Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (63416 Views)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by GuDErboY(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2016
Abi pepsi boss collect too ni?
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by obontami: 10:32pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
you like Pepsi? smiley
Yes na
cheesy
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Elxandre(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2016
LePrezident:

Gentleman, issues that affect consumer decision differ per jurisdiction. Maybe in the West your concerns would be paramount but in subsaharan Africa, consumer behaviour is different. A larger part of the populace are.more concerned about the marital aspect of the whole issue as against the criminal component and judging from the larger public opinion, Tiwa has a lot of people on her side, why would you want Pepsi to antagonise this lot just of some 'western standard' of moral uprightness. Let's stop the 'mental slavery' already.

If this event is to tell you anything at all, it is to show you that you might not have noticed but the Tiwa brand is potent in both active and latent ways. Every blog and site is scrambling for the smallest news about her and no matter how hard it might be for some people to admit it, they're tempted to click any link Tiwa is mentioned. So if you were Pepsi MD, tell me you would have pulled the plug on the endorsement (I assure you that would cause a sack of the MD by the board)
She could have been dropped, and nobody would have lost his job.
Weed is not even legal in any state in Nigeria not to talk of Cocaine, yet Tiwa said she's cool with Weed but not Cocaine.
Even been caught with weed in Nigeria gets people long time behind bars if you are unlucky.

If she gets dropped, does that mean I won't drink Pepsi tomorrow?
Stop overrating her importance.

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Fabulous7(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2016
Zipopo:
Wizkid don't Bleep up ooh
what is this one sayingundecided
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by OBAGADAFFI: 10:49pm On May 02, 2016
Tiwa has not committed any crime or offences for her to loose her contract with Pepsi.

The looser here is her Ex.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by oyetunder(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
omobaekiti:
I can bet a million dollars (if I have it)to a grain of rice that you can hardly name 5 countries of the world where people don't follow issues concerning celebrity...sorry this has got nothing to do with idleness or lack of jobs...its just what it is humans love to gossip,we find it refreshing and entertaining.
. Agreed!!! But in the climes where they have celebrities...and where they are defined.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by LePrezident(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2016
Elxandre:

She could have been dropped, and nobody would have lost his job.
Weed is not even legal in any state in Nigeria not to talk of Cocaine, yet Tiwa said she's cool with Weed but not Cocaine.
Even been caught with weed in Nigeria gets people long time behind bars if you are unlucky.

If she gets dropped, does that mean I won't drink Pepsi tomorrow?
Stop overrating her importance.

Congrats.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Elxandre(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2016
LePrezident:

Congrats.
I hate people making me check senseless mentions. sad
Please when next you come across my moniker, don't quote me if you have nothing noteworthy to say.
Thanks.
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by AmAlbert(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2016
hadura29:

Shift make I sit down, give me one shot... wink
You're welcome bruh abeg carry my sit make I sidon for ground... In fact you fit kuku lie down for the whole bench sef

Na custard rubber I go use pour for you... Make we drink away our sorrows...

*sips one shot of dogonyaro and aki awusa with oga Hadura29

Guy life sweet o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by AmAlbert(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
Dyt:
And the likes of me that only drinks Pepsi 1ltr nko
Them no endorse me
Na person wey dey hardly take am dey endorse
Even if na 10million naira pere
I go manage am
Kikikiki
10 millions ko, 10 cefas ni

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by TaiKuun(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2016
ladyF:
Coke all the way!
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF should get lost
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by hadura29(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2016
AmAlbert:

You're welcome bruh abeg carry my sit make I sidon for ground... In fact you fit kuku lie down for the whole bench sef

Na custard rubber I go use pour for you... Make we drink away our sorrows...

*sips one shot of dogonyaro and aki awusa with oga Hadura29

Guy life sweet o

Bros no be small, life sweet well well. We suppose fit mix the shekpe with Pepsi na, make he go wella... grin
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by AmAlbert(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2016
hadura29:

Bros no be small, life sweet well well. We suppose fit mix the shekpe with Pepsi na, make he go wella... grin
Abi o, even small potash and kerosene go make am high highest...

Abeg make we sip out ol of 2day stress

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with potash, Pepsi, kerosene and okpete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by LePrezident(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2016
Elxandre:

I hate people making me check senseless mentions. sad
Please when next you come across my moniker, don't quote me if you have nothing noteworthy to say.
Thanks.

Noted. smiley
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by cococandy(f): 12:08am On May 03, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by hadura29(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2016
AmAlbert:

Abi o, even small potash and kerosene go make am high highest...

Abeg make we sip out ol of 2day stress

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with potash, Pepsi, kerosene and okpete

Choi, this mixture na straight to angel Michael front to answer case ooo, meanwhile Leicester don win league... make I rest my kidney... grin

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by jahsharon: 6:46am On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
..and the dullard keep travelling lipsrsealed undecided

How does this concerns Baba? Are you suggesting that Baba should have marked his register on Doro Tiwa also? Common, Baba is too much for that. His Fulani girls are far more beautiful and responsible than a common street whorre. Anyway, please watch your B.P., you may get cardiac arrest very soon because of your hatred for Baba. Sai Baba
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by DjValency(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

Ask you mum she will tell you am ur real father not that dickless man you call mpa
spits.....A gigolo sighted, ur friend teebilz is waiting for u. I remember u servicing all the grannys in ur neighbourhood
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by FemiFaniKayode: 7:56am On May 03, 2016
DjValency:
spits.....A gigolo sighted, ur friend teebilz is waiting for u. I remember u servicing all the grannys in ur neighbourhood

at least i get blokos u dont have a manhood

e easy to knack old strong pussy?
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by AmAlbert(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2016
hadura29:

Choi, this mixture na straight to angel Michael front to answer case ooo, meanwhile Leicester don win league... make I rest my kidney... grin

Leave pipo make dem dey kill demsef, if only dem go sip Dis shit with us dem go undastnd say true true Leicester city win league for now dem neva know cos dem neva high.
Make me too i rest my Tongue make Dis highness digest

*sips small shot again
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by Eventoned: 10:55am On May 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by isaacmarshal07: 11:08am On May 03, 2016
Tiwa tiwa
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by megxo(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
bettercreature:
Nonsense! this will never happen anywhere in the world
E just happened...
Duuurrrrrhhh

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by tonquendo4u(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2016
Who this post epp?
Re: Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. by PStacks(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2016
cyborg07:
Pepsi Nigeria took to their Twitter page https://mobile.twitter.com/Pepsi_Naija/status/727208970587353088 to debunk rumors that has been circulating regarding Tiwa Savage's endorsement with them. Rumor has it that her endorsement has been cancelled. But Pepsi Nigeria agrees otherwise. Check out their tweet below.

l

http://www.234vibesmedia.com/pepsi-debunks-rumor-about-cancelling-tiwa-savages-endorsement/

Pepsi are a conglomerate and multi billion dollar company. Such scandals must be far from them. In no time they will sack Tiwa B4 we know it.. Until they sack her tho! I have stopped drinking Pepsi for now and back to my Favourite Coca-Cola.. what non-sense.. Tiwa na Doro and Doro na cheerful giver, she no dey taya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.