Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition (1094 Views)

Is There No Miss Nairaland Competition This Year? / Why The Miss Nairaland Competition Should Not Hold NOW!! Screenshots / Miss Nairaland Competition. Who Should I Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Eazyboy96(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2016
You can express your views on the on-going competition, who you want to win it and why you think that person can win it.
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by obiorathesubtle: 5:33pm On May 02, 2016
whoever wins will never suck my dick.. So, I don't care..

2 Likes

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Fynestboi: 5:35pm On May 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

See contradiction. undecided

1 Like

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by obiorathesubtle: 5:38pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

See contradiction. undecided
call it anything..
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Hahahaahaha....well ur dick is not a trombone.. no worries, no one will surely blow that one.. grin

1 Like

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Eazyboy96(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaahaha....well ur dick is not a trombone.. no worries, no one will surely blow that one.. grin

U should be more matured than this dude kashy, you should have just ignored...
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by HolyHero: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
[size=15pt]
There is only one person that is fit to wear the crown... Only one person that is fit to be crowned miss nairaland
she is ivyy!!

This are 15 reasons why you should vote and support her.. She is:
1.Brilliant
2.Hilarious
3.Incredible
4.Breathtaking
5.Enigmatic
6.Heart-stopping
7.Passionate
8.Riveting
9.Fiery
10.Gorgeous
11.Tempestuous
12.Dazzling
13.Exhilarating
14.Courageous
15.Hypnotic

vote and support ivyy for miss nairaland
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by obiorathesubtle: 5:56pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

lol..I'm not worried...

How would you like a full-time 'job'?? wink

And uuh.. Does Mr. Mature, your personal voluntary bodyguard follow you everywhere??

2 Likes

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by AMKAG66(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2016
ah nor even know udat ah fo support...una begin campaign to me...at least
3 bags of rice per candidate

Mimzy, Ivyy ,others.. una begin show

1 Like

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Eazyboy96(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2016
AMKAG66:
ah nor even know udat ah fo support...una begin campaign to me...at least
3 bags of rice per candidate
Mimzy, Ivyy ,others.. una begin show

Lol... Yo' hilarious.
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lol..I'm not worried...

How would you like a full-time 'job'?? wink

And uuh.. Does Mr. Mature, your personal voluntary bodyguard follow you everywhere??

Hahhahahahahh...Mr.mature? Who the hell is that? grin grin grin
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
#SaiMimzy

1 Like

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahhahahahahh...Mr.mature? Who the hell is that? grin grin grin
look above you smiley
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by ivyy(f): 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
There is only one person that is fit to wear the crown... Only one person that is fit to be crowned miss nairaland
she is ivyy!!

This are 15 reasons why you should vote and support her.. She is:
1.Brilliant
2.Hilarious
3.Incredible
4.Breathtaking
5.Enigmatic
6.Heart-stopping
7.Passionate
8.Riveting
9.Fiery
10.Gorgeous
11.Tempestuous
12.Dazzling
13.Exhilarating
14.Courageous
15.Hypnotic

vote and support ivyy for miss nairaland
[/size]
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
look above you smiley

Lol....hahahahahahah grin I didn't know abt that thing...
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
#TEAMVVIPseat

*sips zobo*
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Eazyboy96(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#TEAMVVIPseat

*sips zobo*

Would be writing myfirst story on Nairaland soon... You can follow me and get it on my account...
#AmnesiaPatient_
A world from the unknown.
Thanks
Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 14, 2016
Eazyboy96:

Would be writing myfirst story on Nairaland soon... You can follow me and get it on my account...
#AmnesiaPatient_
A world from the unknown.
Thanks

Alryt dear
....... Success with that.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition by Eazyboy96(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Alryt dear ....... Success with that.....cheesy
Thanks... would update soon.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef / Help What Should I Do. / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.