Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks (61765 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 45 Fulanis Killed By Villagers In Adamawa State / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Rushtec(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2016
fake news every were

2 Likes

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2016
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by lomprico(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

www.thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-kill-20-persons-83-cows-nasarawa/
i still dont believe this story. how come no picture evidence since. we saw plateau, agatu, enugu picture evidence why not this. the jihadists want to buy favor and sympathy with this lie.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by excel101(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2016
Eshinwaju:
See Agatu people fighting back...meanwhile our iPod friends are praying and fasting... angry
I'm neither a yoruba nor an Igbo, i know that when it comes to boldness and fearlessness, the Yorubas are nothing compared to Igbos. If it were to be in S/west that all this is happening, the Yorubas would have been begging FG, for help

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by MentalCase(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2016
I expect Buhari to talk now
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by callJesu: 11:05am On May 03, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Princehojay(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2016
Wow, what a great move by the people who did this......... In fact this is indeed a good news............ As of me, I LOVE CLEAN AND NICE GAMES.............

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Oche211(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2016
I've said it times without numbers, if the FG likes, make them bring angels to settle the fulanis' wahala, Agatu will still revenge. We do not forgive, we do no forget. We've got sharp long term memory.
Calaway and adeusolu come nd see
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by whoisuche: 11:10am On May 03, 2016
Eshinwaju:
See Agatu people fighting back...meanwhile our iPod friends are praying and fasting... angry

Vengeance is of the Lord.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by 400billionman: 11:10am On May 03, 2016
kuuljay:
Social media has become very dangerous. Because of the half educated and illiterate youth we have in this country especially IPOB youths an average maisuya in enugu is more enlightened by these youth because they are always with their radio.this is a picture that is lifted from a Somalia festival grin grin

So the nation newspaper was written by IPOB youths ?

Smh..
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by piagetskinner(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2016
And they didn't take the cows for meat?.. ..thats not what a Nigerian will do

I smell lies
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Oche211(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2016
Sunnynwa:
An eye for an eye ends up leaving everyone blind.

#notsonice.
an eye for an eye leaves everyone even with one eye each.
#revenge_is_SWEETEST_when_served_chilled
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Oche211(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2016
whoisuche:

Vengeance is of the Lord.
will God come down from heaven to fight?
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2016
babajeje123:
This doesn't make sense. Two wrongs don't make a right.
u r a lier! Tell ur brothers that inocent ppl r not inocent anymore, forming inocent since 1960, and cows will be killing inocent? I want our Agatu brothers to remain on attacking sides, so the cows don't caught them unawere! If Government like, let them watch till this country devide. We r no longer having mental slavery! We r about to enmacipate our self, #rise to ur defence.

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by baysol: 11:17am On May 03, 2016
nonjebose:
It is coming home now. Guess, govt will take a serious look at the issue now.

Really, this is not a good development, if Nigeria will not work as we now are all seeing, can't the disengagement be done peacefully for the sake of peacefully leaving? Things are slowly getting out of control and violence will not solve what violence started. Be wise my Naija people.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by baysol: 11:17am On May 03, 2016
nonjebose:
It is coming home now. Guess, govt will take a serious look at the issue now.

Really, this is not a good development, if Nigeria will not work as we now are all seeing can't the disengagement be done peacefully for the sake of peacefully leaving? Things are slowly getting out of control and violence will not solve what violence started. Be wise my Naija people.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Oche211(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2016
Eshinwaju:
true talk. They are bunch of empty chest beaters like calaway and adeusolu.
Still fasting nd praying to God.
They will tell u nw that vengeance belongs to God.
WTF is dat
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2016
"do unto others as u would have them do unto u" this is just the beginning!!! *straightface
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Oche211(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2016
Onyochejohn:
u r a lier! Tell ur brothers that inocent ppl r not inocent anymore, forming inocent since 1960, and cows will be killing inocent? I want our Agatu brothers to remain on attacking sides, so the cows don't caught them unawere! If Government like, let them watch till this country devide. We r no longer having mental slavery! We r about to enmacipate our self, #rise to ur defence.
well said bro
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by brojoshua: 11:26am On May 03, 2016
If the post is true, then I say by the help of the Lord that because of the sins and wickedness of the people the curse of God is upon the people and so they themselves are destroying themselves or one another and wasting their lives ( and perishing in their sins) for one reason or excuse or another. The judgment of God is true, just and righteousness, and very heavy against and on the world and I myself groan. But what else would the Lord God have done which He has not done. He has sent the Saviour Jesus Christ into the world who is the Prince of peace that people might be saved but now most have rejected Him and even among those who call themselves His people such that it is only a remnant of them that are truly His. People have forsaken the Lord Jesus and so they shall never no peace (unless for those who believe in Him) and the way of peace they do not know. Many who spoke here are even blood loving. And the wickedness of the people have multiplied in the world now everywhere one turns. There is no peace in the hearts of the people but wars troubles and so they shall neither have peace around them but only troubles and woes unto the world because of her iniquities. But peace to them that are made just and righteous among the people by His grace through faith.
But you believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved, and He shall give you peace in your heart. And to you why believe repent from your sins and He shall forgive you. And to you who believes ( and repents ) present yourself to a true servant of the Lord Jesus to be baptized. Blessed are you who hear the word of God and believed in it or Him.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by babajeje123(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2016
[img][/img]
PhockPhockMan:

