Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks (61766 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 45 Fulanis Killed By Villagers In Adamawa State / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by 41lady(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
This Benue youths are weak for my liking, Fulani slaughter Ur brothers and sisters, and u go and kill cows. What do U think U guys did? U mean u impress ur fellow dead kins men or what? U guys should better drive these beast Boko harams by slaughtering them out of Ur state or else they will take over ur lands and that's their plan.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by shugaboy6102(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
Eshinwaju:
See Agatu people fighting back...meanwhile our iPod friends are praying and fasting... angry
you support violence:well retaliation never ends that's the problem.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by shugaboy6102(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2016
delishpot:
This is too bad. Killing everywhere. When humans do not respect the lives of their brother man, this is what humanity degenerates into. It becomes a fight or flight moment. If the victim has no where to run to he chises to fight for his land. But how long will this continue? How long will this cycle go on?
Time to put an end to it......
Peace reigns in Nigeria.
God bless you for the question''How long will this cycle go on.retaliation never ends and unfortunately its the innocent that gets hurt.

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:57pm On May 03, 2016
Eshinwaju:
See Agatu people fighting back...meanwhile our iPod friends are praying and fasting... angry
u no dey shame say you wan cause crisis?
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by jeffoe(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
firstolalekan:
Good job

Up Aguta youths undecided
go watch hotel rwanda trust me you would edit this comment
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Eshinwaju: 3:11pm On May 03, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
u no dey shame say you wan cause crisis?

Not as shameful as that yansh on your display profile.... angry

2 Likes

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Eshinwaju: 3:12pm On May 03, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

try to respect other tribes grin

I already do that.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Eshinwaju: 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
YabaLeftist:

And what did your ngbat1 folks do during the mile 12 crisis when Abok1 people slaughtered your people?

You bera go read the reports on that.... cheesy...five died...three hausas and ibos...and two school children I think....anyway let us not glorify the death of innocents besides the mile two palaver was between okada drivers which degenerated into a tribal slugfest... angry

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Gamesmart: 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]

Tit for tat
[/size]

You are a bloody liar!

This is a picture of cows that have all been beheaded, not shot.

The cows don't even look like Nigerian cows.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3669612_img2016050251262_jpeg0ed84ff87a8e21ac9b04ff8a74f7a802

Seun, ban this account.

Nairaland is now a place anyone can bring any lie to and then it is put on Front Page.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Masterclass32: 4:21pm On May 03, 2016
Fabricated story.
Poor attempt. undecided
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Mpanyi: 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
Believe this at your own risk
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Alanzazani: 5:47pm On May 03, 2016
If u watched NTA news last night you would see the video I don't know how many cows were killed but they show wed videos of cows with bullet wounds and Fulani's in the bush. The heat is on. The agatu youths should never let thier guards down. Thes animals can wait for 5 years and hit back. They should never ever let their guards down cos the blood suckers will be bacl
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by livinstone8(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
was there any proof or did they just assume it's Agatu youths?
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Super1Star: 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
SmartMugu:

What about the people that got killed? I mean the heardsmen? Lol

In the case of the herdsmen, rest in pieces to them.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by SmartMugu: 6:51pm On May 03, 2016
Super1Star:

In the case of the herdsmen, rest in pieces to them.
Lol. Bad guy.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by VicHeavens10(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2016
I wish this is true. A fight back is not a bad idea.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by billyG(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

www.thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-kill-20-persons-83-cows-nasarawa/
Who told him they are agatu youthsY not 83 fulani herdsmen & 20 cows killed,chei!Wahala dey ooo ho!that iz d way it is ooyeah!things will no longer b d saamme oooyeeah!
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by billyG(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2016
deliveryboy:
The fulanis have always been blackmailed because they are not media/internet savvy. When they are being killed and their cattle rustled, not media outfit or internet warrior airs such news, it is when they retarliate that people become touched and aroused. Here I see nairalanders saying these pictures are from India, Ethiopia e.t.c, but no one raised any eyebrows when pictures where curled of the Masai people in Kenya carrying guns to protect their cattle, the media biase in our part of the world is too much, we are beginning to take falsehood as a way of life. Before we cry foul about fulanis and their repraisal attacks, lets caution our people, telling them to refrain from killing other people and concealing their crimes. Lastly, we all know that a lot of the crimes papetrated in the south are carried out by the southerners and quickly shout the fulani herdsmen card.
Thaat iz true,no bias media has shown us photo of an unmistakable fulani herdsmen carry AK-47,all they shews us are masai herdmen frm kenya.everybody knows a fulani when he sees one.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by billyG(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2016
I know fulani cows are white in color,wher is those Black cow from?social media make una no cause war 4 this kun3 oooo!
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by mickey45: 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
there are healthy alternative sources of protein to beef .

I'll appreciate the common/popular ones you know, especially with almost the same/close protein content on weight basis
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by philosopy: 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
This is no longer the Nigeria thst was handed over to us bu Awolowo, Azikiwe ...Tafawa Balewa.
There is so much hate and drive for destruction.
This country is all we have. Let us shelve shords and killings.
This country will not be destoyed during My APC tenue.
God help Nigeria
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Roadmike(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]

Tit for tat
[/size]

Is this not Photo shopped ?
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by engrkaz(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2016
103 cows killed in that attack......
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by flezyblinkzy: 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
I wish d story z true cos i cnt wait to see those bastards dead...
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Exemplary(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2016
I observed that some have been circulating fake news from one fake "Oriental Times" with caption "20 Herdsmen, 83 Cows Killed In Nasarawa In Suspected Reprisal Attacks" Someone took his time to research the original location of this picture. They were stupid enough to attach a picture taken in Ethiopia in 2011 to this fake news item. And I ask again, why are people......even supposedly responsible and educated ones will continue to fan the ember of miasma? Now a picture was taken in 2011 in far away Ethiopia during a festival when cows were slaughtered for ceremony and six years after here we have some morons followers of effectual buffoon in Nigeria sharing this gleefully that 20 herdmen and 83 cows killed in Nassarawa!!!!! They are doing this just to incite one tribe against the other.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 6:23am On May 04, 2016
bettercreature:
Yipeee! This is bad for our economy,tomatoes is very expensive at the moment
Now we might not be able to afford beaf again
and so you are this insensible?
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by skywalker240(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
there are healthy alternative sources of protein to beef .
U mean TOFU.?
(BEAN CURD)
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Not as shameful as that yansh on your display profile.... angry
the yarnsh better pass your mentality by far.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Eshinwaju: 11:07pm On May 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
the yarnsh better pass your mentality by far.

Ode buruku... grin
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Ode buruku... grin
I sincerely wish you same my love.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Eshinwaju: 11:58pm On May 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I sincerely wish you same my love.

Back to sender and ur bush village love.... grin
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by hausameat: 5:57pm On May 07, 2016
kuuljay:
shut that shit hole you miserable frustrated wretch do you know agatu more than me that is from there? Idiot!!!!
very childish and elementary. No time for riff raff like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.