinion on men and marriage, I'll suggest you remain unmarried for the rest of your life.

Tell her
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by juwoonn(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

What makes you think my hubby bullies me?
You talked as if you were in pains
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Bukacee(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2016
On Anambra News Today
www.informationanambra.com

Anambra Police Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter > www.informationanambra.com/2016/05/anambra-police-monitors-herdsmen-with.html

Obiano mourns Oba of Benin > www.informationanambra.com/2016/05/obiano-mourns-oba-of-benin.html

We’ll never support grazing reservation for Fulani herdsmen – Ekweremadu > www.informationanambra.com/2016/05/well-never-support-grazing-reservation.html

Man Arrested For Allegedly Killing His 18yrs Old Brother And Burying Him In A Bush (Photo) > www.informationanambra.com/2016/05/man-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-his.html

iA
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Teejay2090(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:
I did the same thing 9years ago, I was overwhelm with Joy, @ last we survive it and so Many other things

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] kai, you must be a highly preventive person. Cry for what? She would have taken u as unserious minded fellow at that time. Thank God u are serious now.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2016
When you finally realized u've entered one chance.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ring7(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

Talking from experience?
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by kayceeD2(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2016
wintersnow:
Recent report shows that men tend to get all emotional on their big day... Considering the fact that they are "MEN"! Its just weird...
Crying coz of the massive debt
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ossyprince: 8:14am On May 03, 2016
The was like ...haaa I don enter one chance oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.