Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (1094 Views)

Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read / I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
..... lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: ..... by eph12(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Am more interested in the advice she gave you to make your next relationship work. Please do share grin
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elprint stop bothering abt her intentions n be in control. U make it seem like she's a lot smatter! Wtv u want make sure u follow what suits u n stop playing d victim.Just be in charge.. My 2 naira
Re: ..... by PheezyLee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
She doesn't wanna lose u &obviuosly you ain't no1 on her list...

She might wanna keep u around as a side nigga

1 Like

Re: ..... by Sexxkillz: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you keep constant contact with an ex it's either you're still in love with them, or you two were never really in love.

There's no point wondering what her intentions are, as you have made it known to yourself that you want to have nothing to do with her.

Listen, when an ex wants to keep in touch with you constantly, she's guilty, and feelings of guilt are overwhelming her soul. If you keep in contact with her, her mind will be less troubled since she'll sense that you have forgiven her by keeping in contact with her. And that again, is another tactic they use if they want to still keep you as an option in case her main guy 4ucks her over. She'll know everything you're up to, monitoring your progress, monitoring if you've gotten another girl friend or not, monitoring how you're coping without her, if you're miserable or not and then capitalize on her "friendship" with you to slide back into your life when the new guy dumps her.

An ex will only return to you if you're her last option and if she wants to use you as springboard to catapult her self to a new relationship, 4ucking you over twice. Bullshit! Don't give her that satisfaction. A girl that dumped you cruelly the first time, will do it again and again if you allow her. Your emotions are not to be toyed with. Maintain the no contact rule unless she contacts first and anytime she contacts you, always be the first to end the call. . . Reverse psychology!

4 Likes

Re: ..... by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
The both of you are yet to move on.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
spot on

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not true
Re: ..... by Vikky014(f): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you keep constant contact with an ex it's either you're still in love with them, or you two were never really in love.

There's no point wondering what her intentions are, as you have made it known to yourself that you want to have nothing to do with her.

Listen, when an ex wants to keep in touch with you constantly, she's guilty, and feelings of guilt are overwhelming her soul. If you keep in contact with her, her mind will be less troubled since she'll sense that you have forgiven her by keeping in contact with her. And that again, is another tactic they use if they want to still keep you as an option in case her main guy 4ucks her over. She'll know everything you're up to, monitoring your progress, monitoring if you've gotten another girl friend or not, monitoring how you're coping without her, if you're miserable or not and then capitalize on her "friendship" with you to slide back into your life when the new guy dumps her.

An ex will only return to you if you're her last option and if she wants to use you as springboard to catapult her self to a new relationship, 4ucking you over twice. Bullshit! Don't give her that satisfaction. A girl that dumped you cruelly the first time, will do it again and again if you allow her. Your emotions are not to be toyed with. Maintain the no contact rule unless she contacts first and anytime she contacts you, always be the first to end the call. . . Reverse psychology!
Kisses.. u nailed it

(1) (Reply)

ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) / Boss Asked Me To Call Him But I Didn't And Now He's Mistreating Me? / Karma Is A B***ch: Cheating Wife Stuck To A Man In While Making Love In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.