Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (63418 Views)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by millionboi(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2016
Doro na tiwa
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by DjValency(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
from where biko undecided
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by wallex1983(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
Haters can do their job. This lady will come out stronger.

Oya, pampers, mtn, even everybody follow suit sharpally.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Elxandre(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
A lady who condoned a drug addict for a long time is a brand ambassador.

Only in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
Yaay! Go Tiwa!
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
Exactly.

huntila:
People should stop being Negative about other People. Good one from Pepsi. What happened to tiwa was personal and emotional not like she disgraced the Pepsi Brand. Good they stuck by her.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Icaretoo: 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
These TB done buy market.... That thing were push am start these crazy hold am well well cos am pretty sure his regretting most of his choices if not all regarding the matter but I still fell sorry for him though
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!

I'm TJ Sewage and I approve this post grin

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by edbor(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2016
The day nigerians mind their business
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by DjValency(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

Nigerian brands are just as unorganized, archaic and foolish as Ariaria and Ofoh plaza yheeboh business men
I refused to believe UV eaten today, I have some leftovers

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Zipopo(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
Tiwa another husband dey wait 4 u...... No b doro
T billz
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by missyge(f): 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
People will not kill us with deir rumors
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2016
good to know she's still intact with pepsi

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Wazobia12(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
Now imagine tiwa didn't do dat interview to redeem herself after 3days den pepsi definitely would have had reason to cancel the contract based and bad press and the fact that she wud ave lost all her fan base so all u saying she shudnt have replied i hope u see her reply was all about survival and surviving for her child that tb didn't give a Bleep about with those rants and the intention of destroying her brand. I pray for them both sha but wat dey simply did is do me i do u God no go vex. Cos obviously men dey vex Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by psure: 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!

Eyaa, see how faded your life has suddenly be :`(
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by systemz(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
..and the dullard keep travelling lipsrsealed undecided
Old boy u funny die.
Wetin 'cosign' am with this issue?
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by eDDIY: 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
Please enough of this..haba Tiwa here, Tiwa there... I doubt this stories are true... Some celebrity stunts
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by akanniade10(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2016
Oooooooshey!!! Gbayí Pepsi, Gbayí omomi Tiwa
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by olagamalin(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2016
pat077:
Tiwa dis tiwa that.... . Is it nt time we focus on issue that is productive to dis nation, abi who their marriage don epp?
Bros, must you comment....Why not seek productivity on other threads on the frontpage. Attention seeking Mofo

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by swimmer: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
Unnecessary move by Pepsi.

Makes it feel like they are taking sides in the marriage controversy.

They need not issue any statement.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by MizMyColi(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nonsense! this will never happen anywhere in the world

Were you among those who desired her endorsement deals be cut off because of her marital challenges?

And you're supposed to be a bettercreature o.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Jimi23(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
I hope she didnt add some weed to that pepsi oo. Since she "doesnt mind" weed.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by swimmer: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
Unnecessary movve by Pepsi.

Makes it feel like they are taking sides in the marriage controversy.

They need not issue any statement.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by xtervaganza(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
Nice one from Pepsi. I might as well buy a bottle this night.

The haters can choke on this

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by pedrilo: 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
pat077:
Tiwa dis tiwa that.... . Is it nt time we focus on issue that is productive to dis nation, abi who their marriage don epp?
who help their marriage?
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by zukko(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!

no b only coke..na drygin

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by xtervaganza(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
Pennsylvania:
And Teebillz and Edible Catering are as weak as ever. undecided
as broke as ever grin

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Wazobia12(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
oyetunder:
Cry, the beloved country:- the level of attention this domestic 'marital issue' is getting from Nigerians shows that our country is not actually working. We are so idle now that millions are just looking issues to while away time. If things are the way they should be, many won't even have the time to be so submerged in this event. We do not have a country we can indeed celebrate, so many are just busy celebrating any human they see on television or with a microphone.

I pray oh something dat was preached in my friends church yesterday abi pastor sef no get job grin

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
..and the dullard keep travelling lipsrsealed undecided
seriously dude, what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by bettercreature(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Were you among those who desired her endorsement deals be cut off because of her marital challenges?

And you're supposed to be a bettercreature o.
What i know is she won't keep all those endorsement in a sane society,ask Tiger Wood and tenths of others, sadly this is Nigeria where anything goes
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by FemiFaniKayode: 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
DjValency:
I refused to believe UV eaten today, I have some leftovers

you want to give your father leftover?

These children of nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.