Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks (62027 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 45 Fulanis Killed By Villagers In Adamawa State / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by MasterofNL: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]

Tit for tat
[/size]

Oga radio seller, you can lie!

The first pic is not Nigeria while the second one (this) if am not mistaken happens in Bornu state when it was reported that bo.ko har.am poisoned a river which cattles drank from leading to their death.

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
Mynd44, this phockphockman of a man deserves to be banned for posting false info.

I think 2 weeks will do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by PrettyClare7(f): 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
if that picture is fake, they better take it down before it causes unimaginable problems. no one can tell what they will do,if it goes viral.

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Daniel058(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
Now after smoking the dead cattle, they send the beef to the east.. Anyi ANA ATA na agba AZONTO.. Ew!
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Vomm: 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
Dem for carry the cows for bak?
No be hunger time be this abeg

Na period of 'fight for ur life'

quote author=ozoigbondu post=45253734]See meat shocked shocked shocked shocked.But why did they not carry at least 20 cows [/quote]
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Vomm: 10:25pm On May 02, 2016
Who says? Those people u saw there are the buyers at a very cheap price though.

Agatu guys did not kill the cows ith knife, the buyers did to drain out the blood.

firstEVA:
That's waste of meat.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by BlackTechnology: 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:
See Agatu people fighting back...meanwhile our iPod friends are praying and fasting... angry

The day you will have sense, Satan will confess.

What of the resistance the Igbos put up at Umuchigo 2days later

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by BlackTechnology: 10:31pm On May 02, 2016
fulanmafia:
iPads and fraud are one and the same.

This image of cows slaughtered for a party was lifted from an old blog about Ethiopia.

https://thisafricanlife./2011/12/13/a-looooong-overdue-update-sort-of/meskal-cattle-slaughter/

Silly confusionists.

Now you accept that The Nation newspaper lied.

Question for you

Who bribed the newspaper to lie.?

3 Likes

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Eshinwaju: 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Keep lying to yourself....we are not deceived... grin...the only resistance we see is the online type.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Bitterleafsoup: 10:47pm On May 02, 2016
There it is...
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by juman(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmm. What a country.

This is a crazy country.

One nigeria failed woefully.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by FloraMbachu(f): 11:03pm On May 02, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Resistance online. You continue to bring shame to Alaigbo, what is wrong with you cowards for God sake. Why cant you just shut up instead of bringing ridicule and disgrace to us.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by oduz: 3:44am On May 03, 2016
No matter the source, having confirmed that this is a deliberate mis-information, the duty of the Mode is to do the needful.

CLOSE THIS THREAD

2 Likes

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by emmasege: 6:09am On May 03, 2016
bettercreature:
Yipeee! This is bad for our economy,tomatoes is very expensive at the moment
Now we might not be able to afford beaf again
Must u eat beef? What happens to other sources of protein. They can go to hell with their beef.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by emmasege: 6:11am On May 03, 2016
To every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Our Igbo friends are only good at e-fighting. There's a clear distinction between the cowed and the uncowed.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by omenka(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2016
amaechi1:
People will not cease to amaze me. Indian ritual festival is not reprisal attack.

Assuming that this is true what do you stand to again.

Where is the evidence it is an indian festival?? Show us links.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by BlackTechnology: 6:23am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Resistance online. You continue to bring shame to Alaigbo, what is wrong with you cowards for God sake. Why cant you just shut up instead of bringing ridicule and disgrace to us.

Yoruba
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by omenka(m): 6:31am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:
iPads and fraud are one and the same.

This image of cows slaughtered for a party was lifted from an old blog about Ethiopia.

https://thisafricanlife./2011/12/13/a-looooong-overdue-update-sort-of/meskal-cattle-slaughter/

Silly confusionists.
Seun, Mynd44, it is obvious what the pictures in this thread is meant to instigate. Some people have sworn Nigeria must burn and are using this forum to promote their uncanny agenda.

The op, as evidenced by this post I just quoted, lied and misinformed the public in violation of extant Rules of this forum. Their biaaafra they might get but they don't have to do things to make innocent people suffer for their indiscretion.

Imagine some illiterate cattle herders see these pictures, what do you think would go through their minds- revenge of course, and the op won't be anywhere close when that happens.

Yesterday they went around uploading some fake pictures of Julian Assange holding up a UK guardian newspaper that allegedly carried a story of Buhari's plan to "Islamise" the country. Today they've come with another lie and put a verifiable link to make it seem truthful, meanwhile no such pic exists in the story carried by the link provided.

The op should be sanctioned accordingly.

Thank you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by MirabelArode(f): 6:49am On May 03, 2016
The yoruba will rather try to steal the cows instead of killing everything on sight. While the gluttons try to steal the cows alive, the fulanis mow them down. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by FloraMbachu(f): 6:53am On May 03, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Yoruba

I am more Ibo than you, why not grow up and stop disgracing us on this forum. Wont allow you jobless kids to bring shame to Alaigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by FloraMbachu(f): 6:55am On May 03, 2016
MirabelArode:
The yoruba will rather try to steal the cows instead of killing everything on sight. While the gluttons try to steal the cows alive, the fulanis mow them down. grin grin

My Ibo brother from Abia state, hows fasting at our idp camp. Heard it continues tomorrow, i think we should be worried about our land instead of insulting other tribes we run to since our land is in ruins. Stop bringing shame to Alaigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IkpuMmadu: 7:27am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I am more Ibo than you, why not grow up and stop disgracing us on this forum. Wont allow you jobless kids to bring shame to Alaigbo.
If you are igbo may God bless you
But if your not Igbo but claim Igbo..may curses folow your life

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2016
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by FloraMbachu(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

..may curses follow my life

So shall it be, curse will always follow your already ruined life.
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2016
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

You see you are not Igbo and you have proved it

It's unfortunate you are already cursed

What I said remains
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Onye abulu onu
I am on u from now

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by salam1(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2016
I tot we v intelligent people on Nairaland. Any body DAT believe DAT pics is from Nigeria den u need to wash ur eyes with hypo
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by FloraMbachu(f): 8:26am On May 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Onye abulu onu
I am on u from now

You will end up killing yourself over nothing. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by FloraMbachu(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

It's unfortunate I am already cursed

What I said remains

You are forever cursed, I hate nuisance quoting me. Get away
Re: 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

I just checked those links and there was no pics of the suppose cows killed as presented by phockphockman.

The pics aren't the point of argument. It's the authenticity of the news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.