Which of the two wrongs is more wrong, killing human beings or killing cows?
No wrong is more or less wrong than others. What is wrong is wrong. I don't support the killing of Agatu people & don't fancy this reprisal attack either. Why? It is better to jaw-jaw than war-war
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by ysg4real(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2016
The picture on the front page of course its not true. That was taken from the Gadhimai festival in Nepal. Google is your friend. Common guys!
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by bukaldrinio(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2016
Fulani loves their cows more than them selves so it will pain them so much........I expect more of them been eliminated cos they are dogs and baboons let them soak in bloods as their brother said

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Sanchase: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Lies Lies Lies,

Dear moderators, pls verify if threads instigating attacks are somewhat genuine before moving in to front page, your ability to do this indirectly save lives that could be lost due to the actions of lunatics that act out of anything they see on social media.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by amaben2020(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:
iPads and fraud are one and the same.

This image of cows slaughtered for a party was lifted from an old blog about Ethiopia.

https://thisafricanlife./2011/12/13/a-looooong-overdue-update-sort-of/meskal-cattle-slaughter/

Silly confusionists.

Fulani people are Evil

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by naptu2: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Some newspapers and magazines use pictures (that might not be directly related to the story being reported) to illustrate their stories.

For example, there might be a story titled "Osaze arrives Eagles' camp in Abuja". A picture of Osaze Odemwingie that was taken during the 2014 World Cup might be attached to that story. The fact that the picture is not a picture of Osaze in Abuja does not make the story false.

Nairaland supermods have also recently developed the habit of attaching pictures (which might not be directly related to the story) to front page threads. However, they should learn to write "Stock Photo" or "File Photo" on such pictures in order to avoid arguments like the one on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by hausameat: 11:48am On May 03, 2016
delishpot:
This is too bad. Killing everywhere. When humans do not respect the lives of their brother man, this is what humanity degenerates into. It becomes a fight or flight moment. If the victim has no where to run to he chises to fight for his land. But how long will this continue? How long will this cycle go on?
Time to put an end to it......
Peace reigns in Nigeria.
Ask yourself if there were no cows, Fulani herdsmen in this country before Buhari came into power? To be very fear and frank, Buhari's tenure will kil this country. This is not a mere issue. People may just think Buhari popularity is anything to be happy of. By the time Buhari would have finished his first four years, this country will be granded. He is a very luck to a nation.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by agitator: 11:48am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:
iPads and fraud are one and the same.

This image of cows slaughtered for a party was lifted from an old blog about Ethiopia.

https://thisafricanlife./2011/12/13/a-looooong-overdue-update-sort-of/meskal-cattle-slaughter/

Silly confusionists.

hmmmmmmmmmm, I didn't know iPads own the nation news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IkpuMmadu: 11:49am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace bro, spit on you.

Who is your bro ...imakwa du ife nwanyi. Ifele me GI. Nne mulu gi GBA aka Nwa

Shebi you be Igbo ...anumanu be Na ofia ..iputa ina ezuzu
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by NovusHomo(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2016
Super1Star:
RIP to the dead cows.

Werey! grin

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by agitator: 11:51am On May 03, 2016
kuuljay:
Social media has become very dangerous. Because of the half educated and illiterate youth we have in this country especially YORUBA youths an average maisuya in enugu is more enlightened by these youth because they are always with their radio.this is a picture that is lifted from a Somalia festival grin grin

corrected. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Remove State Of Origin / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.