Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (63417 Views)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
swimmer:
Unnecessary move by Pepsi.

Makes it feel like they are taking sides in the marriage controversy.

They need not issue any statement.

Someone produces a false news report which has been swallowed, line and sinker by the public and you expect Pepsi to keep mum?

No!

Do you know that this could inadvertently hurt their brand image as well?

With this your post sef, one can tell that you are the one who chose sides.

I'm not surprised some of you are disappointed by Pepsi's tweet.

I wish them well, no matter what the mess ups might be.
No one is perfect.

If you have not walked in another's shoes, don't judge.

3 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
seems Tbillz has lost, cos obviously him coming out on social media was to tarnish her image

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Coke kho,, alomo ni, Even, pure water companies can't make u their ambassador
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by bayonino: 9:05pm On May 02, 2016
oyetunder:
Cry, the beloved country:- the level of attention this domestic 'marital issue' is getting from Nigerians shows that our country is not actually working. We are so idle now that millions are just looking issues to while away time. If things are the way they should be, many won't even have the time to be so submerged in this event. We do not have a country we can indeed celebrate, so many are just busy celebrating any human they see on television or with a microphone.
God bless you, you said it all.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
And the likes of me that only drinks Pepsi 1ltr nko
Them no endorse me
Na person wey dey hardly take am dey endorse
Even if na 10million naira pere
I go manage am

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Lilimax(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2016
NaLaugh:
The age of Tiwa.

BTW where are the Tonto Dikeh, Olajumoke, Graphic pics and Snake threads? undecided

Tonto seen to be a wise lady by taking her marital affairs off the social media embarassed
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2016
Canceling her endorsement risks alienating women's rights /domestic violence groups and thus alienating their brand among the female population.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2016
Very glad to hear this.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by cold(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2016
bettercreature:
What i know is she won't keep all those endorsement in a sane society,ask Tiger Wood and tenths of others, sadly this is Nigeria where anything goes
Tiger Woods case is a completely different matter entirely. You're comparing apples and oranges here. Ok so the endorsement should have been cancelled right? On what grounds if i may ask?
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by LePrezident(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
Elxandre:
A lady who condoned a drug addict for a long time is a brand ambassador.

Only in Nigeria!

Gentleman, issues that affect consumer decision differ per jurisdiction. Maybe in the West your concerns would be paramount but in subsaharan Africa, consumer behaviour is different. A larger part of the populace are.more concerned about the marital aspect of the whole issue as against the criminal component and judging from the larger public opinion, Tiwa has a lot of people on her side, why would you want Pepsi to antagonise this lot just of some 'western standard' of moral uprightness. Let's stop the 'mental slavery' already.

If this event is to tell you anything at all, it is to show you that you might not have noticed but the Tiwa brand is potent in both active and latent ways. Every blog and site is scrambling for the smallest news about her and no matter how hard it might be for some people to admit it, they're tempted to click any link Tiwa is mentioned. So if you were Pepsi MD, tell me you would have pulled the plug on the endorsement (I assure you that would cause a sack of the MD by the board)

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2016
I am so happy..

God punish devil.

Having a bottle of Pepsi tomorrow!

Long throat things!
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by hadura29(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2016
AmAlbert:
Ayaf hia

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

Shift make I sit down, give me one shot... wink
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by pat077: 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
olagamalin:
Bros, must you comment....Why not seek productivity on other threads on the frontpage. Attention seeking Mofo
must i comment? Must u quote me? Who is the attention seeker btw both of us. Pls, stay off my mention u demented fellow.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Orikinla(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
cyborg07:
Pepsi Nigeria took to their Twitter page https://mobile.twitter.com/Pepsi_Naija/status/727208970587353088 to debunk rumors that has been circulating regarding Tiwa Savage's endorsement with them. Rumor has it that her endorsement has been cancelled. But Pepsi Nigeria agrees otherwise. Check out their tweet below.

l

http://www.234vibesmedia.com/pepsi-debunks-rumor-about-cancelling-tiwa-savages-endorsement/

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by DjValency(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

you want to give your father leftover?

These children of nowadays
if he had ever vomited what u vomited then he might need it but sorry, the reverse is the case, so come get it
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by olagamalin(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
pat077:
must i comment? Must u quote me? Who is the attention seeker btw both of us. Pls, stay off my mention u demented fellow.
Classic example of wasted youth...... Yes, I needed to quote you .....
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by ladyF(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2016
psure:

Eyaa, see how faded your life has suddenly be :`(
hahaha... Coming from someone whose posts on nairaland is only to look for N500 ashawo? Biko, I don't have time for this. grin

All the best in your search. Maybe you should advertise on newspapers too.
psure:
Pls help my konji calm down. I need a skilled olosho/Ashawo around Dutse or Bwari for a short time fuck_...

I'll pay well.

Thanks for commenting

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by obontami: 9:43pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

You eehn grin
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Mintayo(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2016
Those claws she has on her fingers are so irritating. undecided
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by FemiFaniKayode: 9:47pm On May 02, 2016
DjValency:
if he had ever vomited what u vomited then he might need it but sorry, the reverse is the case, so come get it

Ask you mum she will tell you am ur real father not that dickless man you call mpa

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by psure: 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:

hahaha... Coming from someone whose posts on nairaland is only to look for N500 ashawo? Biko, I don't have time for this. grin

All the best in your search. Maybe you should advertise on newspapers too.

Oops!

Fvck girl...
Hungry call girl grin your time is over... Na overtime you dey so cheesy

Yes, I fvck N500 kpekus tongue E concern you. Lord knows I will never fvck your filty pvsssy for free even if dem add house and money join grin cheesy #ode

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by pat077: 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
olagamalin:
Classic example of wasted youth...... Yes, I needed to quote you .....
i tink it's time i ignore u since u ve decided to perpetually remain insane. Anyway, Stupidity’s not a crime, so you’re free to go.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Fanirandele: 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
In you face all you haters grin Tiwa has more support now than ever. Teebillz see your life grin mess yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 02, 2016
Fanirandele:
In you face all you haters grin Tiwa has more support now than ever. Teebillz see your life grin mess yourself cheesy

Teebillz only increased Tiwa's fame & endeared more hearts.

He tried to ruin her but God turned it around for her good.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Organs(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
swimmer:
Unnecessary move by Pepsi.

Makes it feel like they are taking sides in the marriage controversy.

They need not issue any statement.

Bros, you no hear say dem say rumour talk say, Pepsi don cancel endorsement. Ofcourse they needed to clarify. It has nothing to do with who is right or wrong, but the endorsement holds kpaaam, kpaaam.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
pat077:
Tiwa dis tiwa that.... . Is it nt time we focus on issue that is productive to dis nation, abi who their marriage don epp?

gbagaun
post of the day to meeeeee..
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by nrexzy: 10:13pm On May 02, 2016
Who pepsi + Tiwa epp Alomo + Monkey tail = HEaven on Earth
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
obontami:

You eehn grin
you like Pepsi? smiley
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by omobaekiti: 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
oyetunder:
Cry, the beloved country:- the level of attention this domestic 'marital issue' is getting from Nigerians shows that our country is not actually working. We are so idle now that millions are just looking issues to while away time. If things are the way they should be, many won't even have the time to be so submerged in this event. We do not have a country we can indeed celebrate, so many are just busy celebrating any human they see on television or with a microphone.
I can bet a million dollars (if I have it)to a grain of rice that you can hardly name 5 countries of the world where people don't follow issues concerning celebrity...sorry this has got nothing to do with idleness or lack of jobs...its just what it is humans love to gossip,we find it refreshing and entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by kenoz(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 02, 2016
olagamalin:
Bros, must you comment....Why not seek productivity on other threads on the frontpage. Attention seeking Mofo

You dey mind the fool.

He saw several sections li religion, politics, career etc He ignored all those and came to this thread to type balderdash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.